Can Trump honestly beat Shillary?

Can Trump honestly beat Shillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/donald-trump-white-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're gonna get him in office or die memeing.

Nope, Hillary just needs Virginia and it's game over.

No but we can sure put up a fight

How could he not? He will bulldoze her. He has not lost once, ever, and thks doesn't even apply to his 9 month political career in which he shattered the record for most votes for a Republican party candidate and demolished 17 of the highest regarded Republicans. You think Hitlary Shart Klanton has a chance? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

hillary is a lot less popular than you think. a lot less popular than obama was.

Easily. Hillary's numbers in the poll are grossly exaggerated, Trump's are consistently underrated. Nobody likes Hillary.

Now that he's got the nomination, Trump will move to the center to appease the establishment and you'll see he'll get more support from them. You already see the media getting more positive and respectful of him in the last few weeks. You won't elect the outsider Trump you want, but even with him giving in to politics, he'll be better than Hillary, which is basically a corporate sock puppet without any morals to compromise on in the first place. Right now they're ready to accept a Trump presidency. Still also backing Hillary is just a way to get Trump to fall in line. Really, nobody likes Hillary.

He is going to win all 50 states. Believe me!

But more popular than Trump.

what is this autistic map

someone has to shill it

Her rallies are no where near his size. She is too low energy, she just can't cut it.

El Douche will win!

I think it will be easier to predict once Bernie is forced out and see how his supporters react.

probably not. every single political analyst has the same projections currently. trump is down by a lot - he basically needs to win every single toss-up and leaning democrat state possible (and he is losing in most of them).

as far as popularity, hillary is at -12, trump is at -24. trump is literally the only person less popular than hillary.

I don't know anyone who would vote fore Shillary Clitoris

more recent map from a different analyst (cook), but shows similar problems for trump. he needs to win every single toss-up state. hillary only needs 1-2 states to win the presidency.

Yes. He's been destroying one Wall Street cuck after another, coming up from behind in the polls.

If there's no worry about Trump winning, why is there so much "FASCISM" shilling and fear mongering?

>good thing democrats don't actually go out to vote

what makes you think it is "shilling", instead of people giving their opinion when asked? or do you not understand the difference?

No. The distribution of electoral votes makes it difficult for any Republican to win the White House, and Trump is absolutely loathed by much of the electorate. For him to win would be more a result of massive Clinton incompetence than Trump's skills of persuasion.

as usual, democrats only need to vote in ohio, pennsylvania, and florida. winning any one of those three states makes hillary the president.

checked
praise kek, we shall make meme magic, Sup Forums

he already has

Because only people with the right opinions get asked.

Shilling from the mainstream media.
I appreciate the posters here are just the messengers.

Every clickbait outlet has been nonstop trying to sell this crap for over a year now, and it's only made him stronger.

It doesn't seem possible at first glance, but Trump has repeatedly done the impossible.

He appeals to people who are sick and tired of the usual establishment candidates.

He appeals to the working class whose jobs have been shipped overseas because of bad trade deals.

He appeals to people who are sick of political correctness and social justice bullshit.

He appeals to the true silent majority. The idiot trailer trash rednecks who usually stay at home during elections because they don't see the point of going out to vote. They're energized now. They're active now.

If he takes some of Bernie's lines of criticism on Hillary and really starts hammering it in, he can wear down the progressives and convince them to dump their votes on Jill Stein or writing Bernie in.

If something happens with the FBI investigation on Hillary's emails, it could increase distrust for Hillary.

Trump has repeatedly done much much better than polls have predicted he would, and the reason why is because this election is so unusual. The game has changed, and the old polling methods are out of date.

Hillary keeps belittling Bernie supporters. She thinks they're just going to fall in line and vote for her because she thinks they have no other choice. She continues to make condescending remarks towards millenials. She doesn't seem to realize she's pushing all of Bernie's supporters away and losing their votes. Some of them may even vote for Trump as a big 'Fuck you.'

We've got a long way to go, and there is a very large chance Trump will win and win big.

Because Americans think they are in trouble and decide to do what the Germans did in 1933. And that worked real well, as we all know.

It's an uphill battle but it's definitely doable. But I imagine the Republicans will deliberately sabotage the election and allow Clinton to win.

>Carl Bernstein
>Carl = Carl the Cuck
>Bern = Bernie
>Stein = The Jews

memes are real

this

A lot can and will change in the months until the election.
Remember, Trump hasn't got the nomination officially yet. The Republicans (and the rest of the people) will all unite against Hillary, and if Trump is 100% certain the only option, Trump it will be.

There is no better candidate for Trump to run against than Hillary. The more people will see of her, the more they'll dislike her.

The only real danger for Trump is if Hillary drops out because of 'health reasons' and is replaced by a candidate that is not so unlikeable. But she'll never step down if it's in the best interest of the party, she'll only do that if it's in her own interest, which is only if the polls show Trump winning by a landslide, and that's unlikely.

>Can Trump honestly beat Shillary?
LOL no but 'tards on here will have fun with their 'memetic warfare" and shitposting until the day of disaster arrives.

It does not matter. I'm not a Jew (I'm not even a liberal) but still know Trump is a fascist.

DESU, things would probably have turned out pretty well for Germany if they didn't have either Russia or the US to fight.
America doesn't have powerful foreign enemies that can interfere. They could pull a third reich and get away with it. Not that they will. Trump is a nationalist, not a facist or racist. Comparing him to Hitler is ridiculous.

This is Sup Forums's moment to prove that it has the power to change anything. If Hilary wins, it means Sup Forums doesn't have the power to change anything.

except trump has nowhere to make up these votes

cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/donald-trump-white-voters/

>trump is losing white women by 2
>romney won white women by 14

>trump is winning white men by 18
>romney won white men by 27

>trump is winning total whites by 9
>romney won total whites by almost 20

>romney did way better with minorities than trump is doing now
>romney lost by 5 million votes and 126 electoral votes
>whites are going to be a smaller percentage of the voting population every election from now on

trump would need another 30-40 million white men to turn 18 in the next 5 months (all within ohio, pennsylvania, and florida) to have a decent shot at winning

Any attempt to justify who will win with a jew made electoral map is useless. People have won the presidency being down 10 points the week before the election. Not to mention Trump is going to destroy Clinton in their first debate.

>There is no better candidate for Trump to run against than Hillary

i have to look back at the heads-up polling from january, but i'm pretty sure almost every single one of the 16 other republican candidates polled better than trump against hillary. only people i could think of that could do worse would be santorum, christie, and graham.

trump's best bet at this point is an fbi indictment, and that is fairly unlikely (though still possible). even a hint of an indictment, or a "deal" to stop one, could give him a decent boost.

Record republican turn out in contrast to a low democratic turn out.

Why should we assume these trends would change?

and you, el faggot, will suck dick forever

It isn't likely that the voter turnout will be anywhere near the 2012 vote though.

Judging polls months before the election is fucking retarded.

totally.

It'll likely be higher, people will turn out in droves to vote against Clinton or Trump as much as for them.

;^)

Trump is gonna stump this bitch hard and people will finally realize that Trump is our savior.

i don't think you are helping as much as you think you are

>obama beating romney in the polls
>"don't look at the polls! they are skewed! romney is going to win!"
>smiling_obama.png

>trump winning in all the primary and nomination polls
>"don't look at the polls! they are premature! trump is going to lose!"
>increasingly_nervous_man.png

>trump losing to hillary in all the polls
>"uhhh..... nervous guy dot jay pee gee?"

the polls are relatively accurate, just people interpret them through their own biases.

You do realize they are cousins? and that they share the same address at a Boston tax haven?
No matter what Clump will win and bombs will continue to drop and your rights will slowly vanish from beneath you while you are distracted with "terrorism" and "communism"

>mfw finally realizing this stupid cunts got about a 90% chance of winning

we really are fucked aren't we?

Fuck Hillary and Donald. I will be writing Bernie's name in on my ballot.

this is what we have guns for

>communism works
>terrorism is a false flag.
Do you have any proof that Trump is Clintons cousins or are you just a retarded Islam loving commie.

I want someone to explain how Hillary stands a chance without the Bernouts showing up in full support of her?

If this primary season data is any indicator, Dems are in for a shock in november.

they obviously won't. They will either get salty and write burnie out the ballots or just vote for trump out of spite. It's our best chance to stick it too that bitch.

this is primary turnout? primaries and general elections have very different turnouts. the chart i cited is from the last general election.

or are you saying the increased primary turnout will continue for the general, and only for trump? that doesn't make any sense, given that he is losing every demographic compared to romney anyways. more turnout in most cases would just help hillary.