It's 2016 and you still believe in G-d, why?

It's 2016 and you still believe in G-d, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
ibtimes.co.uk/india-six-year-old-sexually-assaulted-4-foot-iron-rod-1491027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the theory of relativity, time dilation is a difference of elapsed time between two events as measured by observers either moving relative to each other or differently situated from a gravitational mass or masses.

An accurate clock at rest with respect to one observer may be measured to tick at a different rate when compared to a second observer's own equally accurate clock. This effect arises neither from technical aspects of the clocks nor from the fact that signals need time to propagate, but from the nature of spacetime itself.

Clocks on the Space Shuttle ran slightly slower than reference clocks on Earth, while clocks on GPS and Galileo satellites run slightly faster.[1] Such time dilation has been repeatedly demonstrated (see experimental confirmation below), for instance by small disparities in atomic clocks on Earth and in space, even though both clocks work perfectly (it is not a mechanical malfunction). The laws of nature are such that time itself (i.e. spacetime) will bend due to differences in either gravity or velocity – each of which affects time in different ways

first poo best poo

Because God improves life, and provides a set guideline of rules and morals that all people should abide by.

In theory, and to make a clearer example, time dilation could affect planned meetings for astronauts with advanced technologies and greater travel speeds. The astronauts would have to set their clocks to count exactly 80 years, whereas mission control – back on Earth – might need to count 81 years. The astronauts would return to Earth, after their mission, having aged one year less than the people staying on Earth. What is more, the local experience of time passing never actually changes for anyone. In other words, the astronauts on the ship as well as the mission control crew on Earth each feel normal, despite the effects of time dilation (i.e. to the traveling party, those stationary are living "faster"; while to those who stood still, their counterparts in motion live "slower" at any given moment).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

A god might exist, but Allah and White Beard are jokes

With technology limiting the velocities of astronauts, these differences are minuscule: after 6 months on the International Space Station (ISS), the astronaut crew has indeed aged less than those on Earth, but only by about 0.005 seconds (nowhere near the 1 year disparity from the theoretical example). The effects would be greater if the astronauts were traveling nearer to the speed of light (299,792,458 m/s), instead of their actual speed – which is the speed of the orbiting ISS, about 7,700 m/s.

Guess we all learnt something today.

Dinosaurs are called dragons in the Bible

No, they're not.

*grabs popcorn

India can learn this (copypasta) but not learn to poo in loo instead of designated shitting street?

When two observers are in relative uniform motion and uninfluenced by any gravitational mass, the point of view of each will be that the other's (moving) clock is ticking at a slower rate than the local clock. The faster the relative velocity, the greater the magnitude of time dilation. This case is sometimes called special relativistic time dilation.

For instance, two rocket ships (A and B) speeding past one another in space would experience time dilation. If they somehow had a clear view into each other's ships, each crew would see the others' clocks and movement as going more slowly. That is, inside the frame of reference of Ship A, everything is moving normally, but everything over on Ship B appears to be moving more slowly (and vice versa).

From a local perspective, time registered by clocks that are at rest with respect to the local frame of reference (and far from any gravitational mass) always appears to pass at the same rate. In other words, if a new ship, Ship C, travels alongside Ship A, it is "at rest" relative to Ship A. From the point of view of Ship A, new Ship C's time would appear normal too.[5]

A question arises: If Ship A and Ship B both think each other's time is moving slower, who will have aged more if they decided to meet up? With a more sophisticated understanding of relative velocity time dilation, this seeming twin paradox turns out not to be a paradox at all (the resolution of the paradox involves a jump in time, as a result of the accelerated observer turning around). Similarly, understanding the twin paradox would help explain why astronauts on the ISS age slower (e.g. 0.007 seconds behind for every six months) even though they are experiencing relative velocity time dilation.

Aussie shitpost threads are real

Says the one who has to smooch chink dicks daily to keep his country relevant.
Sorry for the interruption

cont: Gravitational time dilation is at play for ISS astronauts too, and it has the opposite effect of the relative velocity time dilation. With respect to ground observers the ISS astronauts's relative velocity slows down their time, whereas the reduced gravitational influence at their location speeds it up. The two opposing effects are not equally strong. At the ISS altitude the net effect is a slowing down of clocks, whereas in much higher orbits clocks run faster than on the ground.

Kek is not for the weak. Some here are to far gone to accept the truth.

You flag is very similar to India.

You can be Hajeet.

The key is that both observers are differently situated in their distance from a significant gravitational mass. The general theory of relativity describes how, for both observers, the clock that is closer to the gravitational mass, i.e. deeper in its "gravity well", appears to go more slowly than the clock that is more distant from the mass. This effect is not restricted to astronauts in space; a climber's time is passing slightly faster at the top of a mountain (a high altitude, farther from the Earth's center of gravity) compared to people at sea level. As with all time dilation, the local experience of time is normal (nobody notices a difference within their own frame of reference). In the situations of velocity time dilation, both observers saw the other as moving slower (a reciprocal effect). Now, with gravitational time dilation, both observers – those at sea level, versus the climber – agree that the clock nearer the mass is slower in rate, and they agree on the ratio of the difference (time dilation from gravity is therefore not reciprocal). That is, the climber sees the sea level clocks as moving more slowly, and those living at sea level see the climber's clock as moving faster.

What do you mean by this?

This. Human beings are lost without God. Our only hope is to smash modern society and rebuild it on Christian principles.

Checkmate gaythiests

Dinosaurs are young. It's the scienntist that are lying about the time scale. It's me saying "This house is 60 years old. This is the history of my family whose lived in it the entire time." and then your best friend comes in like "Hey buddy, this guy's lying. My great great great grandfather told me about how he built it. His whole story is probably bunk."

The fact is nothing makes sense in space science and earth science in the macro scale.

In Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, time dilation in these two circumstances can be summarized:

In special relativity (or, hypothetically far from all gravitational mass), clocks that are moving with respect to an inertial system of observation are measured to be running more slowly. This effect is described precisely by the Lorentz transformation.
In general relativity, clocks at a position with lower gravitational potential – such as in closer proximity to a planet – are found to be running more slowly. The articles on gravitational time dilation and gravitational redshift give a more detailed discussion.
Special and general relativistic effects can combine (as seen with ISS astronauts).

Keep up the good work Nigel.

Yes. They are. Described as having tails as a cedar tree and etc

The second the country stopped believing in God, what happened to it? Straight down the crapper. This liberalist plague was fringe back then, now it's way too prevalent.

No, that is just trying to look back with the benefit of modern agnostic science and twist the lies of the bible to suit what we know now.

Common practice, famalam, but it wont work on the educated.

Simplify all those buzzwords and just put "zionism" instead

>G-d

I mean Australia has not contributed anything and just hijack the glory of the western countries on this board. You would be still sucking ROO ROO dick if it were not for chinks drilling your assholes for resources.

Sorry for interruption. Next in Time Dilation

t. hetero white male who can't accept his waning influence in the modern world.

Because the people who believe in god are successfully invading the people who don't

What? It's right there. Written right there. Also pic related

In special relativity, the time dilation effect is reciprocal: as observed from the point of view of either of two clocks which are in motion with respect to each other, it will be the other clock that is time dilated. (This presumes that the relative motion of both parties is uniform; that is, they do not accelerate with respect to one another during the course of the observations.) In contrast, gravitational time dilation (as treated in general relativity) is not reciprocal: an observer at the top of a tower will observe that clocks at ground level tick slower, and observers on the ground will agree about the direction and the magnitude of the difference. There is still some disagreement in a sense, because all the observers believe their own local clocks are correct, but the direction and ratio of gravitational time dilation is agreed by all observers, independent of their altitude.

Kek, what has India contributed?

How to stink like shit and designate shitting streets?

Science fiction enthusiasts have noted the implications time dilation has on forward time travel, technically making it possible.[6]The Hafele and Keating experiment involved flying planes around the world with atomic clocks on board. Upon the trips' completion the clocks were compared to a static, ground based atomic clock. It was found that 273+/-7 nanoseconds had been gained on the planes' clocks.[7] The current human time travel record holder is Russian cosmonaut Sergei Krikalev,[8] who beat the previous record of about 20 milliseconds by cosmonaut Sergei Avdeyev.

Ok, then you will answer this, why were you circumcised at birth?

I wasn't. One must only circumcise the heart

t. wasteland's education

Cont: This constancy of the speed of light means, counter to intuition, that speeds of material objects and light are not additive. It is not possible to make the speed of light appear greater by approaching at speed towards the material source that is emitting light. It is not possible to make the speed of light appear less by receding from the source at speed. From one point of view, it is the implications of this unexpected constancy that take away from constancies expected elsewhere.

Because the Jews decided a couple thousand years ago to reduce sexual satisfaction for communal reasons. It worked and has been in practice since.

In the frame where the clock is at rest (diagram at right), the light pulse traces out a path of length 2L and the period of the clock is 2L divided by the speed of light

\Delta t = \frac{2 L}{c}.
From the frame of reference of a moving observer traveling at the speed v relative to the rest frame of the clock (diagram at lower right), the light pulse traces out a longer, angled path. The second postulate of special relativity states that the speed of light in free space is constant for all inertial observers, which implies a lengthening of the period of this clock from the moving observer's perspective. That is to say, in a frame moving relative to the clock, the clock appears to be running more slowly.

Common sense would dictate that if time passage has slowed for a moving object, the moving object would observe the external world to be correspondingly "sped up". Counterintuitively, special relativity predicts the opposite.

A similar oddity occurs in everyday life. If Sam sees Abigail at a distance she appears small to him and at the same time Sam appears small to Abigail. Being very familiar with the effects of perspective, we see no mystery or a hint of a paradox in this situation.[14]

One is accustomed to the notion of relativity with respect to distance: the distance from Los Angeles to New York is by convention the same as the distance from New York to Los Angeles. On the other hand, when speeds are considered, one thinks of an object as "actually" moving, overlooking that its motion is always relative to something else – to the stars, the ground or to oneself. If one object is moving with respect to another, the latter is moving with respect to the former and with equal relative speed.

India has invented literally nothing, m80.

In the special theory of relativity, a moving clock is found to be ticking slowly with respect to the observer's clock. If Sam and Abigail are on different trains in near-lightspeed relative motion, Sam measures (by all methods of measurement) clocks on Abigail's train to be running slowly and similarly, Abigail measures clocks on Sam's train to be running slowly.

Note that in all such attempts to establish "synchronization" within the reference system, the question of whether something happening at one location is in fact happening simultaneously with something happening elsewhere, is of key importance. Calculations are ultimately based on determining which events are simultaneous. Furthermore, establishing simultaneity of events separated in space necessarily requires transmission of information between locations, which by itself is an indication that the speed of light will enter the determination of simultaneity.

What has Australia contributed other than being a human livestock experiment for poisonous spiders?

Look religion like everything is darwinistic. The religions today exist because they breed successful societies that allowed for massive birth rates. Atheism is a dead end evolutionarily speaking.

Two poo in loos in one thread, kekeroo

I'm not claiming to have invented the gyroscope, but you have also invented nothing despite having a much longer history and indeed a billion people.

Your only use to the world is cheap monkeys to perform basic tasks for us and somewhere we can pollute without fear.

Fucking dalit trying to challenge me.

Your literally retarded m80 :')

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

See
How does being a sub-50 IQ Abo rapebaby feel like? :')

I was born and raised in the American Bible Belt, in a suburb outside of a major southern city. In fact this city is totally corrupt and wicked. They had previously elected their first openly gay mayor who proceeded to use gestapo tactics against pastors that she didn't like. Ted Cruz put a stop to her, but I myself am not a big fan of Cruz.

I hate to say this, but my whole life I had been either an Atheist or an agnostic. I never really turned to Christ until I came to Europe and saw what true godlessness was like. I regret every bad thing I ever said about Republican evangelicals. They're the last hope for the Western world. Fortunately they show no signs of going away anytime soon.

Wifi, now go poo in a loo.

>be God
>want to tell people how I created the universe
>several thousand BCE so they have no concept of the universe, dinosaurs, or evolution
>"fuck it, I'll leave that part and say I made them all but use a metaphor so as they learn the true history, they'll realize I did tell them the truth"
why do people expect god to tell some retard the history of the world?

Just stop. its like saying white people are faster than blacks and providing a list of outliers who won races. Whites are the nation builders and inventors. Give us our fucking due.

nigel pls try your best to suppress your inner shitposter. you can beat this. we, can beat this. you've come so very far and i'm so proud of you and i'll be damned if you slip back into the habit

Incense clock

Fucking kek

Designated shitting streets and shit only Indians use

Top kek

You are truly all Pajeetamin Franklin

Nice denial. Stay mad :')

Hush now ullu, you are no match for me. Indians are actually lower on the intelligence scale than even Aborigines.

>cherrypicking

Next level retardation

Twisting yourself into a pretzel to lamely explain the plot holes in the bible.

You are dalit, ullu?

there is literally nothing in the bible that contradicts dinosaurs, in fact "dragons" are described quite vividly

>2016
>still believing man and dinosaur didn't coexist

For sure. In my youth I figured one way was as good as another. No way on earth I'll ever think that way again. I'm a degenerate, but even I can tell this country's going nuts.

Dude you guys are amazing doctors.... Who knows what happened in your evolution that made you the worlds best healers but it is what it is. Whites Invent, its why the aussie was able to drop Wifi immediately, a primary life changing invention. And you posted a bunch of second or third tier inventions.

Dude in all reality of god is so powerful and knowledgeable, why didnt he just convey it in a succint and easily understandable way? In all reality this guy could put it in a little exerpt and be done, and maybe along the way tell us to boil water.

>we cannot know his will
His will to short-change the human race?

>pssh nothing personnel

Yeah, you're dumb.

You are 50: Abo and 50% Koala ullu? :')

You didn't even read the article. I don't need to convince you or anyone who can't think objectively, and beyond the veil of his own racism which acts as a crutch for his validation.

Its actually racist not to acknowledge why whites are important to the world.

Still waiting for what the poo niggers point is.

This

He don't have one, literal copypasta from the time dilation wiki

Pajeet is not intelligent enough to understand or explain it.

Never even said the word "white" in any of my posts, neither did I downplay white achievements.
Nice strawman.

>an Emu is intellectually superior to the best Australian
:') it's so cute when whitebois act racist and pout

They're not called dragons. They're call behemoth and leviathan.

You want to call me racist because i'll acknowledge that white inventions are the sole reason half of the world's population is alive.

Pls leave, pajeet.

So many people unironically worship Satan on this board. Fools.

No, I called you a racist because you downplayed Indian achievements as irrelevant without reasoning other than "muh whites built everything". You are objectively wrong, the world would survive even if the entire white population disappeared overnight, it'll go worse probably but whites aren't necessary at all.
You're just a race, shocking, I know.

No one actually worships the bad guy in your story. No one unironically wants to burn in hell fire for eternity

>it'll go worse probably but whites aren't necessary at all.

You're an actual racist.

Your kike blood is showing, Aussie

>whitebois begging
And here I was thinking you lot could handle "bantz" :')
Tell me then, is there anything Australia is good at?

It is not banter when I am talking with literal sub-humans, ullu.

Buzzword.
I've said nothing against Whites. You're no different from a Tumblr hamplanet.

>A Jew is responsible for giving birth to Jesus Christ
ALLAHU ACKBAR

Do you believe in evolution???

It is banter, you're just too pathetic to match up to it. Stay butthurt, fuccboi.

Next level ullu banter, back to bengladesh with you.

It's not a plot hole you ignorant fool.

TL;DR: genesis doesn't offer a perfectly detailed discription of creation, but is still compatible with modern science

OP is a faggot

Next level Australian whining, go back to alcoholism.

>G-d

Jew spotted

Because Jesus is my Lord and Savior you emu prepper
Also, theory, that in the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded, somehow does not work for me

Come on now Pajeet, don't use that kind of language. Just think.. what would Ghandi do?

This is really good reading. Where can I find the rest?

Alternatively, what would gaandu do?

Oh I'm sorry, did I offend you? :')
We're taught to respect girls, I'm sorry.

Do you buy shoes, or just let the shit on your feet dry and call it a day?

Of course I still believe in g-d, giant-dinosaurs are awesome.
They stomped around as they pleased, had fights that shook the earth and it took a massive meteor to end them.
Modern animals can't hold a candle to them.

Clearly.

ibtimes.co.uk/india-six-year-old-sexually-assaulted-4-foot-iron-rod-1491027