GF doesn't like doggystyle. We tried it once and I came buckets in her. Her ass is so cute...

GF doesn't like doggystyle. We tried it once and I came buckets in her. Her ass is so cute, I want to fuck her again - but she is not that much into that - how to convince her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qZL0-b64uPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chloroform?

tell her how cute her ass is and how much you liked holding onto it while you fucked her

tie it into what she does like somehow

tell her she's a bad girl and needs a spanking

Odd, what does she like

I'm a beta most of the time. Cannot really order her to do things.

Jesus how much of a prude is she? Doggy is the second most popular position after missionary. Try it laying down on your side. Maybe she'll feel more comfortable that way.

If it's an "don't wanna feel objectified" kind of thing on her part, just convince her otherwise. That or get her drunk

fuck her facing a mirror, most girls get off while looking at who is fucking them- the only way I could get a girl to let me do it doggy

Missionary. Kissing while I cum. Riding. She likes, when I eat her pussy, which is very sweet to.

Give her pleasure before, make her cum by any means you concider usefull and when she came tell her: now let daddy fuck you properly from behind :3
or something along the lines

Please tell me she gives you HJ's and BJ's

Yeah, most of gfs like doggy or even drinking my sperm. Current gf is prude. She is also less experienced, which is not unattractive.

What's wrong with you? Don't people just fuck anymore? Or is every man under 30 just a beta cuck now?

No wonder it's so easy for my 40 year old ass to get 23 year old pussy.

No she doesn't. Don't want to force her to do anything. She's also kinda lazy.

Dude, I'm almost 30 and I get girls right outta high school.

Millennial early 20's are the biggest cucks lately and are into broken girls with anxiety and open relationships. Once their weed runs dry, they're fucked.

Dealt with girls like that user, I feel your pain.

Yea, definitely try it laying on your side on the bed. It's best to do it when you're just waking up, so you avoid the morning breath. Just spoon her, and feel her up from there. You should be able to stick it in no problem once you get her horned up

Oh you poor soul...

sucky sucky 5 dalars madafaka?

Well I do, always did - current gf is just the most shy I ever had. Other gfs I slept with just for fun in the midst of the night when I woke up.

just give her time.....
and chloroform

While this may work it could also back fire, she maybe be the type that prefers romantic sex over hot sex so if this is the case, you need to find out, then approach it with more intimacy than savage sexual lust. In her mind she'll feel the romance and be more open to it, in your mind your hitting it from the back. Win win. For max intimacy and carnal pleasure, try the Rising lotus. This is a variation where you both assume doggy style, the without moving either of your hips, you pull her shoulders to you so her back is against your front. This will allow you to finger her, play with her nipples and make out with her all while thrusting. You can also bite or kiss her neck if she is into that.

honestly, why are you with her? Do you see her as a long-term relationship (marriage?). If so, you need to get to an understanding of how the sex is gonna go. Trust me, that's the biggest indicator of a strained relationship.

If you don't nip this no hj, no bj, no doggy bullshit in the bud now, it'll fuck you up for the entirety of your relationship.

Actually, on the side is probably more ok with her. Also morning, she told me, she is more horny.

Sounds like plan, thanks user.

No prob man, I had a gf like you back in the day, and this worked like a fucking charm.

Next thing you know, she'll be into everything!

Dump the bitch.

had an ex that hated doggy until she learned to cum from it. it was like her body had to learn how to enjoy it....

what you got to do is get her to cum while in the doggystyle position. when she's on her knees stop fucking her and use your ring and index finger to massage her g-spot while you massage her ass/ cup her tits with your other hand. give her an orgasm that way and after a couple of seconds of contractions, remove fingers, insert dick, pound away. rinse and repeat

Also try to get your hips up higher than her ass so your dick is penetrating at a downward angle and hitting the g-spot. after a couple of sessions like this, she should start enjoying it more, maybe even preferring it.

That's what worked for me and my super shy ex maybe it'll work for you..... good luck

actually solid advice, I will definitely try to explore the romantic path more - I am more the savage type

they're smart enough not to get involved with aids ridden sacks of shit who'll bring nothing valuable or worth remembering into their lives.

enjoy the holes in your pocket, the burning dick, the loud high pitched noises constantly in your ear, the stress of having to fight over dumb whores, and regardless how "alpha" you may be (see war machine), you're still going to get cucked, then raped in prison for "Acting like a man" about it..

yup, real catch the whores of today are, ya'll must be something special, definitely has nothing to do with your assets/valueables, or trying to piss off their boyfriends, or trying to boost their self esteam so they settle with some gross wrinkley smelly old guy. NOPE, must b bcos you claim you're a real man on the internet, you're just that REAL..
hey what are you going to do when that clap you picked up for a third time, is now incurable?

stupid fucking moronic baby boomers don't realize how fucked they've made this country for themselves and their children. really wish you faggots get to live another 50 years to see how awful you've made the world turn out

Thank you. I am honestly the savage af type myself, but I've ran into my share of girls that weren't to my level, you just have to figure out how to approach it and how to make the egg crack. :)

girl's cute, sex is not all, really, had bitches that I had hours of savage sex but not much to do otherwise - rather have a more colorful relationship

Break up. /thread

And that's fine. Just remember that if you're both not being fulfilled sexually, everything else is gonna take a sour turn.

Resident Sup Forums PhD psychologist. Next time use a mirror so she can see you fucking her. She'll love it, problem solved. (unless she has big body issues then MAYBE not)

This. Problem solved

Be pushy and forceful. Do it in the heat of the moment. Don't say please and may I. Be a man. Girls love being dominated. I haven't met one yet that doesn't mind being thrown around like a ragdoll and hair pulling and ass slapping

Yea, mirror is actually something we wanted to do try soon. can't wait to see her tis week.

Oh boy. kys you beta cuck

>they settle with some gross wrinkley smelly old creepy guy
fixd

Your problem will be fixed, she will love doggy style after that. Girls love the intimacy and shell love being able to see you fucking her. Incorporate mirror in your sex in general. It makes everything better. You can even see her ass riding you in cowgirl. Sweet

Seriously. What happend to not overthinking shit and just doing it. People don't know what they want.

Great advice all. If all goes well, I post results here in the future.

cuck

post her tits or fuckoff already faggot

I was doing doggy recently and the girl kept queefing

She got embarrassed

Reverse Cowgirl, it's pretty much the same.

don't have any tits now, but just so much: they are well rounded, small niples

If your gf won't even blow and jerk you, and doesn't enjoy being fucked, there is something sexually wrong with her. Is her libido just that low? Or is there some kind of psychological shit going on that makes her push down natural sexual urges

she knows OP is a faggot so she does the bare minimum to satisfy him before taking what she wants and leaving.

boy that pussy loose

how many coals has she burned

Show her this
youtu.be/qZL0-b64uPo

dubs of truth

You dun fucked up OP

I believe she just has a very low sex drive. Like really low. however making a shy low libido girl that maybe fucked two guys in her life moaning hard that she cums is amazing

Tie her up to bedpost

Good luck Sup Forumsro. This is the Rising Lotus guy. I agree with mirror play to. So long as she isn't body conscious i believe it will help.

Have you tried being better at sex?

Can't argue with dubs

Fuck that.

How? I ask her what she likes or about her fatasies, she says she has none. I take time with her, try to make the journey nice. Lately she wanted some erotic text read to her, so I did - some weird shit that made her laugh. How do I get better?

This is due to your dick forcing air into her pussy. Unless you have a skinny dick, you will gauge out her pussy temporarily. This makes it easier for them to queef. For me if you go savage af you know your doing it right if she queefs. "I beat the hoes walls loose." a quote from a rap song for reference.

Nice autistic screeching.

And being 40 makes me late gen x. Boomers are in their mid 50's and up.

I was bad at sex long when I started, but I was a vigilant boy and tried to learn from all the girls that found me attractive enough to give it up for me. Some taught me, some just showed me. Even my current gf says, I am good with my hands. It's just that I could write 200 pages with all the things I wish I could play with my mate instantly and she's like - eeh?!

Hear, hear, Sup Forumsro. Same with me - and I'm a geez. Young women are coming to realize that older dudes don't "ask" or "plead" we just fuck. And we fuck like we want to fuck. Women actually like that, Sup Forumstards. They say they don't but they do.

inb4 "rape" - these are willing females I'm talking about - no Cosby, no coercion - just fuck them like you like and if they don't like it find another. Simple.

no, being 40 makes you a creepy, stinky, wrinkley faggot which creeps out any normal person while allowing psychopathic desperate sluts an easy way to feel/seem important by fuck you out of your money or just for drives around the city

wow such wisdom from le oldfaggot who not only browses but shitposts on a site where the majority of the population is between 12-18 years old.

please tell us more about your rapey, i mean sexy ways of getting laid sir old faggot.

Shes not into it cause she cant feel your tiny cock in that position

I've heard getting her a copy of Fifty Shades Of Gray will help. Apparently it was affective enough to get a South Park episode dedicated to it. That and you could always eat her out/finger her til she comes, since they can have multi orgasms it may entice her to get down to business and end her laziness. If she is the rare type who fucks like a bro, to get her nutt then stop, whether you got yours or not, then dont let her orgasm til your ready too cum. Essentially you just edge her til the brink then change positions to keep it interesting and to keep her going.

Ahh, I remember being a youngfag. You think your youth makes you superman, when all it really does is make you weaker than older guys who can take your bitch anytime they want because, when it all boils down to it, women want money. A 50 year old with a gut and a Benz and a 5000 square foot house near the beach can get all the 20 year old bitches he wants.

It's ok, however, because eventually YOU will be 40, then 50, and you will agree with me. You don't have to believe me now, but I speak the truth...

>Young women are coming to realize that older dudes

Ah yeah. They realize they cannot really talk to you, faggot.

step1: trow a candy
step2: do it quick

a comon answer?... i know

she says it hurts sometime.

>Ahh, I remember being a youngfag
so you recognize how the world views your disgusting ass when they see you creeping on youngyins?

First, young pleb, you'd be shocked at how many old faggots inhabit this site. Being old doesn't mean you stop being a dude, and laughing at the same stupid shit you laughed at when you were 15. Remember that as you get old yourself.

Secondly, once you've accumulated enough pussy in your life, you'll also realize what I say is true. You can claim you "know better" and that is great. Me and my gray haired buddies will just look at you sideways and smile, knowing just how full of shit you are right now, because WE were just as full of shit at your age.

mega old-dude kek.

Don't convince, just ask. Tell her it makes you come buckets.

Yeah - but it didn't stop the 20 year old girls I hung out with in the 90's from going home with the old dudes driving the Ferrari... In other words, sour grapes doesn't mean shit when the pussy just left with the old guy... kek.

u mad bro?

>you mad son?
Fixed

>A 50 year old with a gut and a Benz and a 5000 square foot house near the beach can get all the 20 year old bitches he wants.
lmao, i'd trade that in for a qt pie from my generation whome i can connect with, relate to emotionally and fuck without the aids or stinky disgusting tight ass condoms ruining it.

enjoy your incurable diseases and stressfilled life tho, you're a real inspiration to us 18 year olds on /b.
wait and see waht happens when all your monies gone

>Fifty Shades Of Gray
fuck fifty shades - never read it but its bullshit. have you ever read de sade? now people will tell you that's crazy shit - but let me tell you, I don't believe it is. It's something very strange for sure, strange but enlightening.

that's just the wrong kind of female

Ain't got no diseases, sonny boy. That's a nice dream you tell yourself when the qt you want to "bond" with emotionally and spiritually is meanwhile getting ass-fucked by the gray haired dentist down the street with a Porsche...

Honestly, it don't get much better than this...

And THAT is the secret to life, young-un: They're ALL like that.

Every one of them.

"All women are Cunts, except my Mother. But my Father assures me that indeed she is..."

>implying this is a "dudes" site
faggot, fuckoff you're fucking weird, which is likely the only reason you're here rather than out in the world enjoying life.
>laughing at the same stupid shit you laughed at when you were 15
you're 40 and still laughing at fart jokes?
you're the joke at that point.

>Secondly, once you've accumulated enough pussy in your life, you'll also realize what I say is true
if what you're preaching is that women bring disease, stress, and overall decrease in your cash stack, then i'd have to agree you're speaking the truth.

poor dentist, could get a girl fuck him in college - now he's try to play catch up - sad dentist

Maybe I had luck so far

Everyone is a neckbeard, deep down. kek. Even Brad Pitt probably thinks hes ugly and stupid and no woman would want him...

this.

if he wants my sloppy seconds, and she's disgusting enough to let him have it, fuck who am i to tell her not to. free country after all.
>meanwhile all the money he's tossing her is being given to me
>meanwhile i still flood that ass every night
>meanwhile i'll know in an instant if she's cheating (remember that connection thing)
>meanwhile you're still a faggot who has to stick to stupid desperate sluts while us youngyins have an ocean with schools of fish to choose from

>Ain't got no diseases
>i get plenty of hoes!
pick ONE. and only ONE. condoms don't protect from everything, and condoms fucking suck. i'd rather jerk my dick than settle for condom sex

I once fucked a girl, who had a long mirror along the side of the bed. Really nice. Ever nicer is that I have hunted that pussy for years and then she finally gave in. First night we fucked maybe six hours straight.

>Even Brad Pitt probably thinks hes ugly and stupid and no woman would want him...
well duhh, men are hideous and no woman will ever want him.
they want his money, title, or attention for dating his ass

Ok I'm gona way in on this. 25y/o here. I used to make fun of my dad for being old and shit and always believed I knew best. But as i got a little older i could see past my self centric ideology. I realized he as well as the old fags where in fact my age once. Went through the same shit every guy will go through throughout his life. On the other hand, while previous generations of women did like a hairy, take charge man, the current generation is a generation of victims and with social media putting their slutty acts on blast much faster, its become all to convenient for woman to cry rape to save their face. Which means now days men have to be more careful with how they approach things or they can get a rape charge. I believe neither side is wrong and they can learn from each other. Finally, one thing will never change in woman, they love money. So i believe rather than in fighting, we need to fortify ourselves again the onslaught of feminism.

>onslaught of feminism.
thirdwave feminism is how russians are destroying western ideologies, sense of morality and the society as a whole. i pity the poor people who survived ww1-2 and genuinely fought for womens rights. just to watch their image and legacy torn to worthlessness by spoiled worthless greedy little shits

I've never read either but heard from various media that it helps low libido women and the men that suffer from. I mean it was so efficient that South Park did an episode on. Actually i did read an article on De Sade and his family. He was ahead of his time.

>one thing will never change in woman, they love money

everyone does.

> one thing will never change in woman, they love money

I know a girl who's on my fuck-her-one-day-list - she's a bit psychotic but dead poor and I am six figure net worth and if all goes well I am closer to a mil in ten years. Want to meet the poor psycho bitch then take her out and then finish the evening with a fuck in her sheets naturally. If you're right, it will be like that, because she is a women and I will have the money.

every girl i've fucked did so knowing i've never had, never will have, a job nor a bank account big enough to even support myself, or even an inheretance coming in.
and they all keep comin back

A fucking men

knowing this, i kinda feel better about the world.
the old faggots can catch the whores and the diseases, while i'm left free to love those who aren't retarded diseas ridden whores
sure anyone can get laid, it's not a hard thing to do
but love?
good luck finding that as you get older

Oh ya, especially if she is poor. She is gona jump straight for that cock

Why the hell isn't she into doggy style? It's way less intimate. Plus you can both watch TV or movies while you plunge her.

You don't have to be rich to slay hoes, if you got the looks they will fuck, but its rare to see a woman settle down with a guy who doesn't have a future. Nothing wrong with that though. If all you want is pussy then your good to go. There is more than one way to win.

believe the point is, oldfags b wastin money and health on disease
while youngins get it free

Holy fuck user you're over thinking it

kek