Tried too suicide via alcohol, benzodiazepines and fentanyl, woke up after a 3 day coma

Tried too suicide via alcohol, benzodiazepines and fentanyl, woke up after a 3 day coma.

why cant i just die from drugs Sup Forums, do i really need to use a rope like some fucking loser

>Tried too suicide via.. fentanyl

How did you fuck that up?

You've been given what most people never get: a second chance.

Do something with it.

yeah im calling bullshit on the fentanyl.

As if drugs are any less of a loser.

Not man enough to shoot yourself, faggot?

Do it better next time. It's your life. No one has a right to tell you what to do with it. Not the goverment, not your friends and not your family. You wanna die, KYS. Hide in a better place next time.
Have fun pulling off those heart stamps. Shit hurts like hell.

too be exact it was; 750ml Jim Beam, 20mg Flunitrazepam, 30mg Alprazolam & 2x syringes of 450mcg Fentanyl.

Built up severe tolerance throughout the years, i cannot feel 200mg morphine sulfate or 10mg xanax anymore.

op; i live in iceland, easier to get cyanide here than a gun.

Go punch a polar bear.

you seem pretty cool mate, depression got you? or some major problem?

I live on one of the least most populous, gloomy sea mountain on the globe. I'm educated, have an apartment and a stable job. I'm miles into the "one percent" in this world yet the longing to live is virtually zero.

I don't have any hobbies anymore to drive me forward and the drugs stopped working as a carrot on a stick and i've used all available. I don't want to wander on this space rock for another 50 years hoping for randomly induced happiness, i just want to got to sleep.

>i just want to got to sleep
man, you could just buy a cheap-ass bed from IKEA

Jordan Peterson

Just move to Russia m8. Seriously just move, what do you have to lose?

What about suicide via nasty hookers?

it looks like you got depression, maybe go to shrink?
plus if you really have to kill yorself maybe join the lions of rojava and fight ISIS? you will eventually get killed in battle, 10x better

There is no such thing as "tried too suicide" if you want to do it you will do it, you are just a sniveling attention whore
pic related, someone who really means it

Do they not have tall buildings where you live?

Look up the Exit Bag. Plus using drugs to kill yourself is dumb as fuck. Your body is smarter than you.

If you're actually gonna an hero, don't be dumb and do some research. What have you got to lose?

Miles into the one percent? Like you're rich? Fuck, pay me dude. I'll fucking kill you. Then you won't hypothetically go to hypothetical hell.

op; They do, also rope and water.

I just didn't want to traumatize onlookers and family members in my first attempt, but it seems as if too much of a tolerance to cns depressants to use that method.

[email protected]
mail me and I will sort it

Get out of the city and back into nature man. The world you think you live in is only a small part of an infinity of experiences waiting for you here on this space rock. Cut back on the drugs too, quitting takes time just look after yourself and don't binge.

Impregnate as many women as possible.