Xeattle: Illegitimate """Sports""" City

don't let the Xecucks' nu-male fanbase override the fact that their God-King Starbucks stabbed the city in the back and sold the Sonics to OKC in the middle of the night

>relying on Nintendo to keep your baseball team
>relying on Microsoft to keep your football team
>hockey team went ~119 miles north to Vancouver, which is the Seattle-lite to Toronto's NYC-lite
>only landmarks are a fucking needle, a fish market, and North America's tallest timebomb for a city backdrop
>they had a fucking parade for MLS instead of chasing them out of the nation for cheering divegrass
>metro so full of homeless and smugness that Bruce Lee had a heart attack and fucking died when he finally realized he was unironically living there
>PEROSNALLY responsible for Hope Solo's Roast Beef, a violation of the Geneva Conventions on torture

is there truly any city more cucked than Seattle?

OBSESSED

KEK

You know, the more I see people hating on the Seattle Seahawks, the more I actually want them to win. There's a sense of joy I get out of the "villains" of any sport winning their championship.

Literally strangle yourself with a bath towel, cuck

Obsessed

More like you're obsessed and you deserve every bit of this thread.

NO ONE IS ON YOUR SIDE, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, KEK

>didn't come to the games, didn't buy any merchandise, didn't support the organization in any way
>team moves to more fertile market to keep from going bankrupt
>"fucking Clay Bennett"

>have a hockey team 150 miles away
>unironically held a parade for their divegrass team
>Xeattlecucks ITT don't know how hated they are here that now they're resorting to claiming that we are obsessed

They are pathetic and sad. We should rageban everyone from Xeattle soon.

t. Insecure flyover state poor cuck

>blood splatters on 31s shoulders
savage

t. Subhuman Muzzie who would get BTFO in the great heartland

>Armenia
>calling others poor and irrelevant
I seriously hope you're on a proxy or something

I'm sorry, I'm not into autoerotic asphyxiation. Ask somebody on /soc/, faggot :^)

>spent almost an hour fretting and puzzling, wracking his brain for a reply
Wow, a real zinger, that. You sure showed him.

This tbqhwyf and Seattle is a shit city.

Washington is literally a flyover state

>American education

Armenia is the oldest christian country in the world...

Don't forget that the Xeahawks literally PAY a college team (Texas A&M) to use the phrase 12th man lmao

Pic related is the average Xeattle sports """fan"""

How can a city be so beta?

I only see seven.

w-why are the canucks considered seattles hokei team?

Prolly just red from the field. The colors can rub off ya know.

thank you =3

Everyone knows Transgendeattle is a shit tier city. But why make a thread? You just look like an obsessed retard

I don't mind the Seahawks just because they're responsible for the most hilarious blowout in recent memory.

Reminder that the Meminers are the only AL team to never make the world series

seconding this

It's from helmets. Turf paint doesn't rub off, paint on pads will.

stay mad

I kinda like the team, I just hate the obnoxious 12th Man thing. Delusional fans that think that Seattle somehow has the most passionate fanbase and it isn't just that their stadium amplifies noise better than any other so they buy jerseys that literally say Fan on the back. Meanwhile they can't name more than 5 players on the team.

>Toronto
>NYC lite
That literally makes no sense. Vancouver is close to Seattle and the two cities are culturally alike. Toronto is nowhere near NYC geographically and nothing like NYC culturally.

>le magic roofs meme

I don't know what kind of temporary tornado shelters you anons live in, but any decent premium event venue is going to be designed with acoustics in mind.

Domes are loud, Kansas city isn't magically louder than anywhere else, that shit ain't a tinfoil ancient aliens mystery.

and Seattle's amplifies noise more than any other stadium, just because other stadiums try to trap in noise doesn't mean Seattle's stadium doesn't do it more

that said, since the loudness meme started the fans have really embraced going to a stadium just in order to yell so it isn't all the stadium

They were loud in the Kingdome, and they've been loud in the similarly designed Husky stadium for years before that. There's video of Elway bitching out and refusing to snap the ball, and Kansas and Seattle were both major causes for a now-obsolete rule penalizing too-loud field conditions.

The fan jerseys are definitely fruity, but you're blind of you can't find something just as stupid in other fandoms. Seattle fades from relevance in the next couple of years, and all this overwrought butthurt moves on to the next big thing.

Chiefs KANGDOM is the same thing without the Starbucks, IT nerds and trannies.