Should Japan adopt American as common language?

Hey, guys.

Should Japan adopt American as common language?

American is important but Japanese can't speak it for shit.

Should we make it common language and so people have to learn it seriously. so is more profitable for Japan. Isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

infostormer.com/japan-faggotry-marches-guess-whos-responsible/
youtube.com/watch?v=7HhkKt-CxYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuckky U

>American
>language

actual japanese here, we dont need white pig culture in our country
its all memes

>American

>American
Its either Spanish or ebonics.

If you remove Japanese from your animeys then it doesn't sound as cute, so no

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>American

Is it okay if I save this rare Pepe?

Normally no, but i can make an exception this time.

Yes, they should learn English.

I was just reading this article. I share it with you.

Japan Faggotry Marches: Guess Who’s Responsible

infostormer.com/japan-faggotry-marches-guess-whos-responsible/

The madness is spreading like a virus.

fuck it, pepe dump commencing

I'm seriously starting to worry about this proxy-faggot. He makes at least 10 shitposting threads per day, sometimes (like now) three at a time. What is his true goal?

Nice shitpost senpai

>American

It's called Ebonics, unless you speak about English

Triggered

fucking KEK I remember that game

>

I am fine^^ thank you

>American

Yeah the bong is right it's the Queen's English your referring to.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HhkKt-CxYc
I disagree Japanese trying to speak english is super cute!

stop spamming in my thread. retard

leave OP alone leave him alone!
I'm enjoying the pepes

I'm not

Its a dialect

Yeah I agree it should be one of the official languages. That way we can speed up the process of globalization. More foreign people will have an excuse to come and work in Japan since English is so common = more mixing of different people = more diversity, tolerance and a stronger economy. It's a win for everyone.

Y u no rikkey me? Seppuku harakiri pig dog

Yes, but it's actually called American English.

then leave?

>speed up the process of globalization

Go get fucked ameribro.

Congrats some leaf made a thread just to reply to you.

why are you not banned for using a proxy?

It still astonishes me that the language of first a backwater province of the Roman Empire, then an isolated island for a thousand years managed to become the global lingua franca as opposed to far more locally powerful various Chinese, Muslim, and Indian dynasties.

>Should Japan adopt American as common language?
no
stay xenophobic
beat arabs in the streets if you see them

If globalization did happen everyone in the world would just come to the US and Canada.