youtube.com/watch?v=xlgqkno2hB8
youtube.com/watch?v=u1z4vkPWkLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vb02LOx05Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/qZL0-b64uPo
Here Faggot

Just about anything. Zeppelin is garbage

linkin park

I second this, overrated crap with a mediocre guitarist.

>mediocre guitarist

Meshuggah
Electric Wizard
Melvins
Pink Floyd
Ween
Metallica

That is all

It's about the love, brother. Led Zeppelin is like Pink Floyd for people who get laid.

I think Electric Wizard did an awesome job of pioneering one of my favorite genres, but I kindof feel the same way about them as I do Venom. They started an awesome genre, but their stuff for itself is not all that great. Not to say I don't enjoy Electric Wizard, but I'd take Dopethrone or Beelzebong over them any day.

Rush

Let's see you drink a bottle of jack and play since I've been loving you on the guitar, faggot

I like Deep Purple better now that i am older now. Even though Zeppy is still an amazing band.

For people who like Sludge Metal, check this out. youtube.com/watch?v=c6ZBewK59z8

Nickelback

bootin
youtube.com/watch?v=LyM4vxxu2jA

are you 13?

youtube.com/watch?v=xlgqkno2hB8

youtube.com/watch?v=u1z4vkPWkLQ

Electric Wizard has way more progrsssive ideas than all those bands you mentioned. Especially vemon even. Electic Wizard doesnt have an album that isn't great tier. Their music is also way more varied consistently each album too much so to say they were merely pioneers. They are the pinnacle of the genre.

Which band suggestion makes you think I'm 13? Woods of Ypres, or Dopethrone?

Go away that fagged out shit isn't sludge

Here you go. Some good Jams.

youtube.com/watch?v=vb02LOx05Kg

What songs would you recommend I listen to to change my opinion on Electric Wizard? Also, how do you feel about Sleep?

Pink Floyd all the wayyyy

Well, I hate Led Zep, so I could actually name a lot.
Except, I came down my gf's throat for the first time to Cashmere, so that song holds a special place in my...heart? Dick?

Animals As Leaders. Tosin Abasi is the greatest guitarist of all time

Woods of Ypres isn't sludge, sure. Are you saying Dopethrone isn't sludge? Because that would make you wrong.

The Bled

Dopethrone is doom, fag
Poor bait

Loop zoop

Depends on the song. The genres are neighbors anyway, they kind of bleed together. The 4chin wont let me post a link, but you can google Dopethrone and look at the ascribed genres. They are kinda both.

>mediocre guitarist

>735644065
Either explain like not a dumbass what you think sludge is or stop being a know-nothing cringe autist

>>>>>

This thread

Learn how to >>

And I'm the autist. Ahahahaha.

I'm on my phone

Way to be bait

You're both autists, go sit in time out.

>Metallica
>Pink Floyd
>Melvins

Underrated post

Ween is funnier not better. The only album which would stand a chance against Led Zeppelin is The Mollusk.
And most albums from Led would win.

He is just trolling anyway. I would have answered him if I didn't already know he was gonna disagree with me no matter what I said.

Electric Wizard isn't sludge and he would be utterly incapable of describing well what musically constitutes as sludge

Ween's first three albums are a lot better than the mollusk, scrub

Of course I knew that, it's not like that's the only album I've heard...
There was also that spongebob soundtrack.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black Sabbath
>Pink Floyd
>Diamond Head

Diamond Head alone is far superior to Zeppelin

Boston.

Electric Light Orchestra

lil uzi