When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

implying that it isn't

It's not, you sick fuck.

When is it okay for someone to pin you down and use there throbbing manhood to make you their sissy bitch against your will?
Answer that question and you'll find the answer to yours

when there are no cute boys around and you desperate to get your nut off

OR you need to pop a kid in her

always

>summerfag detected

When she dresses like she wants it. So, always.

When she's already publicly signed a consent form in front of witnesses

When you really want to have sex with her but she doesn't want to have sex with you

Whenever there aren't four witnesses.

when it's an FBI setup

When she's late paying rent

When you're a refugee in Europe.

I've never raped a woman so I have no way of knowing. I guess, whenever you feel like it? I mean you can rape whoever you want whenever you want, but there are consequences so I would advise against doing it.

when she's an illegal immigrant

When the body is cold

What people call "rape" is God's will.
Those who try and prevent it are enemies of the lord.

Whenever you feel like it.

Done it twice and I've never heard anything about it. I fuck the last one I raped regularly to boot, but that was a few months after I did the act.

Last one I fuck regularly, I only raped her the one time.

Damn, I didn't know you got internet in Raqqa.

Ask your mum. Oh, wait, she thinks your a failure and is so sad she won't talk to you. because she's dead. dead from disappointment.

When you're Donald Trump
>
>Thread related.

All the gods rape....
How was jesus born?
Zeus as a swan.
I could go on.
All of them have and they are still worshiped....

allways

a man should be able to fulfill his desires whenever needed. if a woman is unable to stop that from happening, than oh well. in a perfect society, they would be accustomed to it and would allow semi regular poundings from any and every male.

When she tells you she has a rape fetish. And she asks you to fuck her.

When she says no

So what if women started carrying knives specially made to sever rapist cock and were trained in how to use them by their mothers tradition?
I guess that's how rape would be stopped in a society ran by the likes of you.

ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEED TO KYS IF YOU THINK ITS EVER OK TO RAPE A WOMAN

Yeah........ Untill then it's on!!!!!

self-defense

After they say yes the first time and consent to it the first time.

faggot u really think it is ever ok to rape a woman?

>Typical Sup Forums response
>Calls them summerfags

fuck outta here nigger, obvious you're a newfag.

kek

If she rapes you first? Fuck, all I want to know is where I can buy that spreader bar.

this
and a good yoga instructor

In self defense

Isn't it interesting though that the people who say rape is the worst crime you can commit (inexplicably worse than murder even), are generally ok with prison rape?

When she just had an enigma

Friend was telling me about her friend who got raped. Gave her some sympathy and shit, and then she said that she knows her friend is telling the truth because she would never have sex with a white guy (shes white herself), and that shes only attracted to blacks guys and has sex with them.

Sympathy went to zero pretty fast.

cuffstore.com/products/rigid-stainless-steel-spreader-bar-wrist-ankle-restraint-with-padlock-and-key-444-ss

>getting closer
aliexpress.com/item/New-adult-fetish-slave-games-products-stainless-steel-ankle-cuffs-fixator-bdsm-bondage-men-shackle-metal/32612050634.html?spm=2114.40010408.3.43.7FlFns

When is it not?