Let's get a comfy thread started

Let's get a comfy thread started...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_lDyRymrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've only got a few.

damned file size limits

I can practically taste the air. Cities are nice but i need to escape regularly so my nose will unplug.

you don't have an air purifier?
I live rural and run a massive one while I sleep.
Couldn't imagine not having one in the city.

I live sort of in the country. I like the cozy feeling at times, but the stimulation of the city is nice as well. I guess living in the country but working in the city is the american dream. At least for a good portion of people

youtube.com/watch?v=et_lDyRymrw

Bin dabei

What's the story behind this one?

Is that the fucking ogre

Sehnsucht is a German noun translated as "longing," "pining," "yearning," "craving," or in a wider sense a type of "intensely missing."

Some psychologists use the word sehnsucht to represent thoughts and feelings about all facets of life that are unfinished or imperfect, paired with a yearning for ideal alternative experiences. It has been referred to as “life’s longings” or an individual’s search for happiness while coping with the reality of unattainable wishes. Such feelings are usually profound, and tend to be accompanied by both positive and negative feelings. This produces what has often been described as an ambiguous emotional occurrence.

C.S. Lewis described it as: "That unnameable something, desire for which pierces us like a rapier at the smell of bonfire, the sound of wild ducks flying overhead, the title of The Well at the World's End, the opening lines of "Kubla Khan," the morning cobwebs in late summer, or the noise of falling waves."

I would also like to know. It looks like one of these photos taken of a house in Montana. Apparently cps signed off on it being a safe place and the basement was the kids bedroom and this is almost identical of the space.