This is my bio teacher's son's bio project

This is my bio teacher's son's bio project. youtube.com/watch?v=ABa5XLCaALo
Please spam the fuck out of it and leave a dislike. He's in my class and is a total prick. His mom (our teacher) gives him good grades so this chink can get one step closer to Harvard and nobody likes him or his mom. Name is Matt Kim (pic related that's him).

What the fuck this brown kid sounds like he has downs

>please harm this guy on my behalf
>give him hundreds of free views
You've got to think things through before you start. Also nypa.

Using b as your personal army. Usually I'd disapprove but this kid seems like a fag.

17 dislikes

wtf is this project. I did not try nearly this hard in high school

bio project or documentary of china town

Seems like they put a lot of effort into this why don't you also apply yourself like this guys did and get your grades up

because theyre faggots and this kid is literally our teacher's son. My video is objectively better and will surely get a worse grade. Don't presume to think you know how much I apply myself.

post ur vid then m80

No dude. I'm not posting it on Sup Forums for some faggot to comment something dumb on it. My teacher is going to watch it retard

OP here. Thanks for bringing this to 30 dislike guys. Can you guys also leave some comments for them.

Bump

Who the fuck liked this shit

>implying the teacher will do anything

god, youre a fucking faggot dude

"The best part of you dribbled down your mums asscrack" hahahahahahaha

lets see your vid

Sorry I just had to haha

this guy is a fag lol keep commenting

bump

"UPDATE: We just hit 75 views!!!! thanks for all the support :)"

bump this

if you aren't willing to post yours then you shouldn't post this guys video either. You seem petty.

bump post

bumpa

I love this shit!!! Bumb

watched the whole thing. learned a lot. I made sure to like and subscribe. thanks for the recommendation OP fam

Did he just disable comments?

bump this bitch

Bump

59 dislikes kek

Hey ROnes

This fucking cumsicle disabled comments AND ratings. What a little bitch.

Yuppppp

mista rijiwanieeeeeeeee

And ratings are disabled similar to himself I really want to post 'I'm sorry your dad beat you instead of cancer'

Lol he disabled comments and likes/dislikes. Matthew Kim wins!

The nigger shut that shit down lel i just wanted to inform him about the wonders of gassing jews

And then we find out OP is underage

>He's in my class

18+ kid

B&

Update: the faggot disabled comments and ratings. Spam his facebook Sup Forums facebook com/matthew24kim