Roll

Remy > Mia

Here's a pic of us together

Jelly?

I know you are

roll

Fake news. She doesn't pose nude.

lol, at least I have her nudes, fag

The fact that so many books still name OP “the greatest or most significant or most influential” faggot ever only tells you how far faggotry still is from becoming a serious art. Gayness critics have long recognized that the greatest gay musicians of all times are Elton John and Jimmy Somerville, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical gayness critics rank the highly controversial Tchaikovsky over classical homosexuals who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Faggotry critics are still blinded by commercial success: OP sucked more dicks than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the gayest. Gay critics grow up listening to a lot of gay music of the past, gay classical critics grow up listening to a lot of gay classical music of the past. Faggotry critics are often totally ignorant of the faggoty music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that OP is a gigantic winged faggot.

There are no real nudes faggot and everyone knows it.

fake rumor

Here she is at skepticon

Fuck off thats sasha grey, stop acting like retards, hurr durr

lol so close

WOW

oh you know the name of a famous hollywood actor, you must be god.

as if they exist

>implying you wouldnt want the girl from open windows' nudes

Queen of /b.

bad bait

lol that's not even a good photoshop.

Terrible shoop

Nice try kiddo

>Big Head
>Tiny Body
She could be in films one day.

True, that pic is OBVIOUSLY fake, summerfag

cake

bullshit everyone knows there arnt any legit ones.
>inb4 same ole shitty shoops

Fuck off Sasha is pure.

>posting bad fake shops
fuck off

same old fakes. At least post oc......

This stupid meme again, stop trying to destroy the life of respectable people, this woman is a teacher.

strawpoll.com/9a7baas

>fake shops
>not oc
why are you even trying?

She is also a award winning author.

great picture, she really sticks out. doesn't look like those other bimbos pretending to be bimbos while they do all those bimbo things.

Rages about faggot brit-bong musicians, doesn't mention Freddy Fucking Mercury. Seriously, can we just hang the aspies?

tiffany? i think i know her. i wonder if she knows she's been posted on Sup Forums