I'm moving to Baltimore in a few months. What should I be expecting besides autistic BLM niggers...

I'm moving to Baltimore in a few months. What should I be expecting besides autistic BLM niggers? I'm currently living in Miami.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtu.be/3l-utL_cY2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've got 3 choices for neighborhoods:

Federal Hill
Canton
Fells Point

I live in one of these fine areas and can tell you that the normal people are awesome for the most part. Lots of crime, mugging, carjacking, break ins, etc. Perpetrated mostly by young nigger teens with no parents or guardians. Forget having anything shipped to your house. Get good insurance. Find a place with a park pad or hate life.

my god

Watch for wild niggers. I heard there's an nigger overpopulation problem in Niggermore.

Nice trips.

It's not so bad OP. You just gotta be careful. Nearly all of my neighbors are family people with good jobs and an interest in the neighborhood staying nice. It's really not that much different than any other city in a lot of ways.

Also, are you actually city bound or are you going to live in the burbs?

discord.
------------
gg/7rU9JYm

Youre gonna need a lot more enigmas

Baltimore is a total shithole full of niggers crime and drugs be expected to be robbed at every chance. also Maryland does not recognize the Second Amendment. This gives Jamal the most opportunity to shoot you because no one cares. do yourself a favor do not move here it is a unflushed toilet bowl

You get bronycon yearly

probably gonna be city bound

why are you moving to Baltimore

Wow one garden spot to the next, eh?

Baltimore is the tortured spawn of a night of philly and D.C. drunkenly hatefucking. Why would you ever choose to move there?

Well I do have a gun permit and a concealed weapons permit since my job, currently, is as a security guard by Brownsville. I should be fine in terms of self-defense. It's the constant muggings/thefts that I'm worried about. I'm also the type that likes to do morning and late-night walks/runs to keep fit so I'm not sure as to how alert I'm gonna have to be.

don't park on the street...ever... guaranteed to get your car broken into, windows smashed, or bumper kicked off.

Live in Fells, Canton, Fed Hill or Charles Village area.

Don't go outside after sunset unless if you're with other people.

keep that gun permit to yourself, technically concealed carry is illegal in B'more city proper, I don't think even shop owners are allowed to carry.

double check your math here because it is next to impossible to get a concealed carry weapons permit in Maryland. even if you have an out of state carry permit which most Americans have it doesn't matter Jack schitt

incorrect what you are. you can legally carry on your own property including if you own a business but if you step one foot on the sidewalk of any place in Maryland without a proper carry permit you will go to jail.

but I thought you could only legally carry a shotgun on your own property? Getting a permit to carry a handgun in the city is nigh impossible from what I remember.

also know you again or incorrect I have my carry permit for Maryland. it covers the whole state not just parts of it again please stop spreading disinformation

negative the state issues permits not each individual County and/or City the state again issues a permit which is very impossible to get

Just save your money and move to Arlington, VA like all the other white people.

They see a white dude, dressed well with a tan at Greenbelt, you're getting mugged. No matter what.

Maryland loophole to avoid the Second Amendment which says you may carry on your property anything you would like. it doesn't matter if the shotgun in AK which are banned in the state or a 9mm of your choice

My mom wants to move in with her boyfriend who's over there so I want to make sure she's ok. I was also offered a really nice security job driving armored bank vehicles. I already accepted the job, I just need to make the arrangements to move.

trust me do not move to Baltimore you will regret every second of your life here it is a total shithole. pussy or dick be damned you move here you will hate your life all of it

Listen to Trapped Under Ice, faggot.

youtu.be/3l-utL_cY2Y

I've already accepted the job and I don't like the idea of my mom moving to a shithole where she'll most likely be mugged, attacked, killed, etc. and I'm not there to keep her as safe as possible. I know I'm gonna hate myself for moving there. I'm moving from a feminist and Muslim filled shithole to a BLM shithole.

the difference is you moved from a state where you can defend yourself legally but in Maryland you cannot

That's pretty good, m8.

let me correct myself you are moving to a nigger infested shithole where they will shoot you if you have money or if you do not have money you should have stayed put.

Wait, I thought it was Philly that was the tortured spawn of Baltimore and Newark drunkenly hatefucking.

i like

Fuck Baltimore. I hate it here.

Well I'm looking up the information on the gun permits and conceal and carry permits for Maryland and seems like I qualify for both. Shouldn't be a problem, from what I'm seeing. Since I'll be working for a security company that requires both permits I'll be issued both permits before I even move there.

Make sure your life insurance is paid up.

I made sure of this a while ago.

same

Poor Baltimore. Used to be a decent working class city. Now it's been sacrificed to political correctness.

It's the violence of Chicago without the charm.

Harm City

Kek true

And with lower murder numbers. Liberal Chicago's murder rate is so high it's affecting national murder rates for the whole US and misplacing us globally for numbers of murders and shootings.

I lived about 5 min from Baltimore and I never had any problems but stay away from park heights and Lexington market. Even the small town im from has had more crime recently

BLM is even worse in Chicago

Do you think that's due to the massive increase in BLM, SJW, and Muslim activity in the areas?

He dindu nuffin. He wuz a gud boy who went to church. But to answer your question yeah probably

no it's not, you should look at which cities have the highest murder rates in the country. chicago isnt even in the top 10.

no, blm and the sjws are a response to it.

The whole city is swamped crime and drugs. It's in the middle of a demographic decline that's almost unprecedented. It's got a higher per cap murder than ever. Not even the violent crime, but petty crime is fucking everywhere. It's inescapable. Like the first post said, nowhere is safe from this shit.
Even fuccking DC metro is going to be better. Don't fucking move here.

F

Really? Fuck you. I've lived in Baltimore for years and I'm black. I frequent most of those places with friends and I can't believe people like you exist in my city. user, if you're tolerant of others I encourage you to definitely move here. I don't even know why I come here anymore. It used to be a great site for jokes and "You Dun Goofed" now it's just filled with racists after racists. I'm over it. And I just graduated from the University of Baltimore. DONE

If you manage to live, also expect to be really sad. Baltimore is incredibly depressing, a slow-motion death of a city that no one knows how to put out of its misery.

bumping for moar murders