I am a godlike being that has existed on this earth for over 2000 years

I am a godlike being that has existed on this earth for over 2000 years
Or I am a delusional nutcase but no matter how I, anyone I know or even doctors look at it I am more sane than most
I am happy to answer any questions within reason
I am also happy to just talk about random shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are traps gay?

How will the universe end

How many niggers should a man kill in his lifetime

How long do you hold in your enigma?

yes, yes they are, not as gay as pic related but still gay

Cooooool!

I don't have any questions though.

I am the alpha and omega
the was the is and the is to come

> not as gay
op is fag

it will end from gradual deterioration after all beings like myself die

nice trips
it depends on the man, generally one is enough but for some it should be closer to 14

Can you make a stone so heavy even you, yourself cannot lift?

Still a baby I see, try spending 256000 years on this planet just to see it turn to this.

indeed I am, I like traps after all

If we're all supposed to be in God's image does that mean you're a transvestite vegan helicopterkin?

>>delusional nutcase
>>more sane than most
hey fuck stick, you're as bad as the trap lovers that swear they're straight.

How powerful is Barron Trump?

Is there a life after death? Like are we reincarnated or do we go to a heaven type place or like what because I want to know your take on that question.

no
I am godlike, not a god, I can not defy all laws of physics, only some

I pity you my friend, it disturbs me enough seeing what I have, I can only imagine how you must feel

your kind just so happens to look like some gods, you were not made in my image and I probably look very little like you

you misunderstand
it is possible that I am simply a nutcase but I and everyone else mentioned has no reason to believe such and instead believes that I am of a mind more sound than most

not very, at best he could persuade his father to do something but even still he is not worth consideration in most situations

How can a human such as myself acheive their dreams?

its a complicated system but explained simply you are reincarnated many times over with small changes being made to you over time and eventually you either wither away to nothing or you manage to slip into an afterlife. most afterlives are just like normal lives where similar rules apply and very few are like the ones more commonly thought of with eternal bliss or torment being controlled by a great entity similar to myself

Which ones?

What can you do?

take some time out of your life, a day or so, and think about every possible thing that will lead to your dreams (possible or not) and then think about every possible thing that could lead to those things (again possible or not) then repeat until you eventually think of something you already have, then the path is laid out in front of you and all you need to do is follow it. If that doesnt sound like it will work just give me more information about yourself and your dreams so I can give less broad instructions

Ok let me give an example a lot of people can relate to. What if my dream is to be in incredible shape?*

the fact that there are multiple people wandering the world with the same delusion as you is proof enough
your doctors are quacks if they haven't heard of a god complex

smite me oh mighty smiter

Go read the Silva Mind Control book from the 70's and start practicing.

I was once one too. But I have finally chosen mortality. The stress leading up to that decision immediately turned into relief once I made the choice. I can die now at any moment from an accident or from disease or I could live another 40-50 years and die of old age.

conservation of mass although that is through a method that is physically possible, the requirements for an event horizon to be formed and the relations between dimensions. Im fairly sure thats all

OP is schizophrenic

Can you create something for me?

Consider yourself smited

He created this thread for you

Ill look into it, thanks

I imagine being a godlike being who has lived for thousands of years would do that to you.

More sane is not sane enough. I should just be glad this is a get thread.

Dubs get

If you are a godlike being who has existed for over 2000 years, then why are you on Sup Forums? Shouldn't you have better things to do?

What's the first letter of my name? And will I ever be fully sexually satisfied?

How are you?

F for faggot

L. And no.

How were you created?

I'm 2,013 years of age myself. What part of the world were you born?

>over 2000
someone needs a class about Hebraic hystory...

teleportation of everything other than myself, mind reading of any person or animal that I know the location of which has some interesting applications such as seeing the future through my own eyes and learning what I knew before recent deaths, the creation of universes, the merging of universes and various other less significant things

using my advice should be enough, that dream requires strength, health and a lack of disfigurement. Strength requires certain nutrients and/or exercise. Health requires the same but a wider variety of it along with an avoidance of anything harmful and mediocre mental health. A lack of disfigurement can probably be gained through plastic surgery. exercise requires a lack of serious injury. nutrients require money to buy them with unless you live in a third world country, then you can just use google to learn what to forage for and you obviously have internet access. mediocre mental health is easy to achieve as long as you arent retarded and google should tell you everything that is needed for near perfect mental health. Plastic surgery requires money to buy. Money requires a job or theft.
is that good enough?

a good point you have and it is a point I agree with, which is why I said that I might be a nutcase

Pretty good.

ah you see, I can and have died many times and will do so again, it is quite nice

I have done no such smiting, I have no problems with those who use reason and logic no matter how rude they may be

yeah, it does

indeed I did

with great power does not come great responsibility

mediocre, I was bored before starting this thread though

But I am god... and you are not one of the godlike beings I created... You're just a mortal like everyone else.

good question, probably just chance but I like to think that a god created me intentionally

most recently I was born in india because my parents had a plan that someone later in the family would have a passport necessary to live in any country they wanted but nearly 2036 years ago I was born just east of austria

I am not g_d, the jews do not worship me, I just like that image

good

1st letter of my name and will i get with the girl i want currently?

Adam and no

how very arrogant of you, there have been many gods before you and there will likely be many more after you, to call yourself "god" is more arrogant than any god should act

I am Messiah

Zach

discord.
-----------
gg/7rU9JYm

lemme guess: been watching/reading american gods, or something like that?

How very arrogant of you to call yourself anything more than a mortal. Its not arrogant to state facts, I am god, and you are a mortal, sure there have been other gods, but you are still just a mortal my arrogant friend

Never heard of it actually, I dont live in america

Neither do I.
Just checking. Have fun with demigodhood.

Still here? Are there any cases of mass rape that have occurred over the past two millennia unrecorded in our books?

I am still here
Not that I know of but I know very little of what goes on in africa so it is possible

Please provide pics that you are indeed a godlike being

Timestamp it too.

Your arrogance will be your undoing.

t. universe

Yeah, ok buddy

Is it possible for humans to become Gods? Are there medical procedures of the past that are more advanced than what we currently use? Of all the myriad ethnicity that existed back then, which one had the most beautiful women? What was the worst and most devastating war that you are aware of occurring?

are some ppl legitimately taking this seriously????

Sup Forums is nothing but summer and cancer

Me messing with some humans won't be my undoing. I'll give you that you are on a higher spiritual level than most, but you are not godlike, that is true arrogance

so it's been 2000 years that you've been alive and you haven't mastered the English language?

Your arrogance will be your undoing.

t. universe

I believe so although I have never seen it happen. No, nothing noteworthy. In my opinion it was the latinas. WWI, it accomplished very little, used unreasonable methods of violence and was very widespread

Haha, I see you have given up, it is your right to close your eyes to the truth

so you use the toilet or just shit in the streets?

also how did you get aware of the fact that you "lived" for that long, seems to me you die like an ordinary human, you just get reincarnated?

did you ever come in contact with psychiatrists because of your believes? do you take antipsychotics?

seems to me you're just a schizo who shits in the streets.. then again I'm a schizo too and have some pretty strange believes of my own, so I'm not the one to judge, but ffs stop shitting in the streets.

Your arrogance, will be your undoing.

t. universe

I have not been alive for all that time and for allot of my living time I used other languages

a godlike being wouldnt need to learn anything

youd know everything Earthly

I use the toilet, I was raised in italy and currently live in australia so india is nothing more than the place my mother was in when I was born
I have not lived for all that time, rather I have existed for that time, I do live and die just as a normal human and I am reincarnated just like a normal human, I am aware of the time that I have existed in because I can read the minds of my previous bodies
I do, when I was a child I spent allot of time with those sorts and was given quite allot of medication, it had little effect on what I think of myself but did fuck up my mind for a time, my teenage years were quite unpleasant as a result of it all but thankfully it didnt fuck me permanently
seems to me that you are a logical and at least somewhat intelligent human and I would also be quite happy if indian streets werent filled with shit

thankfully I do not know everything although I do know more than most, I think that omniscience would be quite boring and boredom is not something I like

>teleportation of everything other than myself
have you ever put it to the test. infront of another person. like, have you ever teleported an object right infront of another persons eyes, maybe a psychiatrist or someone who didn't believe in your claims, to make him go "whoo, shit, dudes valid"? I mean if you could do that, how come you were ever put on meds the first place, and aren't in international news for being who you claim you are?

>fuck your silly shit

look at those trips

>666 Satan
>333 Demi-Satan
>OP confirmed Damien