Ask a guy who barebacked a black chick in the ass last night anything

Ask a guy who barebacked a black chick in the ass last night anything
>pic unrelated

What is your favorite theory about the end of the universe?

What's her first name?

How long have you been feeling suicidal?

Which NFL team do you think will surprise everyone in 2017?

That better be a shitload of Antiretrovirals that you are holding. you gonna need them.

have you gotten tested for STD's?

Where it ends or how it will end?
Ashley

Do you think Overwatch was overhyped/were you dissapointed?

Tennessee is putting together a team

We both were before we did anything. I'm not stupid

You should get an HIV test. Not even joking. Black woman have the highest rates of HIV among women and anal sex is far more likely to cause transmission.

Haven't played it yet

See

Agreed. Mariota looks like the real deal and they're supplying him with the right teammates.
What are your thoughts on TB and SD?

He has to wait a few weeks before getting tested. STDs have a window period of incubation. So, maybe in 5-6 weeks to be sure, get tested man. Even if she got tested, if you don't know her then she could be lying to you. Also, she could have fucked some guy with an STD after the test.

Who you picking to win gennady golovkin or Saul Alvarez

Did she clean beforehand or did you have to afterwards?

She's been a friend for awhile, and I was in the room when her doctor called with the results. I made absolute sure everything was okay before doing it. I know the risks involved but once I knew she was clean, it was game fucking on.

She was clean beforehand

Did you get poop dick? Did you catch super aids?

well then. i congratulate you.
tell us how it was... why her, why anal, why now.

I've always wanted to try anal and the fact it was interracial was even hotter. It felt amazing.

How into it was she? Mutual desire or a new experience for her?

i was with a young black model once. she was an exchange student from swaziland, but the hottest black girl i had ever seen. the thing that amazed me was how tight her skin was. my hand literally bounced off her ass when i smacked it.

i got lucky because she wanted to try out fucking a mixed-race person, which i just happened to be. i never thought much about thick lipped girls, but after her BJ... it was just a different experience. i have an average size dick, but good stamina. we fucked for like an hour or more. i didn't get to fuck her ass, but her pussy was tight. the only negative thing was that she had some BO that was a bit disappointing.