DET:Jon Leuer (knee) won't return Sunday
TOR:DeMarre Carroll w/ 26 pts, career-high six 3s
TOR:Lucas Nogueira plays 13 minutes off bench
SAC:Anthony Tolliver, Garrett Temple start Sunday
HOU:Rockets win behind James Harden's 40-11-10
HOU:Montrezl Harrell hits 12-of-13 FGs, scores 28

second for Pacers

third for lebron winning one for da land

so what are raptors missing to be a top team.. im tired of watching them lose to every decent team

millsap ?
bring bosh back for home games ?
trade ross ?

>so what are raptors missing to be a top team
a team that isn't built around Lowry and DeRozan

but lowry and derozan are good and valencjunas is decent center .. carroll is solid sf too.. plus joseph on bench . .more depth i quess.. .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RAPTIES BETTER NOT LOSE THE NEXT GAME

>@MarcJSpearsESPN: League sources say newly acquired Mike Dunleavy has yet to report to the Hawks post-trade

>ESPN sources say Dunleavy is seeking a buyout from the Hawks but Atlanta wants to keep him after acquiring Dunleavy in the Kyle Korver trade

Bruh

I honestly don't understand how he's even remotely able to compete in the NBA with this "body".

They should buy him out he's getting pretty old now.

>raps fans and media still think wins matter against weak scrub teams

they could get 60 wins and yet

Still cant beat Golden State
Still can't beat Chicago
Still can't beat San Antonio
Still can't beat Cleveland

Blow it up

>Brooklyn Nets waive Anthony Bennett
>Plan to sign Quincy Acy

The End of an Era

F

>the worst team in the league can't justify a roster spot for you
wew, off the yurop he goes? or back to college i guess

Are you Nuggets Nigel?

If so is Malone the right coach for the Nuggets? His in game moves are confusing at times

A superstar

he isn't but I am

Malone has made some weird moves. I don't like his rotations but he seems like a smart coach, it might be behind the scenes reasons for it. Or maybe he's just better suited to being an assistant coach. I wouldn't be sad if TC replaced him.

I'm Rockets Nigel m8

what if post malone or karl malone was the coach

We'd get a good pick and see some interesting media stories, wouldn't be too opposed to either of them

His shot's been slowly coming around.

>/nba/ laughed when I said y'all were sleeping on my boy Harden
>/nba/ laughed when I said he's getting MVP
>/nba/ is now sending me letters in the apologizing and praising me for my knowledge

Lmao

cos he gud at basketball.

Blake Griffin is the most overrated player of all time

His was projected to be the next Karl Malone. But he stopped progressing a couple season ago. This is his ceiling

The most overrated all time is Kobe.

>The Philadelphia 76ers will sign Chasson Randle of Westchester to a 10-day contract on Tuesday, league sources tell The Vertical.

Knicks fans: redpill me on this guy.

alpha as fuck

5 cock rings bitch lmfao

Attention all BronsexuaLs want to hear a joke?

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead , Reverse that and its 1-3.

Delonte's number is 13 , Lebrons mom gave delonte head.

i swear this guy posts here. i feel most of you post like black crackheads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vobcr_yhwZk

>less than halfway into the season
>already matched last years win total

TRUST

>less than halfway into the season
>already matched last years win total and in playoff contention

TRUSS

>oprah sideverson
/nba/ needs to reach out to this obnoxious negro

that's what i picture every Cavs fag looks like on /nba/

>playoff contention
Lmao

This ugly gorilla looking ass nigga needs to stop sucking Lebrons cock

kd shoots 21% in the final minute of game winning or tying shots, lebron shoots 12% on game winning or tying shots

Lowry is a good player but not a leader, he can get you points and assists (turnovers as well) but he should definitely not be a championship teams first option. Derozan has horrible FG efficiency and absolutely no jumpshot. He benefits from getting the ball in his hands on every possession. The raptors are fundamentally flawed. They will obviously never win a championship with this team because of the lack of talent. Exclude Lowry and literally nobody on this team can shoot. Also the raptors picked the worst time to be good, what with the Warriors/Cavs/Spurs literally btfoing everyone in the league. You can even throw the rockets and clippers in there too. Ultimately the Raptors are just a decent team benefiting by a shitty conference. They'd be the 9th seed if they were in the west.

Great all around scorer. He's honestly good enough to start for the sixers. He can shoot really well and can make good passes. If he starts consistently for the sixers I think he could average 12pts 6asts. The only reason the Knicks signed Ron Baker over Chasson Randle is because of defense and basketball IQ. Randle is prone to turnovers and general mistakes while lacking on the defensive end.

nigga shook

youtube.com/watch?v=vbql9Nec5sY

Only 8 games out famingo

>i feel most of you post like black crackheads

Nah, I think most people here are straight up mentally ill.

I started a fapping bet based on Ingram defensive stats drought, which has reached historical proportions...

I refuse to masturbate until this guy gets a fucking steal or a block...just one for Pete's sake, ONE....Started this after the 10th consecutive game( December 25th), still going strong obviously...

Brandon Ingram has not recorded a steal or a block in a game, from December 7th.

That's 12 consecutive games and 345 minutes played in this span.

C'mon Brandon, my balls are loaded.

I'm a millennial. I want to cheer for a millennial team.

Who's the most millennial team?

>playing 2k16 against the thunder
>spend 20+ seconds every possession trying to get the best possible shot, calling plays, etc.
>durant and westbrook just chuck up contested iso plays and they go in

i fucking hate this game

Most of Sup Forums is. Even the normies by Sup Forums standards have some issues

He literally had a block yesterday famalam. Happy fapping

cavs are bitch boi's fave

wew kobe

cavs

the cavaliers

cleveland cavaliers

Does millennial mean something else in Brazil than it does in the US because LeBron is Generation X by all standards.

Obvious Samefag

Try again monkey boy.

P.S the Warriors are the most millenial team. They are based in a liberal area, they are a meme team, their colors are fashionable, and Curry is relatable to them.

>you will never be this pathetic

You have the chance to save one elite player from their shit team but the rest stay shit forever. (Cousins Davis PG13 etc). Who do you save?

could he actually go back and play in college? never really thought about that.

he'll probably go to the d-league though

PG13

jr smeth

>Being happy you'll lose your pick in a loaded draft.

Come on man.

melo

Plus if they lose this year's pick to Philly they lose next year's to Orlando. But they have to win games to attract free agents.

>no AD
y'all should be ashamed of y'all selfs

We all know the Knicks have elite talent, but could they possibly have one of the best starting 5's of all time?

Derek Rose - Arguably the most explosive and athletic point guard of all time. looking to challenge for his second MVP this year after a few minor setbacks

Carmelo Anthony - One of the best all around scorers of this generation. His fadeaway jumper is wet as fuck and he can finish around the rim too. Basically unstoppable on offense.

Kristaps Porzingis - A total physical freak, there has never been a player with his combination of size, speed, and coordination in league history. He is already an elite rebounder and rim protector, once he polishes up his offensive game he will literally be better than Dirk

Joakim Noah - Is an amazing rim protector with great athleticism and a very high basketball IQ. Looking to challenge for his second DPOY award this year ( if Porzingis doesn't win it instead ) Isn't an elite offensive talent, but with the amazing playmaking of Rose he should average at least 15ppg on lobs and putbacks. Combines with Porzingis to make the best defensive front court in the league. Good fucking luck trying to score in the paint against these two.

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention they are led by the best basketball mind of all time Phil Jackson?

Worst case scenario we get the second seed in the East. LeBron is only getting older and won't dominate forever. The Warriors are great sure, but its very possible they collapse due to chemistry issues, Green is a team cancer and will Klay and Steph want give up scoring to KD? Plus we all know KD chokes in the clutch.

This team is a legit title contender for the foreseeable future, I'm 100% serious

when will /nba/ admit that demar derozan is the true son of kobe

Maybe when he can hit clutch 3's we can talk

Butler pls go to OKC

okc went to butler

OKC fan (trapped living in OKC for a few more years) but secretly /One With Magic/
such a cozy team
no super star, must play team ball, scoring is distributed among so many players
and
>Based Iblocka

Pretty much everyone who uses the internet beyond Netflix is not a normie at this point. The only thing that makes us any different from most facebook groups is that we don't have Zuckerberg trying to maintain the illusion that people use facebook much anymore

WHere is the Trailblazers version of this picture?

>Golden State would consider Mike Dunleavy as a possible free-agent target if he secures buyout from Atlanta, league sources tell ESPN

>After talking with Mike Budenholzer about role with Atlanta, Mike Dunleavy has made peace with joining Hawks. He'll report Tuesday.
>Once Dunleavy was convinced that Budenholzer wanted him, there was no more discussion of buyout. Significant respect between them.

Boston gets - Butler & Gibson
Boston deals - Crowder, Bradley, Olynyk, Zeller, BKN2017

MN gets - Bradley, & Olynyk
MN deals - LaVine & Tyus Jones

Chicago gets - BKN2017, Crowder, LaVine, Zeller & Tyus Jones
Chicago deals - Butler & Gibson

thought?

why the fuck would minnesota ever fucking do that lmao

deluded bombston fag or shitcago?

Is he autistic?

Yes he is

hes to intelligent for the nba

Wow you have never watched their team at all.
1. Lowry is a good leader
2. He only has 2.9 turnovers per game which is not very much
3. DeRozan shoots 47% from the field
4. DeRozan is literally one of the best mid range jump shooters in the league, what are you smoking? He shoots 48% from 10-16 feet. Literally his best skill and what he's lauded for is his mid-range jumpshooting ability. Mike D'Antoni praised him for it before their game last night.
5. They can't shoot? They are 6th in the league in FG% and 3rd (third) in the league in 3P%, how can they not shoot?
6. 9th seed? Lol fuck off. The west's 8th seed is 16-23. You must be trolling.

Breh just stop. These people will forever hate my rapties simply because they play in Canada. They take internet memes about hating leafs too seriously as Canada ever did anything wrong against Americans.

>all the shook larold responses to this

>Not playing free flowing pick and roll and fast break oriented basketball

Son

this guy is the goat commentator

Boston fan here, suck my dick. Why would we give up all of that? I'd rather be patient and let our team develop and use our picks.

You don't make the decisions, idiot.

are you 15 years old

Not like Ainge is going to make that deal either

Don't be racist, brit.

Ainge won't make any deal unless it is HUGELY in his favor. Just like you Bombston Leltics fans

The entire world can see that is a bad deal. We would have to continue rebuilding for a couple more years to truly contend either way, why not stick it out with what you've got? Ainge won't trade laterally or down at this point.

no, I'm just not autistic, so I can vibe with his banter

I'm a Kangs fan, I'm just pointing out the retarded leaf's logic

What logic? All I said was the poster doesn't make the front-office decisions. I never said I think it's a good decision or that Ainge would make it.

Why do people call Canadian hateful words such as "leaf". Why all of the uncalled for hate?