Fuck Sup Forums i need help

Fuck Sup Forums i need help

I just fell over and i hit my neck hard, and I felt a really hot liquid drip down the inside of my neck and I still feel it leaking

Should I go to the hospital or is it nothing to worry about

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/9a7baas
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your fine just die in your sleep tonight

Seriously, call 911. Keep us updated.

what'd you hit your neck on

Your fine, if you don't wake up in the morning then call 911

My coftee table

Hospital. If not 911, then have someone drive you there.

Guys my neck is swelling and it feels super fucking hot

CALL. THE. POLICE. DUMBASS.

EMT here. Better hope it's not cerebrospinal fluid. Highly unlikely, but possible. Have someone drive you to a hospital. Don't take risks with neck injuries.

The police aren't doctors

THE POLICE CAN FUCKING BEAT SENSE INTO HIM SO HE GOES TO THE DOCTOR.

I've put off getting my liscence for 4 years because i can walk/cycle where I normally go and nobody is gonna drive me

>Sup Forums

Call 911 immediately. Paramedic here. This sounds really serious. Please call the police.

Holy fuck guys my neck is getting stiff, im trying to find the non-emergency number for my area

I'll keep you posted

This is an emergency you autistic fuck.

RIP in peace user

The non-emergency police have been called, they said to call 911 because it was an emergency so im calling them after I post this update.

Updates on /b: > Life

Keep the thread alive incase OP does the same and needs to update

mate ur gonna die

Call your local police station's non emergency number. They'll send an ambulance with a non-emergent response. They'll put a neck brace on you and probably have you lay down on a backboard. Very common EMS run.

But how can you wake up dead if you went to bed alive?

police have arrived, the swelling made my neck almost double in size and i can barely move it. Cya in the hospital

op why would you call the non-emergency number for something like this

>hurts neck
>neck swells and stiffs in order to protect itself from any more damage

when your neck is smarter than the head ontop.

Bump

Bumperooni

Threads gonna 404, bump so we can get updated lads

Where you from OP

He doesn't want to be a bother. Show some respect.

its best if you drive yourself to the hospital because ambulances are expensive as shit

bump

Bump

Bumperino

It's their job you sperg.

OP here

I broke one of my cervical vertebrae and I have some minor internal bleeding

does the mystery fluid feel good as a lubricant?

Loyal to the end OP

What do you mean the end

>really hot liquid drip down the inside of my neck
75% sure that that's blood m8

RIP in peace. I'm gonna miss you.

That was quick. Where do you live? In a TV show?

Cervical? Cervix is in your lady parts u fool

Keep us updated OP. Hope you stay safe you flaming faggot.

OP is gonna die

He prob lives near a hospital and didn't even need to waste money on that ambulance

ER goes pretty quick tho

Post pic of neck

timestamp
timestamp
op got an ambulance to the hospital, checked in, x rayd, etc in 14 minutes?

Check'em

Yeah cause respect'll matter when you're dead. Go back to /r9k/ robot.

strawpoll.com/9a7baas

Check em

seeeven if he called 911 while walking into the ED, no fucking hospital is going to process that shit in 14 minutes.

discord.
-----
gg/7rU9JYm

Idk man, how longs the avg xray

>strawpoll.com/9a7baas
faggots stop advertising on Sup Forums

Also the clock is about 20 mins slow or 30 mins fast. Is it midnight in the east coast yet? Im never sure cuz everyone does daylight savings and I don't even know when that starts or ends

almost as long as occams razor, you twat. op is full of shit. fake and gay.

It's midnight right now

You ever been to the er?

tfw OP is dead in the hospital bed and the pics are someone else

I see you're on the East Coast user

Yes where are you user

The bill is going to be the same but the response time will be quicker for 911, call emergency if you haven't already.

OP where do you live

Any hospital that would let a clock go like that probably wouldn't get an x-ray done that fast

Columbia kentucky

I'm on the east coast and its 11, did I miss daylight savings time?

TJ health columbia has the fastest patient care in his state, if OP will tell us which hospital he's in

man op you handled that like such a dimwitted moron

Tell them you're in a lot of pain and get them to prescribe you the strongest opiates you can get but don't take any or you'll turn into a drug addict instead keep the prescription going as long as you can and sell those suckers you should make enough money to cover your hospital bills and then some

yeah i live on pine lake drive right near there but the dispatch woman said an ambulance was better than driving if i couldn't turn my neck to look around

Op what did they told you, would you get fine, or you will be like the superman guy¿

this OP

And you probably believe everything you see on the major news shows as well. 10 minutes between OP saying the police showed up and saying he has been diagnosed with a broken vertebra. Good God you are an idiot.

>amberlamps takes you to the hospital
>ask questions
>xray
Fag gave his street name and the hospital, that drive only took like 3 minutes tops seeing as ambulances dont need to stop at lights, and how long does an xray and talking to someone take

Idk man

Reverse image search came up with other images of the same bed from different perspectives that OP didn't share. I smell BS

thats from a movie

Not just him user all of them. No hope no one has commen sense.

OH DAMN HAHHA

Sad but most likely true hopefully op he does break his neck for deceiving us

OP tell the truth

You were trying to slob your own knob and strained your neck, didn't you?

Just cause you saw it on Sup Forums doesn't mean you should try it at home.

Dont hospitals take your phone when you're admitted? Would OP even be able to post from the hospital?

The world may never know

I was admitted for PVCs a couple months ago - they didn't take my phone.

Yeah, I was in the hospital a few weeks ago and they took my phone and put it with my clothes they took when they gave me the gown

Because he's a man.

So we have no clue whether anything after the post about the police showing up is actually OP? This thread is gay

No YOU'RE gay

How about that, huh?!

youre momma pussy my nigga