You will never join Omar Sharif and lead a revolt against kebab in the desert

>you will never join Omar Sharif and lead a revolt against kebab in the desert
>you will never charge against kebab companies yelling "no prisoners"
>you will never set up bombs on kebab railways and blow them up from a far

the trick is not minding that it hurts

when I shit!

jokes on you OP I'm browsing Sup Forums while operating drones from North Dakota.

I hope that your entire family gets raped and killed you chickenshit bastard.

i used to be stationed in grand forks...

I can verify the validity of this post.

>there are hellfire missiles at the fingertips of shitposters

>siding with Saudi camel fuckers over Ottomans

the eternal anglo strikes again

>spend billions of dollars giving weapons to moderate jihadists
>spend billions of dollars bombing moderate jihadists

American tax dollars at work. Israel Ackbar

mad sandnigger alert

>tfw your boring office job is justified knowing it's contributing to america's global goodwill effort to kill brown people

what's the matter? Never threw a spider and a wasp into a jar and shook it?

Saudis were on Ottoman side you dunce. Arab Revolt was based Hashemites and nationalist volunteers.

I'm not a sandnigger, shove your us vs them bullshit up your mother's cunt you fucking imbecile. I hope your entire family gets killed by some imbecile in the comfort of his workplace.

>believing he was telling the truth

You're literally retarded if you for a second believed him

please cry more, i bet at least fifty sandniggers have been vaporized since this thread was made

>tfw your parents' tax money is paying for my lunch

Of course you can if your name is Jim Gant

Clapistani, retribution will be sweet and I'm almost all out of empathy for you, your absolute lack of regard for human life and your deranged us vs them bullshit
Your illegitimate oil wars will be avenged, the Arab Spring will be avenged, human lives are not a game and never will be.

fuck off, moralfag

>tfw you can't stop us

the only retribution we'll get is when the chinks enslave all the laowai, and you'll be right there with us

in the meanwhile another million or so sandniggers are going to get glassed :^)

Edgy and desperate.
>implying
Enjoy having blood on your hands, I'm off to get a good night's sleep with my humanity intact, you're a coward and a murderer, all of this for illegitimate oil wars that don't even benefit you directly.
Don't reply to me ever again.
I sincerely wish suffering upon you.
You have taken lives as if it were a game.
Someday it'll hit you.

Whiteman AFB checking in. Shitposting between sorties

while you sleep 50 more arabs are going to get droned

you should count them like sheep, it'll help you fall asleep faster

I didn't quite get the ending...

So the prince doesn't want the tribes to become peaceful

And the general is tired of Lawrences shit

So they send him back to bongland?

>I'm off to get a good night's sleep with my humanity intact
you're going to have nightmares about all the poor brown people in the middle east
>Don't reply to me ever again.
fag
>I sincerely wish suffering upon you.
>taking a convo on Sup Forums this seriously

Keep making jokes about how deranged you are, unless you're a sociopath it'll hit you, hard.
Enjoy your therapy, and if you're a sociopath then you're subhuman scum and your country indulges in crimes against humanity.
Do you believe in soul?
What do you think yours looks like?

I wish physical and emotional harm being inflicted upon you too until you're a nervous wreck with pee stains in your pants, slowly gulping blood and tears.
I'll sleep thinking about it.

you sound like a sociopath desu senpai

>I'll sleep thinking about it.
and you'll wake up with jizz stains on your bed after dreaming about me.

American drone pilots aren't humans, they're animals and should be put down.

yes, they took advantage of him in a pretty believable opportunistic way. i think part of what makes the story great is that in the end lawrence feels like a fantasy character that ended up in reality. his unnatural charisma attracted people, but when he stopped having anything to offer they left.

>butthurt sandnigger lover realizes america won't ever actually get retribution
>starts bargaining over some spiritual shit instead
lol i can't believe you're real

Nah it shows that Lawrence had gone full native, his sympathies lay with the Arabs. But the Arabs got betrayed by the English and got turned into a colony instead of independence. Lawrence had enjoyed life as a rebel fighting war in the desert but now the war was over he was faced with political realities and backstabbing, he was tired of all the shit

>implying you'll never get retribution
This is the funniest one.
>implying I was bargaining
>implying you've ever thought about that
>implying the idea isn't eating you from the inside ever since you noticed you were taking human lives.

you're awfully certain that arabs are humans

just remember: every minute you fail to convince me, another sandnigger dies

That's the funny part
I don't need to convince you
What you're doing (if you're doing it, if not 11/10 b8, would sweat filled with rage again) will hit you hard later on.

You really need to get back to le reddit, little babby

Tryhard newfags like you should lurk for an extra year.

Dude I'm not the guy you're replying to but I'm Arab and I honestly don't give a shit about your fake stories, stop replying to that retard.

America doesn't even conduct drone strikes in Arab countries, it's in Pashtun lands.

You guys shit up my thread, it's retards trolling retards.

Get back to discussing Lawrence of Arabia, pls

are you worried i'll get ptsd? i wouldn't be, but either way i think you ought to be crying over the thousands of "innocent" arabs our drones have put down

>Saudis sided with the Ottomans
>What is the Ottoman-Saudi War?
>What is the Battle of Riyadh?
>What is the Conquest of Al-Hasa?
>What is the Treaty of Darin?

>"Under the treaty, the lands of the House of Saud is now a British protectorate. Ibn Saud pledged to again make war against Ibn Rashid, who was an ally of the Ottomans. Ibn Saud was also given a monthly stipend in exchange for waging war against Ibn Rashid."

Seek therapy

Why? I'm not the murderer here.

have this movie on dvd. still need to watch it.

he's just a hormonal teenager, the self righteousness will wear off in a few years

Man that must be awful to become emotionally unhinged because animals are being putdown.. emotional weakness

Saudi Arabia didn't exist yet. Hell like 90% of the middle eastern countries didn't, it was all Ottoman and British-controlled territory.

That you need to think of people as animals to avoid moral qualms says a lot about the number your deranged country pulled on you.

why are you still calling sandniggers "people"

but user

I'm a kebab

Because they are.
No amount of propaganda, brainwashing, censorship and torture will ever change that.

i wouldn't say that

if it acts like an animal and dies like an animal, it's an animal to me

I don't think you understand how this works.

Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia so Germany pre-emptively declared war on France and Russia and then invaded Belgium violating its written neutrality thus involving Britain and the Ottoman Empire declared war on the Allied powers which means that the British territories in Egypt and the Middle East were threatened. The Saud chose to ally with the British over the Ottomans, thus they have a mutual enemy. Pragmatism is what wins wars, not sticking to your guns.

>What is the Ottoman-Saudi War?

Something that happened 100 years before the Arab revolt?

Nejdis sided with Ottomans, and then later invaded Mecca.

Honestly Hijaz should be an independent state or part of Jordan, Dammam should be part of Iraq, and the Nejd should be a radioactive wasteland

>tfw the only reason the Wahhabism royal family haven't been strung up by the necks and dragged through the streets is because of CIA - Mossad support

>I wouldn't say that
So you don't deserve humanity.

are you going to come and revoke it? :^)

I don't buy into any country's patriotism or other storytelling. It's just objective fact that they are uncivilized savages who deserve this treatment, regardless of your socially programmed emotionalism.

Your government will eventually perform some false flag attack to motivate other children to blow shit up using drones and might kill you in the process.
Remember that you're a self deprecating disposable American that deals with his disposable condition by believing his country's enemies aren't human

This is what they call classic Clapistani doublethink

the chances are a lot higher that you'll get gunned down by some jihadi refugee who signed up because we turned his kids into paste.

please stop trying to derail the thread.

Fat chance, I live in South America, you take the blows from the rest of the world for all of us.

oh god i forgot you guys even existed down there

at least i know you're not trolling. i can't even bait such a low hanging fruit anymore. enjoy your toxoplasmosis.

>I hope that your entire family gets raped and killed you chickenshit bastard.

Do you feel the same way about bomber pilots?

Also, who's doing the raping and killing in your world? Saints?

Also, if you really feel this way, why don't you take up arms for your cause?

Stop posting this talentless faggot's art

If I thought user deserved anything better, I'd post something better