Middlesbrough FC fans have called for a boycott of the BBC after Mark Lawrenson caused upset when simply replying 'no'...

>Middlesbrough FC fans have called for a boycott of the BBC after Mark Lawrenson caused upset when simply replying 'no' to a question on whether the North East football club could succeed in the FA Cup this season.

>On Sunday evening's FA Cup highlights program, following Middlesbrough's 3-0 third round win over Sheffield Wednesday, the ex-Liverpool defender was posited the question by host Jason Mohammad to which Lawrenson simply responded in a blunt and forthright manner.

>Middlesbrough caused a stir in the media seven years ago when Channel 4's Location, Location, Location nominated the town the worst place to live in the UK. The town's then mayor, Ray Mallon complained to the TV regulatory watchdog Ofcom and called for the residents to boycott the channel until they apologised for the offence caused, something which Channel 4 did not do.

Fucking state of these Smoggie nappy-ripping cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/818244800545636352/video/1
youtu.be/xJS_uTe9fEA
youtu.be/jO8yHVYof44
ukcensusdata.com/middlesbrough-e06000002#sthash.8bvnxZhN.uX1aBUx2.dpbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow wtf mods ban this fucking guy unless he apologises

Wtf i love Lawro now

I'm convinced Lawro has been trying to get sacked for a decade by not giving two shits

twitter.com/BBCMOTD/status/818244800545636352/video/1

>The absolute state of waterlogged bog on the river tees

So basically Middlesbrough is the most butthurt city in the UK

>Not being able to handle the banter

Also

>host Jason Mohammad

Top kek Englel

Jason Mohammad is Welsh

Check mate Evo!

middlesbrough fans are weird

>'could of' twice in one post
pls no

>Yurop

>Mentions Worst Town
>Forgets to link Based Jeff's rant

youtu.be/xJS_uTe9fEA

Anyway Lawro always has been a one sided twat who hates every team apart from Slipperpoo

>Middlesbrough
>brough

HOLY SHIT I have always thought it was spelled Middlesborough.

Is this some freaky Berenstein Bears thing?

tbf Middlesbrough is pretty grim. My m8 had to live there for a few months for work and he said it was awful. I went to visit him one time and i can confirm it was indeed shit.

Shit, cocked the link up lads
youtu.be/jO8yHVYof44

It's because northerners can't spell. It gets worse in Scotland, look at Edinburgh. They're not even fucking trying

Where's your mate from?

Based fucking Jeff

Sheffield, which isn't exactly the most glamorous city so Middlesbrough must really be terrible.

>It gets worse in Scotland, look at Edinburgh
>mfw I found it that it's pronounced "Edinborrow"

kek lets just hope ITV doesn't say anything about that shithole, they cant afford to boycott any more channels

Every town that ends in some form of 'borough' spells it differently and they'll sure as shit get ultra buttmad if you spell it wrong.

Maybe he did say it in a dickish manner but it's hardly inaccurate.

Like anywhere it has its ups and downs really. There's some nice places out of the main town area like Nunthorpe and Marton, but unfortunately a lot of the town houses are bordered up and delapidated. The council estates used to be fine (I lived in Thorntree) and I could actually go out and be fine, but they've all turned to shit.

Shopping is decent though and it has your main shops that you'd find in a lot of places, and they've done a great job around Baker Street in the town and the council are somewhat trying to make it better.

It does have a lot of immigrants though, some good and some bad, but mainly bad and they will always give off a negative perception of the town.

>not living in a city

Seriously, what do you do when you go out?

Must be depressing as shit to live in a small town.

>called for the residents to boycott the channel until they apologised for the offence caused, something which Channel 4 did not do.

Hahahaha how embarrassing

Boro is a fucking shithole mate, genuinely. It's even worse than Hull

it isn't, it's Embra

>nice places
>like nunthorpe and marton

*North Ormesby and Grangetown

>It's because northerners can't spell.
They managed to spell Guisborough right, Ahmed.

The north east is a dump. I remember when my brother went to university up near Sunderland and I drove him up there for the first time to drop him off. We went for a walk through a park and there was a pair of discarded pants with a load of shit in them in the middle of the path. That was my enduring memory of the place. I just laughed at my brother and fucked off back down south.

Hahaha. Someone post this on a Boro forum

London is a shithole. Went down, it stunk of curry, I had to pay £3 for a drink and some muslim tried to mug me. Fucked off back up north

>I had to pay £3 for a drink

How long ago was this? You get charged that in the north now. I'd expect a pint in London to cost a fiver.

ill take things that didnt happen for 500 alex

Wait til you find out about loughborough

no it isn't, champ.

it's edin-bra

fucking state of these """people""" who don't have access to Cookout

Where can I go in the UK to get the cheapest beer and then cop some heroin?

banned?

Kilmarnock

Scotland

not that i disagree with u

but what compelled you to post this

>tfw never had a cheeky nandos

how good is it m8s

you can't get cheap beer anywhere.

heroin - any town in the strathclyde area will do

this was a feature in the Spurs vs Villa thread yesterday, and these bongs who've only lived on milky peas and abject failure were 'mirin

watch happy valley on Netflix

wherever that takes place

i don't know where this scotland heroin meme comes from.

i live in the 3rd or 4th most deprived council area in the country and i don't know a single person that has done heroin.

probably from the movie trainspotting

oh ok

i dont do match threads cause i end up just talking shit instead of actually watching

Durham is nice

>Is this some freaky Berenstein Bears thing?
No, probably just because their nickname is the Boro.

Middlesbrough is nowhere near as bad as:

>Luton
>London
>Birmingham
>Manchester
>Cardiff
>Sheffield
>Blackburn
>Bradford
>Burnley
>Liverpool

But it is 98 percent white so acceptable to talk down in the media. If it had the demographics of London it would be fawned over.

I hate the BBC to be fair. Paedophiles and thieves.

Ironic considering Middlesbrough is full of those things.

Fuck me. I've lived in the UK for all of my 26 years and didn't realise.

Sup Forums memes aside, Middlesbrough is a billion times shitter than all of those places. Although you could argue it's on a par with Burnley.

No it really isn't.

The less Africans and Arabs a place has the better it is, unless you work for the BBC in which case whitey is evil.

It's worse. Stop lying.

>But it is 98 percent white
Hahahaha

White British - 86%
ukcensusdata.com/middlesbrough-e06000002#sthash.8bvnxZhN.uX1aBUx2.dpbs

The fact that the ONLY thing boro is proud of/famous for is a fucking big chicken nugget with plastic cheese melted on it tells you all you needs to know about the place

I went to Rothesay, Isle of Bute once, was actually pretty comfy desu

HOWEVER

>had to travel by train
>going through Port Glasgow and Paisley
>mfw

nobody cares about your post apocalyptic shithole.

>lawro btfo middlesbrough
>"waaaaaaaaaaaaah the bbc hate hate us"

Pathetic town. Pathetic people.

He's right though. Several big teams are already out of the EPL title race so they will focus on the FA cup. What are the chances that Middlesborough beat a team like say Manchester united? Won't happen.

Shit teams manage to have a successful run to the final though - West Ham, Villa, Hull, Stoke

Only found this out 2 days ago myself. But yeah their fans are massive butt hurt faggots.

What? He fucking LOVES North End. He's on Irish radio regularly and he always manages to work them into every conversation.

It makes Hull look Rosey.

I'd say Sunderland or Rhyl are comparably worse, of course Scotland is worse, but Boro is shit.

"Aiden-Bear" more like. Use ye hid.