Massachusetts girls?

Where in 508?

Plymouth here

Vannita

also 508, Taunton

Framingham

508/774 here

what's with the albanians in massachusetts

i'm from california and had literally never met an albanian person until i moved here

Bump

Dead center between woostah and bohston. Nothing to do but go to the Natick mall

only Brazilians and Jamaicans where i am 508

I second this; and 369

Most of the people who live here hate the Natick Mall. It's an eyesore, and they destroyed a perfectly good Wonder Bread factory to make room for a store that sells 800 dollar purses. All of West Natick used to smell like baked goods. It was awesome.

Worcester here,
Better than greendale mall so wassuh?

douglas '10 anyone?

Yea, try living 3 miles from it around Christmas time. I haven't seen such a dense concentration of retards, cunts and assholes since the time I accidentally walked through an outdoor ICP festival.

Nice nips

413?

More?

508 reporting.

any algonquin kids here?

Lmao im at worcester now untill next week (mother lives here) sucks that the city is blown out retards and ugly ass women.

Nice chicks are hard to find

Just moved back to Worcester. Where are the good bars to pick up sluts? 35/m here

Any with less clothes? Lol

Framingham?

Try driving around Main South. You can literally snag one off the street.

I wish, hoped someone else knew her

No, there's dindu's there, too.

Yeah, not looking for that easy.

She has a nice fat pussy though. Or a cock.

Why not? No hanging out with her stupid friends, no expensive dates, no listening to retarded gossip, no keep-a-nigga babys, no alimony, no 2am trips to Honey Farms to buy Ben and Jerrys. Just pay 20 bucks, drill a load into her throat and kick her out of the truck. It's the most efficient way to get a blowjob.

Anyone got any revere hoes

Truth, except I like white women with teeth

Sure, if you want to take them home. I'm talking about just using them as a vehicle to have less cum in you.

Go to main south and yell fuck foe nigger
Post pics

No fat, easy,chicks? Worthless thread.