ITT: Musical anti-depressants

I'm feeling like a total piece of shit and a fuck up right now, I need some music to make me feel better and try to repair my self-esteem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VvH9_2KCEE
youtube.com/watch?v=fTAkCSslRqw
youtu.be/r-93qMGJCVU
youtube.com/watch?v=lt6imgDYoTg
youtube.com/watch?v=9rjnP5EVpQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any grindcore ever

no deathgrind

you are a total piece of shit, user

Weens chocolate and cheese or the mollusk

here ill post one

youtube.com/watch?v=1VvH9_2KCEE

Please don't.

Grimes on repeat

dont what

youtube.com/watch?v=fTAkCSslRqw

Just listen to something relaxing like bonobo. You just probably listen to only really depressive Sup Forums core and I admit that I listen to a lot of depressive Sup Forums core too but when the weather gets better I feel like I can listen only to some happy pleb indie folk, downtempo, chillwave or something that will calm me down a little.

youtu.be/r-93qMGJCVU

Lil Yachty

I'm already sad af mate

fuck your worthless life and fuck you. I don't like you. I don't know you, but I fucking hate you right now. You have made another human being mad at you simply for being. You are garbage, fuck off and burn like garbage should

tbch I just want increasingly more absurd sad pepe pics because that one made me laugh for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=lt6imgDYoTg This one always cheers me up for some reason. Or at least resonates with me when I'm sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rjnP5EVpQc

Calm down la

if you're still here

three ideas:
one, like another user said, downtempo chill stuff. try "estara" by teebs
two, lil b. i know he's a meme but his music helps me a lot during depressive episodes. try his "gods father" mixtape
three, if you're looking for something blatantly and perhaps overly positive, try snckpck's album "cool vibes"

Kero Kero Bonito, Hillsong

Is hillsong the gospel band?

Seconded on Kero Kero Bonito

Christian at least. Not necessarily gospel

I didn't know frog posters had feelings.

The Mollusk always cheers me up. Quebec kinda does too.

Thirded

Good way to crush negativity and sadness