Hey b I'm going to do it within a few days. The length of time until it happens depends on you...

Hey b I'm going to do it within a few days. The length of time until it happens depends on you. I dont really care for quick and painless. I just want to go back to not existing at all the right way. So please some advice on how to do it proper. Who knows depending on if I have the materials available on hand it might just be tonight. Also, I'll live stream it on Facebook when I do. Like a good Sup Forumsro, just don't let the webm die off.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/9a7baas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tbh i recommend taking out a bunch of people with you

how about a columbine?

Naw don't want to be one of them assholes. If I were it would be political people. Like Kim Jung but let's be real i don't have the finances for or even kind of remotely the training.

A few words of advice: Make sure you're doing it for yourself and not just for attention from others. Keep in mind this is the most plebian and cowardly way to end your suffering, which fits me perfectly. I'm planning on doing the deed later when my life gets shitty. Have fun.

No your not.

Yeah, I'm not going go wait a week for Amazon shipping. And naw honestly Fuck the world. I just don't see life ever getting better and not in the bitch ass I can't work towards my goals kind of way but psychologically I dont ever see myself being content or happy with anything.

Kill yourself faggot.

Asking on /b how to kill yourself is the first sign your a attention seeking whore.

Nice dubs quicker the advice is given the quicker it happens. If you fucking cunts draw this out long enough my pussy ass might talk myself out of it. Please help me end it before I do that.

No, you're not. Nobody ever does. In all my years in this shithole, nobody has ever livestreamed a suicide.

You should kill yourself. But you won't.

>sage

do you have a car? have you ever played GTA? do you know the home address of someone who contributed to this suicidal outcome? you know what to do then.

do it. you and kurt can rub wieners and watch people forget about you in the afterlife

if you have a car run it in an inclosed space(like a garage) and it'll poison you. not very exciting but it's how i would do it

if youre not gonna unleash the beast and kill all you wanted before you die

then you suck
i mean, wheres the fun in that?

There was one i seen a while back. But yeah almost Never does happen. Don't worry this op will deliver. I know where some razors are if some of you medfags know how to hit an artery or if anyone has a quicker less bitch way to do it that'd be nice too. Also where should I stream it. I'm thinking of Facebook. Also don't ruin b for this make sure to blame Reddit

>my pussy ass might talk myself out of it

You weren't going to do it anyway, you attention-whoring piece of shit.

I do have a car but no garage, poor fag here.

>razor

Jesus you really don't want to die, do you? You'll bleed a lot, freak out, cut off the feed, and go to the hospital. Not that you'd even get that far, anyway.

Get a rope, find a tall building, or buy a gun.

Kek, I can't wait to make you eat your words you little punk ass bitch

What are you gonna do before you go, OP?

After all, you've got no consequences. You should make a bucket list first.

Future tripping bro I ain't trying to do Shit but die.

That's what I'm afraid of, I don't want to panic and bitch out that's why I need to know a quicker way or a way I can't undo.

if i killed myself, first off, a homicidal rampage
because fuck it
then i would definetely jump from a tall building, at least 30-story
looks like a fun way to go

rope, gun, building

You can livestream your leap from the building and the hanging.

No poorfag excuses on the gun. You can buy a gun for as little as $100, and I'm sure you have a cell phone, computer, video game console, or MLP collection you could trade for one.

But you won't because you're an attention seeking fag.

Jumping off of something is good cause you can't pull out.

totes

The tallest building here is two stories. I've already considered that. And I have duct tape but no plastic bags so I can just strangle myself and who the fuck has ropes like that just laying around? Christ you faggots fucking suck.

:/

So you buy a rope. Are you that fucking dense? And what kind of man doesn't have a rope for some purpose? Jesus, mate...

>Suicide by cop
>indoor charcoal grill
>travel to a taller building
>jump in front of a train
>GET A GUN

Yeah, you really don't want to die, do you? Attention whoring piece of shit.

>saging every time

it really is this fucking simple

Grow up

You can kill yourself with a car battery and some cables, I think. You could definitely stream that.

You're right bro it really is this simple. I like the artery thing though. I would rather bleed out and drown who's got the advice on that? I'm ready now.

It looks like the little faggot finally fucked off.

I'll be looking for your livestream kid

Ill give my fb info out once by a drownable spot with a razor just need to know where to cut. ;)

Never im a man of my word. Just deliver the facts and I'll deliver too! :)

God damn it you pansies, help me do this fucking thing, I don't got all night!

...we have been.

Just tell me where and how to hit an artery!

The jugular. The one that pumps the blood you check your pulse with.

Or that big one on top of your dick.

Fuck you OP you attention seeking faggot you aren't going to kill yourself you pathetic worthless cuck

On the right side? Do I cut up or down? K, let me delete everyone I know on fb.

forgot to add this link for you op: strawpoll.com/9a7baas

K everyone is deleted so on the right side and up and down or across? How deep?

down. but dont you idiot. if you do make sure you are in the bath tub, dont want to leave a mess lol

Still here, still waiting for the last bit of advice. Don't worry June 12th 2017 is the say op fucking delivers. :)

Im excited and a little scared to be honest. I mean none of us really knows about afterwards. But I'm pretty fucking sure it's not fire and brimstone. But bros I don't want to go alone please be here with me through this. But I def got to go out. Sorry for the blur can't upload an hq picture.

I was thinking of a local water spot lol it'll be weeks before I'm found. On the right side, yes?

If you livestream it on Facebook, can you include your name for us, so we can add you?

I will don't worry bro, the right side, yes?

Okay. But what do you mean "right side?"

See you on the other side OP

C'mon faggots you're so close to the last good thread on b. Fucking tell me right or left?

this is some fucking bull shit bait, he aint gonna do it.

What do you mean "right or left?" Feel stupid for asking, but what do you mean by that?

Do I cut down where I feel my heart beat on my right side or left side. Fucking Christ man.

Sorry. Didn't understand at first. I'd say right.

give me all of your valuables

Ok down on the right side. Fb info soon.

wow, just got here. right on time to say absolutely DONT DO IT user, order pizza and stuff your face instead. Fat > Dead m8 live it up

Uh no Fuck you bitch

it's obvious your tired of your "life" try a new one. sleep outside tonight, naked. see if you wouldn't rather just be chillin online

Suck my balls it's done.

you can't take it with you lil sphinx

you're

Awesome

nigga you already dead. never truelly lived

op is a faggot nd will not deliver

Ok in a private spot someone may have caught me writing a suicide not though. Fuck I hope not. Ok down on right will post fb when I'm bleeding to death.

Right

This.

Never going to happen. I've been on here alot and OP never delivers. Why even contemplate it anyway when there is still food to be eaten?

Maybe I'm a fag for taking the b8 but I actually do think OP might deliver. Hey op, this better not be over no box that you didn't get bro these cunts aren't worth your life

The bait is tasty... Im hooked.

post spider man faggots