/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

Nicest loli Beauty

WTF MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

damn that is a really nice looking sex doll

Why are you such a faggot?

i have decided, it will be my next doll purchase

I live in Australia
That would get me V&

the moment when you realize that you didn't like or see the point in dolls as a kid and now as a grown up you desperately want one. lol

that really sucks, im sorry

it is a weird feeling

i think we need to make loli spider man specifically for when someone starts a thread

Fuckin' new fag.

now that i think about it if a robot that was built as a loli was made and was programmed to act like a human and looked like the real thing with an incubation chamber. would people that fucked them get in trouble?

id smash it

It's a doll so I'd have to say no. Sure it'd be creepy by normal standards, but there's no actual kid being harmed.

i think we will find out soon

the incubation part is when it has small tanks attached in the inside that produce eggs. you know for childbirth. just in case if you guys were wondering about that part.

lol, i was wondering

Fuck how much would these cost?

how? fucking how? that's like fucking the toaster you fucking moron

what company makes these?

is it illegal to upload a video fucking one of those on xvideos or such for example?

She dab

MOAR!!!

how much $$?

$1,500-1,600

dollhouse 168

i don't think so

if that is yours please post a webm of you fucking it

well you are not wrong it could make me toast if i told her to do it.

how delicate are they? is there a risk of easily breaking their fingers?

i don't have that one yet, and i don't post sex.

there is some risk, but if you are careful its no problem

where can you buy these?

I'm at the party for my niece's first communion. Lots of people and kids around, lunch time. My niece comes looking at my phone, talking with me, and puts an hand on my pants. He gently brushes my crotch, until she's sure I'm hard and throbbing, while her parents are just in front of us, on the other side of the table. She then makes me follow her, a visible tent in my pants, through the hall, between relatives and kids, and calls a younger friend. With her, she guides me to the bathroom. She demands that I pee in front of them, but I have to say that I can't, because I'm hard. She makes me pull out my shaved dick and laughs, telling her friend that her younger brother has a bigger penis than me.

She then makes me lift her dress, and she pees in the toilet. I have to lick her clean. She asks her friend if she has to pee, and make me lift her dress too, and clean her with my mouth. Then she tells me to keep going, I can't stop licking her until she say so. The younger girl giggles, loving the attention.

When she's satisfied, my niece tells me to masturbate in front of her friend's face, but I'm not allowed to cum: if I do, she'll go tell everything to her mum without cleaning her face. The girl pretends to lick my dick, sticking out her tongue without touching it.

I have to get out before them, because they want to be sure I don't cum when they leave the bathroom. For the whole day they make sure I'm never alone, teasing me, grabbing my crotch and squeezing my balls when no one is looking.

When I need to pee I have to tell them: I must not touch my dick, so they come with me in the bathroom, pull down my pants, make me pee sitting down, then clean me with wet wipes, as if I was a baby

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=9

dolltochina.com/product-page/dollhouse-132cm-bel

sorry the first link was the wrong doll. this is the right one

dollhouse168.biz/product_in.php?id=53

Lil cunts thread.

How do they feel inside?

how does a woman feel inside? feels good

But of course. But is it a built in flesh light or what?

yeah, basically

You've given me something to think about. Anymore that are a bit jailbait-ish?

Who's the artist?

yeah, plenty, but i need to go to bed

Next image to get dubs is what I cum to... And make it quick...

Spiderman doesnt even put any effort nowadays, huh.

gotyui, tagged on both Danbooru and Gelbooru as "yamada_(gotyui)"

Too busy fappen.