I got rejected hard tonight, Sup Forums. 2nd date with a girl, went for the kiss, got denied

I got rejected hard tonight, Sup Forums. 2nd date with a girl, went for the kiss, got denied.

She told me she didn't foresee anything involving love between us, but we could still see eachother.
If so, why the fuck did she accept to go on both dates we set up? I didn't even invite her, she paid herself.

I mean what the fuck? Why would you go out of your way to go out with a male your age, talk with him then go to the movies, to fucking reject him?

Did I just go too fast? I'm pissed and saddened at the same time.

I mean for gods sake I'm 22 and I'm already sure I'm going to end up alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RRhhewFqyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She paid for herself? That isn't a date. No wonder she's not interested.

i didnt even read half the post and i can see why she chose not to...

get over it
its a numbers game

lmao, if she paid for herself, there is no way that was a date, sounds like she was just hanging out lol

I suggest you reevalute if its worth spending anymore time with this person.

You've got friendzoned hardly

Ayy lmao, fucking idiot

Stop beating yourself up. She didn't feel a click. Sometimes it's completely superficial and you can't do anything to control it

Maybe she wasn't sure, but decided during the second date.

Maybe she was bored and just wanted to go out and do something. Some company is often better than none.

Maybe she has a boyfriend already and feels guilty she's hanging out with you already, and a kiss crossed the line.

Maybe she has social and relationship issues that prevent her from being fucking normal.

There's a million more reasons, but basically just move on. She's got some kinda hang up, and you may never figure out what it is.

Because she thought you were cool, then realized you're not. It's as simple as that.

Embrace the rejection. I fucking mean it.

Be thankful you learned this on the second date and not later. Move along.

dude just get over it, there are literally millions of women out there

Keep hanging out with her and texting her

Also talk to other girls

If you talk to her enough sexual tension will build and she will become attracted to you

Play it cool

This

Lmao this fucking guy

Embrace the rejection and move on. Don't call her again though.

Go to TheRedPill subreddit and start learning.
She just wanted to hang out, she was bored. You didn't make her see you as a sexual candidate during your "date." That would be things like flirting with her, making things sexual, touching her casually, etc.
Just learn how you acted this time and move on to the next. No big deal OP

Kid I'm 37, had approximately 50 sexual partners in my life, been married and divorced, and had a kid. Trust me when I say pussy is overrated and you are being melodramatic. Shut the fuck up being a whiny little bitch and at 22 you should be focusing on education, improving your marketability, and acquiring currency, The twats will come TO YOU if you play your cards right. At your age you still have time, but it requires hard work and sacrifice, which most basement dwelling neckbeard faggots on here cannot comprehend. Best of luck jackass.

Not gonna happen. He should forget about her

>You didnt pay for dinner
>You moved in for a kiss

you fucked up

I'm OP.

Jesus christ, so it wasn't even a date. She just went along out of boredom.

Fucking hell this is disappointing, I'm baffled. I don't know what to do. My life has been failure after failure, and now this.

Yeah, if she paid for herself then chances are she just thinks you're a cool dude and wants to be friends. just cuz she's your age and of the opposite sex doesn't mean she wants to date you. BUT! Use this to your advantage my dude, ask her if she has any single friends that she could set you up with. Obviously she thinks you're cool if she hung out with you twice and didn't try to make you pay for her. she'll probably be willing to do it.

I'm not surprised, you sound like a huge faggot. You're lucky she even gave you a second chance.

She's an emotional parasite OP. She used you to make herself feel good. She never intended to do anything else with you. You fed her ego the first time so she went for a second. She's probably dating someone else anyway.

Don't be surprised if you hear from her again. This type of person always comes back when something goes wrong for them. Don't make this mistake with her again. You know what she is. You what she wants. Don't give it to her. Don't even say you'll still be friends. Get her out of your life.

kill yourself pathetic loser.

Don't feel bad OP a lot more out there

Trips of truth

She think's you're desperate

whats her name OP

show her how much you care by continuing to pursue her at all costs

Yeah you're kind of being a pussy dude. Learn from it and move on women are fucking annoying anyways

You didn't pay for her. These were not even dates, what the fuck were you thinking? This was probably your first time hanging out with a girl, huh? Jesus fucking christ

check em
dubs of truth

Exactly what I though

youtube.com/watch?v=9RRhhewFqyw

Chloroform and a dark room. Good luck.

ask her out to lunch
>pay for it
>dont kiss lmao
build your friendship first

31 year old wizard reporting in to let you all know this is bullshit
i did what you suggested, and now i'm miserable and alone making six figures

It wasn't, but I wasn't aware that the girl paying meant 'not a date'.

Fuck this world.

Mind to aware me? I tried to be as entertaining as possible, not leaving any blanks in the conversation. I was always proactive during both times. I mean I don't see where I went wrong, and no this is not my first time going out with a girl ffs.

she's a bitch

i mean i have kissed girls in the club without even talking to her and he rejects a kiss on second date?

what the fuck

Good evening, my little nigger!

Remember the fact that some girls can be unstable, volatile, random cunts. If I were you, I would be laughing hard at that shit. I'd also pity the bitch who did it to you and probably to many other honorable dudes around.

I know it feels kinda odd to be rejected, but it will fade away sooner than you think. Meanwhile, you should avoid thinking about it, really. You will get rejected many other times, to be honest; it's just part of every man's life.

She's doomed and will probably live a miserable life of uncertainty and insecurity as regards to her prospective male parners.

On a more personal note, my man, I have to tell you that dealing with young women takes a lot of patience. If I were you, I'd just light up a flat blunt, play some beats and laugh at random shit.

You must be from Nigeria

if you are desperate and alone earning six figures, then you are most definitely the problem.

France.

Man, maybe I'm just fucking ugly.

oh, i agree completely
i'm completely incapable of attracting women since i spent my time working instead of learning to attract women

I bet you're very pleasant irl.

Possibly the cringiest post on Sup Forums right now

Haha fagget

honestly some girls do this shit user, its not what you did. different people go at different paces, or want different things for hanging out. i had a girl i unofficially dated for 2 months and told everyone she didnt like me, but would always kiss me and act clingy on dates. just try to move on imo

Spend time getting rejected. Go out to a bar. Make it your goal to approach every girl you might be interested in. Get rejected again and again until you don't feel a thing. Rejection triggers an opioid release. The more you practice at being rejected, the stronger the release. It's like working out a muscle. Soon enough, you get such an opioid release anticipating rejection, you won't feel a thing. You literally won't care anymore about the rejection. At that point, you beat the system because dating is a numbers game. Your number of approaches will go way up when you don't fear rejection.

lol wtf so if a girl expexcts you to pay for her shit on a date she's being serious?

what kind of fucking stupid game is that?, why not just say to the guy she's interested instead of expecting him to know wtf's going on

This, what the shit? I've been to dates where girls paid their stuff.

So what? The most important lesson in life is to learn how to be rejected, change course, and drive on.

You're mad that she wanted to go on a second date then turned you down at the end?
Grow the fuck up.

Third date is the lucky number and you didn't make it. Either she just wasn't into you or you did something that fucked it all up. She paid for her own shit so it isn't like she used you or tried to take advantage. This is just a natural part of life that sadly due to our broken culture and society you should have learned this when you where like 15 instead of 22.

Anyways it's time to move on, part of life is dating someone and determining if you're interested in each other and part of that is you both need to feel you are compatible.

Again, you should have learned this shit when you where 15 but we have a weak generation of men who have had their emotional maturity stunted.

Read:
The Game
Mystery Method
The Rules
What to do after you say hello: using palmistry to learn seduction
How to Win Friends and Influence People
One of: Kokology, The Cube, Tricks of the Mind

In that order (though the palmistry one is a pretty rare book now)

Throw yourself into it and embrace your new life as a man successful with women.

She's a feminist. Period.

same

lmao...
pussy doesnt give a shit about money. it just makes it easy

you just contradicted yourself in the span of one line

Don't beat yourself, just find another woman you did it the first time didn't you?
Just go somewhere meet a woman, see how the cards go than agree for a date. If they say no than leave, not worth your time. I tried several times to shack with a girl and she didn't even have conscience to atleast date me. The end is get someone else and stop crying over spilled milk.

Because she didn't know you then. She got to learn what a horrible roach you are so then she left you. Maybe stop being an idiot (if you're black, just kill yourself) and learn from your mistakes.

It's not like making 6 figures is going to make them fall onto your dick.

that being said, you can afford things and look like someone who could support a family, so they attract to other things than strictly "money"

I'm not an amerifag but I've seen a lot of "if she didn't let you pay" or "you didn't pay for her, no wonder".

Anyone care to explain why? I mean for me that doesn't mean a thing about if the girl if interested or not, and this isn't just my opinion, it got me thinking because honestly, I've never even seen someone mention this before as a reason

Ignore them they're either meming or retarded

Pathetic. You already know what you must do.

There's something you have that she thinks she might be able to use one day, that's why she went out with you. Maybe it's your car to help move her stuff into another apartment, or a job reference, or you have a friend she thinks is cute and this is how she gets close to them, or to hit you up for -something-.

So if you want to hang out with her still, that's fine. But remember, that moment she asks for that something that you recognize as the "aha!" moment for you, just tell her, "I'm sorry, that's only something I would do for a girlfriend, not a regular friend. I hope you understand."

I don't think so, she already has all those things and we have no accointances in common.

>She got to learn what a horrible roach you are

Fuck you tbh.

Do what I did. Become awesome. I used to be a cringy, socially awkward loser. Now I'm a badass biker boy with a girl by my side that's obsessed with me. Tell her you don't give a fuck about her opinion. Become the kind of person that everyone loves and respects. Tell the world that you don't give a fuck, and you don't need her approval, because you are happy enough on your own. It might take some time and effort, but I know you can do it OP. And in the end, if you can do that, she'll wish she can back in your life and on your dick. You can do it, OP. I believe that you can.

Dude, tell her this next time out. I don't plan on loving you; but if you want a good fuck that I can do for you.

Jesus, that's daring. But honestly I don'tk now if seeing her again after that episode is a good idea. She doesn't seem that ashamed herself.

betaz
you need some teku

Ding ding ding
the best real life answer from a decent human being I've read on Sup Forums in a long time.

>biker
Maybe somebody loves you, but nobody respects you. People take pity on you and know you have a fragile ego so they play along at humoring your autistic hobby. Bikes are the katanas of the driving world, buddy.

Because she likes spending time with you and her life isn't about sex

You'll get there too; turn 24. it'll be fine. You won't meet anyone STAYING with for years. Go be dumb some more.

cucked again

Just meet her again tbh, what could be the risk

Just move on to the next one user you are still young and will get pussy if you put the work in
I'm 40 and prefer just to date or a casual fuck buddy
I've had long and meaningful relationships but it don't compare to being your own man with no responsibility for a partner
At your age I fucked any girl I could get regardless of looks and size but now I have refined my choice in women
Also the girl my not want to put out as quickly as others

False, faggot. You sound like an elitist redditfag that makes atheism memes as a pasttime.

And I find that hard to believe when I have friends who have backed me up on everything, and when I ask, they have said they respect me. So, wrong again dickbrains.

Screen cap this thread then text her the pics
This will show her that you care about her
Don't forget to post pic of texts and replys on Sup Forums tho

You have way too many expectations.

Just forget her. There are more girls, put your effort towards them. I talked this one girl up for weeks straight, stayed the night at her place, we had drinks and great sex, but when I asked her on a date she didn't want to go. Some people just have no clue what they want, so don't waste your time on them.

not him but how so

Don't you mean bigly?