I'm about to hang myself. My name is Luke Reyes, I live in trinidad. I'm doing it because multiples reasons...

I'm about to hang myself. My name is Luke Reyes, I live in trinidad. I'm doing it because multiples reasons. I'm incredbily drunnk and serious. The drunking makines it less painful. I have no reason left to live. My mother's name is Rica reyes, she doesn't deserve this, but I can't continue, so I have to do this while I'm in the state to. I loved my life until this 4th of january this year due to the weakness of a certain girl and her mother. Please share this so my death wont be forgotten in at least a week. I just want to be remembered for a short while. I'm 24 and this means nothing to me. Tell my mothers I love her and this is in no way her fault. My number is unkownage, but you vsan sykep me at markill64. That's my usermanme, if i suruvive. i chugged a 375 ml of 75% strenght rum so it'll make t painless. conact me if i made it. but i don't think i will., i'm not a coward, i just don't care. it's been nice vititing this site for 9 years, but this is it. don;'t do like i do and live for one person. it backfires if they;re a coward.
Luke Ryesm Trinidadm, Union Hall, San Fernando, I thought I'd give my bros a live anhero, so give me a livestream that i don't have to sign up for and i;ll do it. Please comment, i don't want to be alone for the last few minu8ts of my life.,

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/9a7baas
vocaroo.com/i/s1BraDiPnZTS
strawpoll.com/r6zdwr6
strawpoll.com/z5zcf2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a faggot

stream it

Link mem somethjing i can stresam without signing up

Trinidad sucks

just the peo[ple. oit's nmpot

Rip, rest in pussy

Move to america you idiot

Are you religious?

kys already no one cares and ur mother probably wont give a shit

Kys Faggot

Sober the fuck up and take care of your mother.

You wont live to regret anything most likely. But if you do you wont be able to regret it. And if you die all that regret will go to others.
That guilt is heavy. And may drive those you love to the same spot you're in.

Why don't you blow some amerifag people before you kill yourself?

was going to. she lives in mminnosota. we met in st luycia, but it iddn't go well/ it well wennt bewteen us, but she's a coward. jher mom was a cunt
no./ nhilist

Don't do it you idiot. You're drunk as shit. Puke and drink a shit ton of water. Wait till your sober and then do it properly, which is if you still want to

You're right, your mother doesn't deserve this, her son is going to die, how are you going to comfort her? Tell your mother everything, she will sit by your side for as many hours as you need. Pain moves on, not quickly but it does! Be strong! You'll be fine. I love you!

>I'm not a coward
>an heros over a girl

Mediocre.

Blow up in france and call it a terrorist attack against western society so they MIGHT wake up to islam

this

Don't do it man. You can clean yourself up.

she's been admiting in the pshyo ward becfore for sucicidal tendancies, i'm sure she;ll kiol lherself too after, but i'm fine with it for the most part. i want her to jniow she wast my mbest friend and i love her a lot. she didn't deservr this

Dont do it bro. Not over a girl. I just went through a hard break up and just want to use the pain as motivation to prove that bitch wrong for leaving. Dont hurt your mamsy.

k bye

do it trinifag

someone just link me a livestream. illl deliver. i sware to whatever is impoirtsnt. [;ease just link me Please

24 and want to kill yourself because of girl problems?
Seriously mate, you could meet and fall in love with another 5 girls in the next 10 years and feel the same way, just sober up and realise its a temporary problem.
I know it seems like the end of the world right now, love hurts, but she wasn't meant to be and you will find your true love because that's just how life works, its cruel and hurts but it passes like your drunken state will.
You will look back at this post and realise you made a big deal out of nothing and laugh about it.

Nobody is going to contact you because for all we know this is a personal army request to get people to troll the owner of this information.
I will be banned for partaking in a potential personal army request but on the slight chance you are legit, well its a ban I'm willing to take just so you could read a bit of reality.
I didn't meet my true love until I was 28, a lot can happen in 4 years and it may take 6 or 8, what does it matter, its part of life, deal with the hands you are given, its your test in life, don't quit.
Peace.

You forgot to look at your poll first:
strawpoll.com/9a7baas

No circumstance is worth your own life. Creating a permanent solution to a temporary problem is the absolute worst thing that you could do.

I came really close to killing myself over a girl too. The thought of my grandmother finding my lifeless body is the only things that stopped me.

kek I saw this earlier

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin
As he wiped the cum from his chin
If my ear was a pussy, I'd fuck it.

it's just not some girl problems. i just don't want to be aliove. i think live is a random chaqnce if pure copiocindice . it's nothing worth living unless there's a big reason; there's a lot of reasons. ive meadepeace with it. i' mreadon to go. just link me a live stream . i [promise i'll dliever,

Use the force, Luke.

NICE

Peace out nigger

DO A FLIP

Turn off the autocorrect, faggot.

triple dubs

Dubsdubsdubs demands it. One final thing before you go.

You can find a different girl to be miserable with. Don't end it make yourself puke or call an ambulance so they can pump your stomach. Don't die.

Listen to me. in one year from today you can either create a new life for yourself or your family will be mourning the one year anniversary of the last day of your existence. Choose life man.

i'm typing and don't really givng a fhyck , jhust link me a LIVWSTREAM VICEO CAMWERA. I'LL DELIVER, JUST FUCKIG DO IT, U';NM BEGGING TYOU. IDON'T WANT TO TAKE INNOPCENT PEOPLE WITH ME. JUST PLEAS,E I BEG YOU. THE LEAST II CAN DO IS ENTERTAINT SOME PEIOPLE BEFORE I DIE. FOR FUCK''S SAKE

But he needs all the covfefe he can get

If dubs you don't kill yourself op.

I told you! Check out your poll!
strawpoll.com/9a7baas

Do it, faggot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BraDiPnZTS

you have to signup but its simple as fuck

If this post acquires any amount of repeating digits, OP shall not kill himself over something as trivial as some random slut.

As you said, the ability to be alive, to actually be a living being, is something amazing. Don't end your one and only chance of experiencing life over some retarded girl. Go find another retarded girl. If you can get one, you can get another. You called her a "cowardly" which obviously means that you don't like her any more anyways. She's probably a bitch. LIVE ON.

(Even if not repeating digits, please don't kill yourself :3)

lul

Or, he could just see the poll and choose life?

killing urself but wont spend 2 seconds to sign up to a streaming website. op is a fake faggot

holy fucking shit I actually got the digits.

KEK WILLS IT

Post your face

if someone really wants to die what right do you have to stop them? even if they are drunk or high as a kite its still their choice

strawpoll.com/9a7baas

I mean, sure, but it's obviously not the best solution to any problem. Why would you want someone to kill themselves when they don't need to?

Another poll op should see
strawpoll.com/r6zdwr6

No matter how hard you think life is, it could be worse, a lot worse, I know that won't comfort you but the mere fact you even responded means there is a part of your subconscious under that drunken state that is crying out and willing to listen to reason, your subconscious is telling you not to do it, don't let your drunken state be your mistake.
Just do me one favour, wait, three days, just three days, this allows your mind to clear and think things over and how close you were.
Three days is what I ask as a fellow human being, you do not know me and I do not know you, I am asking for this one favour.
Three days, and do not drink alcohol for this three days.
You will go for a long walk, you will find a place far from people tomorrow and I want you to shout the loudest you have ever shouted in your life, what you shout will come out naturally just let it come out.
Then the second day I want you to only drink water and eat fruit and you will get all your angry thoughts out, this will be a hard day for you,
The third day you will sit and just think in fresh air and without distraction, quietly, just think, you can eat and drink what you want but not alcohol.
When the sun sets on the third day, you will decide if you are to drink alcohol and go ahead with what you have planned right now.
These are your three days of change I ask.
You say you have had a hard life, another three days wont hurt any more or less.
On the third night if you forego the alcohol and do not choose to kill yourself you will become a new man and from then on live a new life and seek new adventures and opportunities without alcohol and without looking back.
You cannot decide that until the third evening so don't try to do that now.
Save this message on notepad.
Three days is all I ask.
Peace, do not post again, do not give in to pressures of children here who do not know what they are doing because they have empty minds who treat things as a joke without consequence.

Look man. I am here to talk. Seriously. Do not follow through with this. You must think about your family, your mom. All of the people that obviously love you. I struggled with depression my whole life. I got destroyed by a woman like you would not believe. she was my best friend and she absolutely betrayed my. I struggled with alcoholism and drug abuse. I did everything that I could to numb the pain. This was 6 years ago. Today, I am marrying my best friend in August and I could not be happier. Dude my point is that life get's so much better!!!! I wanted to off myself numerous times but I am SO grateful that I did not, Please listen to me man. trust me. I know that you do not know me but you must understand that things will get much better! I promise you

wait are you that tri racial guy who is a white supremacist?

bye bye

Don't do it

wtf is wrong with you man?

Nigger has quite the lead

Idk if this is real but please don't do it.

Op I love you.

Please don't send your life short.

I too have gone through a lot of dark times in my life. Just remember you are loved and never alone. I'm there in the fox hole with you fighting my own demons.

Good job not posting a link faggots.

Op is probably afk crying, doubting or asleep now.

The rope will hug your neck into a blissful happiness

Listen here pencil dick
If you're gonna kill yourself just do ot already and stop caring about what these Sup Forumstards are thinking, otherwise get your shot together and do shit you wouldn't do normally. Explore the world. Become the next big drug kingpin. Discover Atlantis and rape all the women their for all I care just do shit that'll make you think "I'm glad I didn't an hero that day over some roastue cunt". Seriously get your shit together faggot.

Don't die for pussy. As my Pops always told me "best way to get over a girl is to get under another one"

I've been on b for like 9 or 10 years now too man.

So do it faggot. And for fucks sake where is the stream?

Actually, don't do it. You will move on and find another girl. It's just a damn girl. Good lord.

When I started going to b I was 19 and had a shit life. Now I'm 29 and everything looks perfect but it's not. I have the perfect person in my life, own a home, have a job that most people would kill to have but my anxiety kills me slowly every day. I can't socialize. I'm paranoid a lot. I think my job is going to fire me every day. I am weaning myself off my drug abuses- including but not limited to Xanax, adderall, and booze because I can't deal. Some days I just want to curl up in a ball and trade crypto all day (night actually, best crypto time) instead of have a "real" job, or have the time to swim in my pool, but the anxiety has made it so bad I can't any of those things. I just do the same thing every day, the paranoia gets worse and worse, hurts my relationship with my spouse. I'm drowning and it's not even in my own goddamn pool. And I don't know how to stop it.

And did I mention I have the perfect spouse? I did.

You've hit a stumbling block you can overcome. A. Girl. Lol. Get a grip or off yourself. And if you pick offing yourself at least give me a good laugh and let me watch this shit on film. And don't make it shit either. You better be better than that 13 year old chick who offed herself in the state of Georgia by hanging herself from a tree.

Man I hope that you are not being serious and that this is just a troll. That would make me feel so good man. Just please respond because I am willing to sit here and get trolled all night if there is one percent chance that this is real and I could help you. I am no professional but I am here to talk man. Anything you wanna talk about. Just vent it out if you need to. Or we could go back and forth. Look to your future. You can progress so much in life if you just grab ahold of yourself, get help and press forward. Think about all of the people that love you man. You will devestate them.

I hope OP isn't dead. This is sad.

Don't wish for death because it could come for you instead.

It can't be that hard to get a hooker in trinidad. OP is fishing hard here

Meh fucking OP fell asleep already, he was too fucking drunk to begin with.

don't do it man you have a lot to live for

OP, if you are alive still.. you are wrong. You dont know what life is going to be like. You only think you have all the answers. I hope you haven't given up

I hope OP is alive.

he doesnt if hes on Sup Forums

Any anons trying to find his phone or other info to try and get him help?

strawpoll.com/9a7baas

You're on Sup Forums you shit, get the fuck out

dis op

I was thinking about calling the Trinidad police but I don't have a city. I tried finding him online

Kek

skype?

Sup Forums decides
strawpoll.com/z5zcf2c

We need to start a /live/ for built-in livestreams right here on Sup Forums.

He mentioned Union Hall and San Fernando. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Pretty sure thats where he is.

>strawpoll.com/z5zcf2c
All These summerfags voting do not, fuck.

Op do it and stream

Its on Diamond Blvd and Feldspar Crescent in San Fernando. Idk how to contact police in trinidad.