What feature will the new iOS 11 have to make your iPhone's hardware more indestructible?

What feature will the new iOS 11 have to make your iPhone's hardware more indestructible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MQEEJ57Gsow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for brainstorming.

no

Apple products are for faggots

Fuck off red.dit

You mean for op

WOW a s6 screen is this 2014?

The new iPhone uses thermoconductive cells in the phone to charge your phone using heat, the hotter it is, the faster it charges

Anyone who still buys Apple products are morons who love to shell out money for obsolete products, second rate products

Apple iDrive. Turn any car with cruise control into a self driving vehicle. Using advanced sensors and Siri AI, now you can get from A to B... hands free.

iphone wave charging. already happened

iVibe resonates your phone at the frequency opposite of it's resonant frequency. As a result, it takes no damage from falling

Holy fuck. I love it.

Have had a variety of phones

>Qualcomm
>Nokia bricks
>almost every blackberry imaginable
>cheap androids of all sorts
>Samsung Galaxy line S4+ , 8 , edge, etc
>Iphones from 4S to 7

I can honestly say that my iPhones have made the most sense of the bunch. The Samsung Galaxy phones are a close second. The iPhone meets and exceeds what it's supposed to do as a smartphone. Samsung Galaxy is basically an iphone with a different face and less security.

Also: anyone who argues about phones is a nolife faggot

Might work.

This pretty good

Guess you two Don't know what is going on. ITT we are trying to think up ways to get idiots to fuck up their iPhones. Here's a bit of an explanation of what has happened so far: youtu.be/MQEEJ57Gsow

New iOS 11 features will make OP less of a fag

>Links to popular youtube channel
>Is Fag

iOS 11 idea
Burn the screen to quickly charge the battery, any old lighter or candle will do

Not only that but it can pleasure your wife almost as good as your neighbor does every night

you can install android in it, just go and ask to your apple store.

The screen is no hammer proof or the new iPhone is no longer vulnerable to drills

Hey, it works

It had better not have that curved bullshit
That's the stupidest fucking feature I've ever seen on a phone

New Piezo Micro-Vibration technology allows for charging while sitting in the rain or under a light faucet.

Built in vibration sensor to detect if your tires are properly balanced, but only if mounted on the outer edge of the rim whilst driving an average of 60mph