So the memes over? Thinking it ended good on one last lol

So the memes over? Thinking it ended good on one last lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vCNYK_9hKDk
youtu.be/YFYO5UnJfuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the next Sup Forums meme gonna be?
John Lennon beating his wife or something?

It'll pick up again when Chvrches releases their next album.

missed the memes, got into a car accident. Can you anons fill me in?

Brandon I caught you making this thread with your trip earlier

why you delete

I think I'm taking a long break from fapping now, hopefully ongoing, so I really have no use for her.

I saw that too. He's trying to end the meme.

I haven't been on Sup Forums since 2015. What's all this Brandon business I've been hearing referenced?

interesting he starts the meme and then he tries to single-handily kill the lavren

Tell us Brandon what's your...endgame?

He needs to write for adult swim or something.

Two questions. Why does Brandon wear a mask? What is the next step in his master plan?

Literally, who?

Moving on from this and just going back to how I used to post here. This has gone on for too long and I'm putting it to rest.

In retrospect this whole thing was pretty retarded, funny, and amusing. Felt bad for pissing her off, but in reality I knew things wouldn't work out. So lesson learned, you never know who's watching here. Knowing that people around me Irl found out about all this made me pretty embarrassed.

>people around me Irl found out
Oh jesus dude

Dedicate one last song to lauren

youtu.be/vCNYK_9hKDk

people will joke and make fun and honestly I'm not even sure if your whole story is true but I hope you find your peace I know what it's like to be in a bad spot

Is bestiality the new Lavren meme?

I'll be alright, I'm just saying that I'm stepping away from the whole Lavren/chvrches thing. I do like this band and I wish Lauren,Martin, lain, the best in life and with their careers and no one should have taken this seriously. I have no idea where im headed in life, but hopefully things end up well for me.

>hopefully things end up well for me

They will. Five years from now you'll have mostly forgotten this whole ordeal.

Good luck, buddy.

No

You really liked her, but I'm proud of you for doing what you can to move on from her

In all seriousness though youtu.be/YFYO5UnJfuw

Buump

Happy birthday to The Mollusk. It is gonna be alright.

The lyrics are so appropriate

You'll never be meme'd by me again. Good on you and good going wherever you're headed.

Do you ever sleep?

> saw this pic and realized lavrens a horse girl

How did this pic lead you to believe she's a "horse girl."

The thing is, I don't know where I'm headed. I've lost all direction and just really confused. If I don't find a job in the next couple of weeks there's a very real chance I'm going to end up homeless. No family will take me in, not asking anyone from mopeds because they've done more than enough for me. I wish I was lying.
Dude, there's one obvious picture hanging up, have no idea what that is in the pic next to it.

Oh nevermind. I didn't see the picture in the background at first.

How much of a role did the whole Lavren ordeal play in putting you in your current situation?

None.

I knew you + Lavren wasn't going to happen but a lot of us here wanted you to get better and at least try. Kind of like " I know you hate me, but here I am a better person" type thing.Good on you for knowing where to draw the line.

Well I haven't been following this stuff so I'm not familiar with all of the details. But either way, I hope you land back on your feet. Sup Forums is rooting for you.

:(

Do you have anyone? Like at least a family friend

No

Try to stay strong. I believe in you :)

Try to reconcile with your parents, they're your only hope

They're the ones that are losing the house, due to two other people's drug habits and literally spent every dime. That what I was talking about when my shit got stolen and my account drained. Maybe this is kind of what I needed to move on in life. Letting go of Lauren ( I fell for her so fucking hard), and have lost everything, I have something that's given me back the motivation I lost years ago. Everything's came crashing down and now, it's do, or end up on the street..and I'm not being dramatic either.

Season 2 is coming out

This is some real shit. You've been up from early last night until now. Get some rest.

I admire that you are ending the whole Lavren/chvrches thing. When I saw that you actually went to the police over a baseless claim, that's when you made people start to worry. It's because you liked her and it hurt to think that she did something like that to you.

I would call you a faggot if you did this for a month, but 3 years on a daily basis, it had to come to an end at some point. More so when it's caused problems in your own life, like having people that know you Irl know about it, and Lauren/chvrches too.

Could someone give me the full run down on Brandon? All I think I know is that he got into some shit with Lauren on twitter or something like that idfk.