Can't ever show my normie friends Death Grips because they wouldn't understand

>can't ever show my normie friends Death Grips because they wouldn't understand

they would, dont worry

I did they just thought it was a meme and wasn't traditionally enjoyable

>oh haha nice one user i saw this on the facebook DankAestheticMemes page! hahaha GUUIIILIIITTIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEE HYAH!! have you heard that ocean man song? thats another dank ass meme, you'd probably like that too. you use Sup Forums right? thats where all the memes come from. Oh, i just got a text from my gf, probably gonna fuck her while her dad's out of town. You know, you should really try talking to girls a bit more. I can introduce you to her friend kyla. she likes "nice guys". Ok see ya later user

I guess I'm a normie, I've given them multiple listens and I just dont see how its enjoyable. I find it rough on the ears and i dont want to listen to music thats sonically hard to listen to.
I wish i did enjoy it, feels like im missing out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Worst post today aware

don't worry, they'll understand. they won't stop being your friends because of your shit taste!

Most normies like Death Grips anyway.

Wow. You guys really try to hang onto your meaningless labels like grim death.
Death Grips is an extremely popular and well-known band. They are about as "normie" as you can get.

You sound like a smart kid so I'll cut to the chase. Get out of this retarded corner of the universe and apply your creativity to something more universal than whatever this thread is about.

>death grips having a show in my town
>assume I know at least one person who also likes them
>only one of my friends says he might come, because "their songs are funny"

>people still like Death Shit

Odd Future-tier cringe inducing meme-rap for Uncle Tom's and suburban students.

>death grips come to my country
>they call it punk rap

I HAVE TO TEACH THESE BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

I have a friend who unironically likes Hopsin, Post Malone, J. Cole and XXXTENTACION.
Should I kill him?

I showed Centuries of Damn and On GP to one of my relatively normie friends. He got really into it and was disappointed to find out DG did nothing remotely close to that

Should've probably thought that through more.
I'd say Takyon and The Fever are pretty good ways to get into DG, at least in my experience

>Literally any concert in your town that isn't hip hop
>I don't wanna go there user, it's just not my type of music

Even if the tickets are like 10 bucks, don't pretend you've got anything better to do with your friday evening you fucks.

Caspere knew this.

'punk rap' seems like a perfect way of describing them without further diluting the term ''''''''experimental'''''''''

But one of the reasons why Death Grips are fairly unique is that they combine strange and harsh sounds with memorable poppy hip hop song structures. Give 'em a try, you never know. I know the vocals would be a turn off for some people, but it's not like you're showing them straight up harsh noise, or free jazz, or something else of that level of unaccessability.

>tfw tried showing my normie friends Death Grips
>they didn't understand

Looks like I'm going alone to their Melbourne concert, oh well.

>has normie friends

literally this

>dislikes going to shows alone
>calls others normie

s-see you there

Assuming everyone who goes isn't already a Sup Forumstant, let's fuck afterwards okay?

>p-please

>there are things to understand in Death Grips

>death grips fans absolutely BTFO

ok

no homo

i feel the same, except with Swans

Everyone to whom i showed The Seer (friends and family) absolutely loved it, and none of them know much about music

DELET

>mfw i show my friends Death Grips
>mfw one of them tells me months later " i'm stating to like them unironically"

thats how it always goes kek