Would you gag even a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a...

Would you gag even a little when the warm and steamy chocolate sewer serpent of a log slithers down your throat like a brown glacier down a mountain?

no, i would savor every last bit of flavor and take it down my throat like a champ

forced and cancerous newfag meme

grow up dude

What about that Spiderman game footage tho?

I would gag, but the reflex would help the warm creamy log slidd down my throat even easier

Well done Spider-Man

Grow up kid

Half the effort twice the results

so are you like gay for him or what?

is this the new never ending forced meme?

may the log be with u

So creamy....

Bump

kek

You just don't have what it takes to appreciate the power of The Log. Don't berate others for being enlightened.

Grow up.

The steam. The cream. The dream.

The pleasure....

God the amount of money I'd pay to get a steamy pepperoni log of sixes creamy shit in my throat, I'd open up like a turkey gobble and work that boglog down my sewer pile like an anaconda swallowing a buffalo

After it's stewing in my waste sewer and I'm burping up the flavour of andys cream machine I'd be saviour ing that shit from my saviour looking like the poster boy for a chocolate got milk commercial dirty Sanchez style

I want to snort the ass hairs off sixes bing hole sniffing sweat dreams from his sewer rat asshole so hard iD pluck those sweet delicious fuzz fans gracing his boat bung

I wanna inject andy with the worlds most potent dieretic then bung his whale style breathing hole backing him up like a reversing hoe until he belly expands like a methane pumped
Hot water bottle id suckle that sealed shithole until the baby breaches and that sweet sickly slurp gets force fed down my throat like I'm a goose getting foie grased

I'd anal vaccine pump his inverted colon then ride that hardened rosebud like a dirt dick

I'd freeze his corn log and use it to stab myself to death I wanna go out with a bang like popcorn

>I'd freeze his corn log and use it to stab myself to death

I want 7 niggers to stand around holding golden brown slur plots fresh from the anal orifice of the golden goose himself - andy shit

I wanna be roughed up and manhandled, I want nigger palms forcing my throat deep into the base of andys bowel dowels I wanna be force fucked and brown blowbanged I wanna slurp suck and get sick to my stomach sucking a toxic solid viral load fresh from the bosom of the bum beasts

All I want out of life is an octopus like 29 foot long made entirely from fresh sixshit so I can get it to rape all my holes with its shit suckers I want it to ink dishrag down my tear ducks I wanna drown in pure shit

That quote is retarded. Jaden Smith-levels of retarded nonsense. I hope it was posted in irony. That is all.

Also god bless the Spiderman. He who drowns out the forced meme and the dick raters. Glory to the spidermen.

Kek

Not sure if you've noticed, but spiderman has zero effect on these threads. Grow up

Kek, spiderfag failing again.

I thought it was interesting but it looked a little too similar to the Arkham games. Have a log.

Creamy....

Steamy....

...beautiful Cover Girl

2010 called they want their easy target back.

MODS explain why this shit thread doesn't get filtered or deleted as soon as it's posted

Anons have been banned for reporting these threads

Steamy.....