Norwegian """"""""""prison""""""""""

>Norwegian """"""""""prison""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegassun.com/news/2008/aug/20/study-suggests-nevada-prisons-do-pretty-good-job-p/
uncoveringtheworld.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/brazil-police-sentenced-over-carandiru-jail-massacre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Norwegian """"""""""""""""""""crime rates""""""""""""

/cozy/

Man that's twice the size a of cuck-pod, how much would this cost in San Fran?

Norways no longer white their prisons will slowly start looking like americas multicultural prisons

Redpill argument on immigration:

How do you punish an immigrant?

1) Send them to jail, giving them shelter, food, water, prayer rooms, everything they wanted. This not only does absolutely nothing to discourage crime, but encourages crime AND further immigration. Either come peacefully and we'll give you what you want, or come with crime in mind and we'll still give you what you want.
2) Ban them from the country, leaving them unpunished, easily able to enter other Swedish countries like Germany, and also requiring strict border control, keeping a database on them, and processing them. Walls practically necessary.

>no ps4
Fucking savages.

Easily $1.5k a month, maybe a little less depending on how many people share the bathroom.

>""""""""""Norwegians"""""""""""

3) Not at all. This is the model Germany and Sweden have opted for.

That'll change with the influx of Mohammed's, tho.

>other Swedish countries like Germany

Cut his feet.

>tfw in America prisoners would use the guitar strings to kill each other

Non-Violent Crime = Deportation
Violent Crime = Death

>American """"Correctional Facility"""""

>all those liberals calling for capital punishment

Those green piss-proof mats are never comfy.

Maybe we should exile them to an undeveloped continent. It worked well when you guys did it.

comfy/10

USA has turned solitary into an artform.

Fuck that's comfy.

If I had a slave that'd be the kind of room I'd put him in.

probably more comfy than a piss soaked mattress

and note how they have extremely low recidivism rate since for some odd reason putting criminals in an environment where they have to become even more violent doesn't improve their behavoir

That looks better than every apartment I saw the other night in the Russian apartment thread.

its like one of them cucksheds people live in now

>Norwegian """""""""""""nig population"""'''"""""""""

Fuck, I want to move to Norway and rape some girl now.
I can't belive some random Achmed is living in this level of comfyness, it's just not fair anons.

This is true.

I realize that it was most likely a mistake, but
>other Swedish countries like Germany

Prisons should not be comfy places. If they weren't, immigrants would try not to be put in them...

>peeing in your own mattress

>implying it's your piss

That's a fucking dorm room

Arizona has a recidivism rate on par with the nordic countries while using concentration camps instead of resorts :^)

>A study by the University of Nevada, Reno on recidivism rates across the United States showed that, at only 24.6 percent, Arizona has the lowest rate of recidivism among offenders compared to all other US states.
lasvegassun.com/news/2008/aug/20/study-suggests-nevada-prisons-do-pretty-good-job-p/

I'm worried that this was the first thing I thought too. Like I'm looking to rent a room right now and nothing I've seen looks as confy as this and I have to pay 300€/month minimum.

Like I could throw all my money on a plane ticket, shred my papers and go on a rape rampage until I get caught lol

We're trying to send all the "economic refugees" back. Hopefully we'll make it.

yeah i turned gta in real life so watch me acting in the game and the drive around the city to find my car and see me doing the same stuff. I wish I did psychology dude, intenet is a gold mine.

That would cost about 1 billion dollars in Vancouver.

How are prison in brazil? Do you even use them?

>mfw in Russia that's a fucking apartment.

Mexican prisons just look like a 3rd world mall, which girls coming and going. I don't know about the rest of SA.

Maybe I should go to Norway and rob a bank as a retirement plan.

wouldkilllibtardsandtraitors for/10

> Croatian prison

dat cable mngmt though

That looks exactly like the dorm room I had in my first year of university.

That's not real...there's no way that's a prison.

>American education
>Gun in room
>Believe its real prison.

Where is the pc to shitpost on pol?

Clearly we do it better.

Didn't see the gun. It wouldn't shock me if your country did some stupid shit like that.

Croatia is just a Slav shithole that is really depressing and pointless. Even an uneducated American has a more interesting life.

Croatia is mid tier shithole only in true shitholes such things are possible like Brasil or Greece

Maybe, if you're a cultureless, uneducated average American citizen who knows little to nothing about anything that happens outside your fat dome. I'd choose the Balkans over anywhere else in the world at any given time.

>Scottish prison.
There's a shower and a toilet behind that yellow door. You can also buy fuckton of food from the prison canteen. It has like 50 pages of stuff.
Best 8 months ever spent in prison.

>Indian prison

Huh

So why don't you guys fight back as you are genocided?

They literally put you in a decent apartment that looks pretty nice

> you will never live in a Swedish country

>Brazilian prison
Here's a fine example of freedom of expression in our prisons. In pic related, prisoners are showing their creativity in this fine example of expressionism. Notice the gestures, the expressions, the color red indicating the ever-lasting effects of the great marxist ideals, and the ripped clothes expressing simplicity, yet also modesty.

How can you even compete?

Look at this nigger
How can one person spew out so much shit

>forcing them to poo in loo
Disgusting, where are the human rights activists?

are you implying the purpose of a prison is not to keep prisoners away from society but to make then suffer as much as possible? hope you're going to regret this when you get busted for weed or pirating or some other suburban white teen shit hahaha

Its all about what kind of crime youve done

prison?

more like heaven that looks like one clean loo

Living on the Balkans is the best! Even if you are poor we have amazing nature, beautiful girls and cheap drugs! What more can you want from life?

>What more can you want from life
Not living among Slavs

I call bullshit. Technically, that hole in the ground is a loo. So, definitely not India...

>i dont know what bums or homeless people are

But our prisons are horrible and full of homogypsies.

fuck thats nice

Thats what im asking myself too.

Its the perfect country to kill people, let alone mass murder.

Grab a rifle and go full retard, you'll be out in 12 years after being in school again.

Well, in Bulgaria, Greece and Romania the slav genes have long been mixed eith other, better genes, like arian and spartan blood. In Romania its downgraded by the gipsies.

Dude, I'm glad that categorry is named after them.

Because you ruined it.

Not much incentive to stay out of jail. That's as nice as a college dorm room.

Norway have the lowest rate of reocurrence in the world, so IDK what your """""""argument""""""" is.

The american rates for reoccuring offenders are what? 60-75%?
The Norwegian rates are stable around 26%, and in Bastoy Prison, the nicest of them all, it is as low as 6%.

You don't even have an argument here.

>polish prison

>swedish country

Chain them down and have them be eaten alive by starving wild hogs. Record it on video, then hijack every muslim website and play it on a loop.

underrated.

Why are you glorifying Slav nations, yes you will good if you win relative lottery but most likely you'll be some low level guy who is struggling to get job and pay bills.

Who would want to live in Bureaucratic shithole where state wants to take minimum 50% from what you earn.
You pay 25% on your income + you pay tax for everything you pay for 25%

Yea very nice living and you should also fear for some idiot comming you and foreclosing your house because some unpayed bill from 1999

Fill Norwegian prisons with American niggers and then see what their rate of recidivism is.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE NIGGERS YOU IGNORANT COCK SUCKER

Looks like a halfway house

valid argument, but if you remove niggers from the equation, and use only the white criminals of the US as a comparison, its still higher by a longshot.

Saw a Jew-tube vid that did just this, but his channel got removed. Probably hatespeech.

>Swedish countries like Germany

Sounds about right.

Murika

They do have a better prison system, but it's not feasible in the US with our prisons overloaded with savage niggers to have a system like theirs. The reason their system works so well is because the people going in are generally a lot more civilized than the people going into our prisons.

Well, Norway does have high rates of literacy, and virtually no poverty or Hobo-class to speak of, so you're not wrong.
Still, half the reasons most people resort to crime is the lack of discipline, skills and morals supposed to be taught by parents. And we both know what the crime-rates for boys raised by single moms look like.

The Norwegian model is based on the assumption that if you treat the prisoners with basic respect, and teach them actual discipline, work-skills and professions, they can actually be turned into taxpaying citizens again.

And Bastoy in particular, which is basically a fucking summer-camp, is proof in itself that this hippie-shit works.

Not sure about you, but I don't care too much if the cat is black or white, as long as she catches mice.

Makes sense for white people.
>make a big mistake
>get time and liberty taken away from you for a while, but not too long
>"shit, won't do that again"

Factor in multiculturalism and you have another beast entirely.

I think you meant Turkish blood?

see¨

The punishment is taking your freedom. You can live in a golden cage but it is still a cage and you're locked in there.

>Americans buttmad at a prison system that actually works
>Americans consider having a chair and a lamp the equivalent of feeding them lobster for dinner and washing their feet
>Americans actually are against rehabilitating prisoners

Answer this:

Why the fuck would you lock a nigger up, do nothing, and then throw him out when he is just as dangerous as he was when he first came in (or even more so)?

>ohh duhh well just lock them up again
>who cares if they kill someone their second time around kek

>b-but it wont work for everyone

Oh so now you people care about effective prisons? I'm sorry, where's your low crime rates again? You're part of the nigger problem. You are part of the nigger problem. The nigger problem is your fault. Realize this. Acknowledge it. Fucking deal with it.

Stop making us look like retards.

well they have ikea decorating so that probably explains why it looks so nice

Its not really a cage with Internet, university courses, television, and video games. Its more like NEET life if only NEETs had free, state-sponsored training of their choosing.

I heard that about 23 police officer each sentenced to 156 years in jail for involvement in a notorious 1992 prison massacre in Sao Paulo.
uncoveringtheworld.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/brazil-police-sentenced-over-carandiru-jail-massacre/

this looks better than the flat I had last year
wtf