Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

b1g bait

Lol says he has a nice watch.
The Rolex is a working man's watch, that's why they give them away for retirement at most banks...

Post when you get something with a turbellion in it.

>turbellion
Did you mean Trillion you fucking uneducated faggot? HAHAHAHAHA

No I meant tourbillon. If you don't know what that is, you can't afford nice watches.

LOL is this guy serious, claims to be a watch dude and doesnt know what a turb is. fucking peasant

These threads are the saddest thing I've seen in a while

I mean I wear a. 1940s Bell and Ross everyday to work. It's not even my evening or dinner party watch. So good sir I ask you stop your faggotry at once.

everyone in this thread is a newfag. I'd lick a Andy sixx log to kill myself

Sure, I believe you 100%

Nice bait timestamp or GtFo

wumbo

what on earth does that have to do with not know what a turbillion is? I never said a watch must have one to be a good watch. There are plenty of excellent watches of all kinds that don't. But if you claim to be a watch aficionado, you should at least know what the fuck it is.

If OP isnt trolling, he is the perfect demonstration of why Rolex clientele suck ass. They get a few bucks so they just buy whatever Rolex the saleman cons them into.

The only good thing about Rolex is they make great collector pieces, because they retain value excellently with proper maintenance.

Only kids will fall for this shitty bait

You just did fall for it
Kek

Umm no

>steel bezel

dun goof

Man, I love watches but this, bait or not, is cringy as fuck...

You did,newfag

Anyone else concerned that his hand looks like a potato

>Casio is shit
You're a retard