MEMES OF WAR

Post Pro-Trump/Anti-Hillary memes and info pics here.

I have too many images to post in one thread. I need a place to dump them all. Any suggestions?

>war never changes

uh, yes it does

Dropbox.

i use imgur but idk if that makes it much easier than any other image hosting service

Nigga shrink that image in half

Suggested image size?

Bernouts are so pathetic, being totally cucked and manipulated by a corrupt old hag

kek

Meme version

always a classic

Like 700-800 in height would probably be ideal. Her face is too ugly for the size you chose.

Actually, this size:

Someone needs to chop this up into a meme suitable for kikebook and twatter.

"Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Sup Forumsish Expeditionary Forces:

You are about to embark upon the Great Happening, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Sup Forumslacks and brothers-in-shitposting on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the Tumblr war machine, the elimination of SJW tyranny over oppressed peoples of the internet, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and trigger-warned. Xe/Xyr will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2016. Much has happened since the SJWs triumphs of 2015. The United Alt-Right have inflicted upon the Tumblrites great defeats, in open battle, manlet-to-feminist. Our troll offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the universities and their capacity to wage war on the white supremacist patriarchy. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and dank memes of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained shitposters. The tide has turned! The free men of Sup Forums are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in trolling. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty Moonman upon this great and noble undertaking."

-Ben Garrison, Supreme Commander of SHPEF (Supreme Headquarters Sup Forums Expeditionary Force)

The archetypal increasingly nervous man.

Impressive

increasinglynervousman.jpg

Very nice

Noice

witnessed

Nice yourself

it's just repeating digits, it's nothing

What about a big anti-Bernie meme to spread and popularize amongst Hillary voters?

That he's a loser who got kicked out of a hippie commune for being too lazy?

Just saying, we could force Hillary to latch on and expose him; make them eat each other--force their hands.

Saved I live in a liberal college city. This will be fun :D.

can't wait!!!

>billionaire
>took down a "big guy"
Trump confirmed for Dark Knight

My memes are the best ones.
You guys need to step up your game.

Should have dropped some red pills in there, like the actual pill

>Hillary just up and kills people she doesnt like
Surely this poster is just lying, right?
No one could get away with all those """suspicious""" deaths.

She's a known criminal for other things and isn't in jail for those, so

MUTILATE
AMERICA'S
GENITALS
AGAIN

hahahahaha that fucking kike

dear god

>abuela

AAAAA
Wtf man why'd you hafta go and spook me?

useless, too much work for a normie to copy a url by hand

hmm so the moment the kike takes into consideration that he might win, trump might start losing? since literally the opposite happens to what he writes about

>Didn't learn from doing the southern black woman voice

Why is she such a moron?

OP said pro-Trump and anti-Clinton, go back to wherever Hillary's shills congregate.