Best Batman movie

Best Batman movie
Best Joker
Best Gotham

The best, but not the perfect

Completely neglecting the cringey, out of place art destruction scene with accompanying Prince song.

Not the deepest Batman movie that's for sure.

I'd like a Batman movie where he's displayed as an antagonist against a supervillian, from the supervillains point if view.

Hell, maybe a Cloverfield kinda thing, where a random henchmen is filming the crimes for their bosses ego, maybe Riddler, and Batman is only ever seen unobstructed or in full view in the very last shot as he finally arrests the henchmen and the supervillain. Film it as a horror movie where they constantly find signs that Batman is here but never actually show him

>Implying

>Joker

You're right though. As much as I love Batman, Returns is the superior film.

Thank you Based Burton

Agreed.
A faggot dressed like a bat that goes out and fights crime is best served with some kitsh and tongue firmly in cheek.

>Not the deepest Batman movie that's for sure.
Tell me faggot, have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

>not Phantasm
ehhh

that penguin scared the shit out of me when I was a kid

>Best Batman movie
No
>Best Joker
Debatable
>Best Gotham
Absolutely

The Dark Knight
Heath Ledger
Tim Burton's

This.

Nicholson brought some amazing pure energy and enthusiasm to the role. He really would have been an almost perfect comic book joker if he'd a more suitable face for the character. As it stands, he's just too recognizable as himself and it makes him stick out like a sore thumb.

Best Gotham, absolutely.

Batman Returns was a better movie overall tho

batman returns is literally the best one.

>atmosphere
>music
>character design
>christopher walken

>batman returns is literally the best one.
Michelle Pfiefer becomes Cat Woman because some cats licked her.

the sexual tension between her and every other character in that movie is one of the highlights of the movie as well.

Are you defending the Halle Berry version or something?

I've never seen the Hallie Berry version, but Nolan's was more realistic. They don't even call her Cat Woman, cuz ya know, that would be cringe-tier Tim Burton-esque writing.

Shit son be careful, you could cut someone with that edge!

Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut edition

Yeah but the real question is : do we really care if it is realistic or not ?

The characters in the Burton movies ARE a faithful rendition of their comic book counterparts. The ones from Nolan's movies happened to look like Batman, Catwoman, Joker, etc. But in a way, the realistic approach amputed them from "themselves", if you know what I mean (except for Batman in Batman Begins). They are just guys in a tactical suit.

So Burton's Catwoman might be unrealistic, but I still prefer her because that's a cartoony Catwoman, and that fits the fact it comes from a comic book.

This so fucking much. The 2 Burton films are very rewatchable, for all their silliness and corniness, despite it and because of it, all at the same time. It just captured the magic of the comics so fucking well.

And most of all, it gave us Batman: TAS which is the definitve rendition of Batman.

>sexual awakening

>Michelle Pfiefer becomes Cat Woman because some cats licked her.

Try actually watching the movie next time.

Batman Begins
Heat
Batman and Robin