*pulls up*

*pulls up*

>Ayo why you wearin that Trump hat

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lift shirt to show that I'm carrying my concealed carry today
>reply with "Because I do as I damn well please, nigger.
>enjoy the rest of my day

>fuck you nigger

So much cringe.

Personally I would start haymakering the cunt through his open window.

If he manages to open the door and try squeeze himself out then I would stamp that door shut repeatedly on him.

If he still wants to go some then I would proceed to drag him to the floor and stamp him out.

All the while shouting "SELF DEFENSE!!"

Just for the legality of it all.

I... I ummm... The kfc is that way.

>this
Remember anons, if you ever have the chance to stamp a nigger's brains out, take it.

Enjoy getting raped in jail

Not black people, only niggers.
If you don't understand that then you shouldn't be on this website.

Racism is bad but if it's a nigger or a muslim it's 110% Justified by the divine creator.

Turn toward the guy wearing the Trump hat and ask him the same question.
>seriously why would you still be wearing that
>this is just embarrassing

First off he would have to be alive and conciouss to give his statement,
I'm not an idiot, I would pick my moments for example off camera lack of eye witnesses and i'm not some average joe intelligence, I carry myself and talk in a manner that shows i'm educated and not a thug.

then i state that "This guy just pulls up out of nowhere and starts threatening my life, I though he was reaching for a gon or some weapon or other to attack me, I reacted in self defense"

I wouldn't be irate ir emotional either because this has actually happened a few time though not in the exact circumstance op was putting forward.

If the negroid survived then he'd be the one going to jail for aggravated assault.

Fuck this touchscreen midget keyboard, you get the jist, if you want to point out typos like a sperg then do everyone a favor and kys

Putting a nigger is his place is an art form, with nuance, complexity, constant room for improvement, many styles, and like all art, a rich history.

Niggers typically do not have much brainpower, which is what causes them to be violent. Much like animals, when confronted with something they do not or cannot understand, they become violent and frustrated due to their own inferiority.

But you can take advantage of this! A nigger in attack mode is a white mans best friend, for that gives you ample reason to put the poor cur down, and ample defense when inevitably you are brought to court, for you can easily claim self defense.

The first step to taking a nigger down is to let him come to you. This provides you with the aforementioned "self defense" that you will need in court. Perhaps even let him hit you a few times, if you feel you can take it.

The second step, is to intimidate. This can be done by letting out a yell (niggers, like many animals, will back down to a fierce battle cry out of fear), brandishing a weapon, or charging.

The third step is to incapacitate. How you achieve this is up to you.

The final step is to either call the authorities, or if you feel particularly merciful, put him down. Nobody will blame you if you'd rather not get nigger blood all over your clothes though.

As with any art, there is always room for your own twist or style. I hope this small guide will help you get started on your journey to cleansing the neighborhood of uppity niggers.

Farewell, and happy hunting!
-user

How can I point out typos when I didn't read something?

tl;dr:
>y-yyou too

Ask about mixing races while in ISIL land

>haha i made fun of someone by acting like they'd stutter in a situation
have a (you) and go back to the special ed room buddy

open jacket to reveal suicide vest

>"Bait my melanin enhanced gentleman"
>BOOOOOOOOOM

Wow /b is full of racist assholes, why do you guys assume that he's going to be violent maybe he's just trying to have a convo?

Shush cuck. Don't be mad that he's still got his balls free and not in a cage like you

>never left the house so he couldn't have asked me
>see him creep down the street from my mom's basement window
>I know what's up nignog. Trump 2 terms! Anonymous! Legion! DOWN WITH SHILLARY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>Mom yells down the steps to be quiet
>More tendies please mom

Everyone ITT.

>Wow /b is full of racist assholes

I think you might be new to this thing called ''sarcasm'' nice dubs though dipshit.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

you must be feeling stupid it's ok though that's how you're supposed too.

>too
Pfft, idiot.

You're so intelligent your lie is gunna work and he's gunna go to jail. Yeah sure.

>Not black people, only niggers
Tells others they dont belong on this site.

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
The whole reason arabia turned bad is becausethey fucked niggers

"it's ironic"

The only thing ironic here is your dubs.

KMS for wearing Trump hat

t. a pair of overtriggered betacucks

It's the post like these that don't get replies since their too close to home for some stormfronters.

I thought it was funny user

I would say:

"Because I voted for him and he is our President. Why AREN'T you wearing one?"

>he thinks this is his alt-right racist safespace

I'd simply say "Detroit has been run by the democrats for 20+ years." Then walk away.

that's actually a great answer

why would i need a safespace.
other then to fuck with the ppl in there ?

Total Recall

What is the point of concealed carry if you show every potential threat that you are packing also flashing your gun for no reason is a good way to get shot and in my state they would probably get away with shooting you

This thread is funny.

None of you would do shit.

Myself included.

Ask him why he's in a self driving car. Both are equally dangerous.

Tell em' I voted trump because I'm tired of not seeing any jobs.

What is this alt right bs. its just logic, what are you some shitskin. if not go walk around in a nigger neighborhood. like a really shitty one. you will change your mind.

its the whole jail thing that is an issue. then if this doesnt comes to a altercation in which you can rightfully kill him hes gone fuck with you constantly.

>Personally I would start haymakering the cunt through his open window.
>haymaker

Kek. Clearly you don't know how to fight.

This nogga be alone in the car he gets my middle finger fuck him he aint shit without homies my romanian body and some kickbox will kick his shit in

Anyone who honestly supports trump deserves whatever they get

And by honestly i mean not just faggots who shitpost on 4chain all day

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

how long did it take for them to double team your wife?

U jelly black boi ?

kids of these days are not that edgy anymore.

kek

Assumptions faggot.

Implying I would need to fight this nigger when he is seated in a car, what I posted is how It would play out.

What? i'm going to throw down and offer him out for fisty cuffs? C'mon fag, I wanna beat the nigger and not do time you dense fuck kek

Also why the fuck would i show him the respect to a fair fight when he is literally a nigger. Wake the fuck up kiddo this aint one of your animez kek

Just to prove a point in going to go out and beat a nigger.

C'mon fag try hard

I haven't read a single reply yet but i guarantee it's faggots saying they'd beat the shit out of him or something along those lines when in reality they wouldn't do a FUCKING thing. Neither would I, because I wouldn't fucking resort to neanderthal levels. Too risky. Either prison time or death.

>>Ayo why you wearin that Trump hat
>Stole it. Where'd you get the self driving car?
>Ayo, I bought it with the money I saved by switching to Geico

wtf is this shit why didn't these pussies fight back?

I like money.

My retirement account has gone up almost 200k since November.

Hate all you want, this is why you're poor.

Adjust my hat firmly and walk away.

>MAGA

I don't let the opinions of poor people, niggers, white niggers, or millennial retards change my course of direction. Unlike them I'll be able to afford my ticket off this planet when we have to leave if I live that long.

Post vid of you doing it and say date and time in vid

cuck? look at that smile, I think he is just happy that she paid the troll for burning the coal

>My retirement account has gone up almost 200k since Novem
find himself in trunk

am i still range banned

>Lift up my shirt
>Display my 45 tucked in my belt
>Say "ay wassup? Do we have a problem here?" While thrusting my hips
>Profit

Because they were fucking outnumbered ? Use your fucking head, nigger.

No. None of that is true.

>neanderthal
were very peaceful and caring

no its the same discomfort look as they are cucked like is

pull out my cock and start masturbating

so much cringe.

I'd say "to piss of retards" and move on.

>Missing a blatant reference to don't be a menace

Fucking underage newfags

>show that I'm carrying my concealed carry

That defeats the purpose. Just pull and shoot him. That's what he's about to do to you.

prep the bull

Putting a nigger in his place doesn't happen anymore. This isn't the fucking 1800s. White people never kill niggers these days. Unless the white person is a cop.

I just did a little search, and I don't watch rap gangsta movies. The only exception being "Friday"

not even
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

Every time you have an altercation with an colored they just tell the cops that you made racist remarks and you get jailed.
you cant do shit about it.

It doesn't happen NEARLY as casually as the user made it seem. Fucker acted like he kills 76 minorites a day. Fuck no.

>Rap gangsta movie

Newfag confirmed

Even more cringe.

I would run the other way while screaming like a girl

>daring a nigger to try something so I have an excuse to ventilate his brain piece
>"What's the point..."
>"That defeats the purpose..."
Fucking kids, man. You enjoying summer vacation?

Its a halloween costume, i'm going as an absolute twat

Nignog Trump supporter here, attended the rally in Reno right before the win. Seeing as im 240 lbs jacked and very short on patience, reply 'because you' and hope he attempts to be the niggest. Not posting face obv but is me:

Fuck you nigger

Main difference being, that unlike you feckless internet shitposter, i'm not a fat pos and find it highly unlikely youd say anything of the sort to my face. Your cowardice notwithstanding, met some cool af rednecks at the rally that I STILL chill with when in Reno.

> Cuz He's gonna get the Spics outta your neighorhood, dont tell me I dont know they've been hogging up your street.

> And he's gonna bring back all the good jobs for you folks
> Dats like those factories where they make refrigeraters n' shit, thats like 15 bucks an hour dude

Fuck you for having a free pass on beating up antifa and lefties.

I just love it when dumb niggers try to seem smart but only betray their niggerness

Lol

Lmao

there are so many of them on Sup Forums of late
Sup Forums is even having anti white, eum i mean anti racist anons. its fucking disgusting

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Convo? Are you fucking that retarded! Musst be a liberal.

Can you not fucking read ir are you just the dumbest fuck about town?

Fuck how about you stand up out of your chair you fat fuck

post vid of you doing it and say time and date in vid