New Celebs

New Celebs

Please post Demi, I need to suck cock and cum to her amazing body.

Faggot :p

god damn...

I posted all the Demi I had -- now start sucking.

would probably fuck her friend too, tbh

Omg yes her tits are perfect, I want to slide my tongue around her nipples. I love jerking off to my sexy Demi.Take out your cock and lets stroke it for her.

3rd day user, for anyone from last thread

oh no, the faggotry starts again ...

That's probably her sister, Madison. Maddie would also get the dick, tbh.

The faggotry starts any time people see the word "celeb" on a thread. It's mostly larping faggots now.

*Pulls out your cock* mmm fuck my slut mouth for Demi, I want your head in my lips.

good job user, you really covered her face with a big load. bit watery I would say

nice pics, thanks for sharing

How does this honestly do anything for you? When I see retarded shit like this, I imagine sexually frustrated overweight truckers at a truck stop somewhere waiting for their turn to service the glory hole.

Lick it up, user

Demi needs this shit on her face too

What exactly do you get out of seeing some fucking weirdo cum on a picture? Explain?

she seems to look at you and say: look what mess you did on my face ...

I just want Demi to get all of our cum, she deserves everyones load and im happy to suck them out for her.

Larping faggots gtfo

why are you still here? do you also go to movies you dislike and ask everyone in the theater why they're there?

Yeah you were the guy no one wanted to sit next to in High School aren't you?

>Watching a movie
>Being in a thread on Sup Forums full of life's rejects
Yep, definitely the same thing.

You could've just answered the question, but alright. It's easy enough to filter you.

Nice bot thread.

you're one of them

>Larping faggot
>Larping
I don't post comments like those, but if you are going to insult people, at least learn what the initials you use mean, faggot.

mmm, definitely hot. but I looked for pics of her sister and this girl with white bikini seems even better

No I was the guy who jerked you off in the bathroom for being a bro and getting me the hot chicks panties to cum on.

now round 2?

awww yeah my GIF posting was not in vain, excellent tribute. Thanks for showing user. Good pic also

Soon, need to recover first ;)

Lol. Comment from Daily Mail:
"Yum: The 23-year-old took a hydrating sip from her fruity beverage"

Still lurking around while doing other stuff, any more material will be helpful for later

hydrate, like VJ.

yeah lurking, tap out of VJ content on my device. If I was at home I have over around 1,800 pics/webms/gifs but I am not.

how much time until i start doing this shit

nice

Is Sup Forums slow for anyone else atm? youtube/streams seem to be working fine so its not my connection, but updating threads or loading photos here takes forever

We just have to remember that she's still just 14. Okay Sup Forums? Have to admit though, she could easily go into modeling if that's what she wanted to do.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I'm a-a lucky man t-to have h-her... The o-other d-day w-we went t-to a-a busy m-mall a-and i-it turned into a-a groper's p-paradise a-as hands w-were approaching h-her f-from all d-directions... Her a-ass g-got p-poked and h-her breasts g-got r-rubbed b-by darn n-near t-two d-dozens o-of different alphas misters... I-I w-was so ashamed th-they c-completely d-disregarded m-me, w-walking r-right beside her and h-holding h-h-her hand... An older m-man e-even "accidentally" f-fell into h-her ass crack and s-spent a-a minute sniffing i-it... What a-a disgrace it turned into...

Who's fapping to Hilary?

Meh
Post amanda bynes

alright I am home :)

Jesus christ she's the perfection here

Who is still fapping to Demi Lovato, Ive been edging for hours.

Love her thick thighs

VJ is ripe for kisses

Oh god those wet lips. I cant believe im going to blow it to Victoria.

Fuck me. Ignore

Kik Helloolleh93 for Hilary

God I want her to take my cum now. Just get it all out. I cant hold back the flood of orgasm anymore.

She's thick as fuck

give it to Vic baby, give it all.

My precum has covered my cock Im using orecum from just looking at her wet lips to take me the rest of the way. I want to cover her face so bad. God ive never gotten this hot for Victoria.

Control your faggy autism

She statisfies my tongue fetish

Goddam nigga u gay. Gtfo beta

Her body is perfect

cool

oooo the excitement. Vic cant wait for you blow your tasty load all over her wet lips. Give her some white lipstick

How do you feel with this tongue?

Not so good because I don't like Demi

As if you responded to none but my post bruv

Well for the first time Vic got my cum. She is amazing.

will you do Vic again???