What is going to happen with all of the Sanders supporters once the inevitable happens and he drops out of the race?

What is going to happen with all of the Sanders supporters once the inevitable happens and he drops out of the race?

they'll scatter between hillary, trump and noose

they will either not vote or be rational enough to give trump a chance as most of them know the extent to hillary's corruption

Some will probably ask for their donations back.

They'll go full people's temple, hopefully

50% will move to Clinton
25% will not support either nominee
25% will switch over to Trump

That's already begun, when he lost New York, it was glorious how demoralized they were, I legit think some will an hero before he drops out.

85% go to Hillary, making up an excuse that "Trump is worse" to excuse their pure bias towards the party. 10% abstain from voting and the rest vote for the Green Party or Libertarians. I know Libertarians are not compatible with Bernie but I know plenty of Paul memers who are now cruising for Bernie. It's a popularity thing for outsiders that do not start with the name Donald.

Bernie is one of the dumbest politicians I have ever seen. He spends months letting Hillary get ahead by not saying a single negative thing about her then decides to finally play the Goldman Sachs card near the end of the primary. Of course nobody cares by then so now he just beats his chest at Trump even though he is his natural ally if Bernie was actually against globalism.

>implying one can be both libertarian and pro-Sanders

Hopefully mass suicides

There's a lot of cognitive dissonance by former Paulites who love weed and criminal justice reform but don't want to pay their debts for their shitty liberal arts degree

If you think the shitposting and shilling is bad now wait until they lose to Hillary this board will transcend into another dimension.

Meme them away on Twitter.

>play the Goldman Sachs card near the end of the primary

Elaborate plox?

Guaranteed it will happen when Bernie endorses Clinton and donates his war chest of Buernout donations to the DNC and they realize they all just got cashed out

B-b-but Clinton can still be indicted

The Superdelegates will have to flip right guise?

The speaking fees Hillary got for her twenty minute speeches to banks. Maybe it wasn't the end but he missed the entire initial surge of popularity in the Democrat primary to play that against her, instead he said we need to get along and kiss and hug and other faggy shit. It made me think he was controlled opposition, and he still probably is but he got greedy and tried to win halfway through the primary.

Then a week later Hillary bought a bunch of ads that said he was a sexist and racist. What an idiot, only propped up by the mouthbreathing college kids and poverty whites with fake enthusiasm.

Controlled opposition/toy soldier for Hillary to 'debate' and come out looking good, like the nom wasn't just being given to her by her insider pals. Also a way to convert the unreliable youth vote into a very welcome additional donation stream. Bernie never intended to win, and any sense of him getting rough is just to keep up the appearance.

He will fold and go all in supporting Hillary and turn over all the donations he has gathered. Watch and see.

Most will vote for Hillary because Bernie will endorse her and warn that a Trump presidency will cause Irrevocable damage to the country even in just 4 years.

There will be a few salty first time voters who will be naive enough to vote for Trump, the candidate that is almost the polar opposite of Sanders policy wise, but that won't be enough to swing the vote in Trump's favor.

Not to mention Bernie may be her running mate. He's going to continue the campaign until the convention to make sure that his platform is represented in the Democratic platform, and then he and Hillary will discuss what comes next on that issue. But they have a history of working together for 20+ years.

So it's likely he could be the running mate, unifying the democratic vote.

I know, I'm looking forward to see how many flips the Bernouts do to justify their student loan money donations going straight to Hillary.

Now Gary Johnson being used by the Clinton campaign as a way to split the anti-Hillary vote really pisses me off. Bernouts that don't go to Hillary or abstain will go to them since they jump on whoever the Reddit candidate is.

I really like Bernie as a person. He's naive but you can tell he wants to make the country great again. Just like Trump :')