Falling for the rover Jew

>falling for the rover Jew

>Yes good goy don't have any children, buy a dog instead and spend your hard earned money feeding him.

Kill yourself dog-hater. Dogs will defend you against darkies and jews alike. They can sense evil, and will gladly join man in eradicating the jewish pests and mudslime hordes.

>white
>hates dogs
Pick one

Yeah dogs are pretty lame imo

Get a kitty :3

To be fair, asians love dogs, too. They love to eat em.

But most of all they shit everywhere. At least cats have the decency to shit in a litter box and cover their poop with sand.

Found the mudslime

wow like 50 lbs of dry food is $20. Feeding is never a problem its the unforeseen vet bills and shit that gets torn up raising the bastards.

Still worth it.

if i don read sometnign political oin the next 3 thread i wuit

A dog will only shit out side and only on grass if you train them properly and let them out often enough. This means going on walks and spending time time developing the dog. Unless you're a shitty owner and just kinda treat it like a cat.

You need to train them to do that.
Just like dogs.

Although I will admit that the mother cat is usually bretty gud at training them to do that sort of thing.

>The animal of women and schizophrenics

You already got a pussy (or are one) so why get another?

There is a divine bond between a white man and his dog. Doger is truly white mans greatest ally.

Nice bait, only achmeds and ding dongs don't realise the utility of a dog

>falling for the whiskered Jew

commence the eradication of the white race

A dog won't hesitated to fuck your wife behind your back.

>not to mention the fabled brain parasites from their feces.

> randomly attacking you shit while petting them

>being otherwise useless in every way unless you have a mouse problem.

I like dogs that serve a purpose like hunting dogs and sheep dogs but no way in hell am I letting them inside my home.

If you have never owned a dog you are neither white, nor a man.

>getting a new puppy next week, niggers

uhh i got the master race of dogs user

go back to pakistan faggot

Lame

I'm not Paki faggot. Fuck Pakistan.

iraq then

Aye, a dog might also give a fright to your wife's boyfriend, and you wouldn't want to do that now, would you.

I'm not Iraqi etiher fatass.

The only people move witnessed that dont like dogs are Muslims. Whites are the only ones that treat them with some respect and care. Mexicans and blacks leave them outside at all times and slap them around.

I've got a newborn son so no dog for a few years.

Planning to get a puppy when he's older as part of teaching him responsibility and accountability. I'll have my own hunting party then too, gonna be sick

Dogs are our greatest ally.

Filipino or chink probably

I have a poodle.

He rarely barks, is very mellow yet still very active at his age of 13.

What a great dog.

Try again Ryan.

muslims love cats i take it your one of the refugees Trudeau invited