I am going to start going to the gym soon to get ripped

I am going to start going to the gym soon to get ripped.

Anyone know of any good workouts for someone just starting that will eventually get them ripped?

try /fit/ fgt

lol thats not how it works, first or first two weeks you should focus on full body training, because your body is not prepared for hard training, after that you can focus on one body part a day

I have but none of the faggots have answered

which means you wont see big results after only 1 month of training

Bodytype? Also focus on trainig your whole body and gain strength and resistance before seriously training hard

So what should I do exercise wise?

Start with 5x5 Stronglifts... Its great for beginner's with a lot of compound exercises that will work more muslce groups to help you build strength and be able to do more complex routines later. Other good ones for change of pace are Y3T and The Works Forever. Google them. Both are 3 - 4 day routines that will wreck you if done properly.

Just commit to going from now until forever. When you set goals, apply mathematics and have concrete metrics.

Find a roid dealer asap. Working out is pointless nowadays without juicing. You will just always be behind the guys who do juice, waiting months and months for the same results they get in a week. You will be slaving away in the gym and they will be pounding pussy.

Fuck that, I don't want to be sterile

This is not healthy at all + you won't be nearly as strong as those who train without steroids.

isn't it obvious what you need to do? i am not going to write a long ass list of instructions to someone who has to get advice from Sup Forums. how the fuck you don't know...?

Then dont bother. Work on your personality or making money instead.

The answer is bench press.

You sound like you have no idea what's going on, so don't do it without a spotter. Ask some gym dudes to help. They like helping.

Nothing gets you results faster than the bench press and anyone who disagees is a lying bro scientist who has never gotten into weightlifting.

For real though, you'll need to move on to other stuff. But this is the answer to your question.

Are you skinny, fat or what

yep, consistency is a good work out that will get you ripped

if you just lift weights above 70% of your 1 rep maximum, and consistently add 5lbs to your main compounds (deadlift,bench,squat,ohp,chin/pull, rows) you will be fine

diet is more important then lifting for body composition, if you want gains, you need to be in a surplus and getting your protein/fat minimums in a day and all required micro nutrients, if you want low body fat % then a good diet in a deficit also hitting protein/fat minimums is optimum, also fibrous low GI carbs (veggies), no sugar, no starch, drink lots of water

do the above and do it consistently for 4 years, 3x a week, push/pull/legs and you will be jacked assuming you practice progressive overload

the only way you won't be is if you are not consistent, or have low test, or have a thyroid problem

Designate days to specific body parts of course. Keep it simple: bench, squat, curls, etc. keep the weights heavy and increase as you get stronger. Fuck higher reps. Do low reps and heavy weights combo. Get proteins for quick recovery not to bulk up. Keep ur body looking naturalish and not like a fucking lab experiment. But most important of all stick to ur routine. Once it becomes a habit then ur good. Also results vary based on genetics

I'm slim

google kinobody

Then do what this guy said

Fucking this. I fell for the gym meme and pretty much every faggot there was on steroids and it was blatantly obvious. Its like entering a game and everyone else has cheat codes enabled. Fuck that shit.

Nigga you need to go watch YouTube videos so you can observe technique.

this is so fucking wrong it is not on ridiculous but it is halarious

someone with 15x the normal level of testosterone is going to be WAYYYYYY stronger then some twink with natural levels... you're clearly very ignorant about steroids

there is a reason most sports records are set by people on juice and why it is banned as a performance enhancing substance

Probs cuz you didn't read the fucking sticky. It has everything all you faggots come asking for.

THEN READ THE FUCKING STICKY

because muscle built using testosterone injections are totally going to be weaker than muscles built with the regular level of test in your body, right? Moron.

oatz, squats, diddlys and OHP.

Gym steroids inflate your muscles like fucking baloons you filthy illiterate. Most athletes whonuse juice use substances to increase stamina you stupid shit

Keep doing juice you stupid fuck

The irony in this post is astounding. You do realize people like Zyzz roided right? There are different types.

I don't use steroids, I'm just telling you that you're objectively wrong about steroid muscle being weaker.

This. Read the fucking sticky lazy fuck

You're wrong with your fake information

I started on Arnold Schwarzenegger's blueprint to mass.
It's pretty hard to start with but you build quick enough to get some real motivation and excitement to keep going.
It changed my life.

Good luck user.

Are you thinking of synthol? because some people obsessed with muscle size inject that directly into muscles to artificially inflate them without any gain in strength. Be more specific about what you mean by "Gym steroids" because something like testosterone will absolutely increase your strength.

fuck you squats are the king of lifts

Whether you're fat or not focus on building muscle first and your diet first, don't start with Cardio. Focus on getting proper form for your Bench press, squat, and deadlift. Don't worry about how heavy the weight is as long as you struggle, especially at first. Once your form is good look into super setting and heavier weights. Do not lift for your ego, and do your mirror muscles (Biceps, abs, etc) at the end of your workouts, as they are worked in with your compound lifts. Eat 1 gram of protein per .8 Lb of your weight daily, go to 1 when you are bigger. If you want big arms work on your triceps, they are 2/3 of your arm size. Good luck my guy

Post a picture of your torso user

Testosterone will make you an aggresive, impulsive fuck. A fucking animal.

Fork putdowns x failure

As someone who has trained for many years you have come to the wrong place for answers.

Try the trainers at your gym, if they are qualified, but take their advice with a grain of salt because I came to learn a lot of PTs actually didn't know much and taught poorly.

Your diet will be just as important as what exercises you do

Start off with full body/compound lifting and start light until you have the form worked out.

Give yourself time to recover, the first few weeks will make you very sore.

Drink a lot of water

Conditioning will help too, do some cardio and stuff before you go straight into lifting

AAS can be used for interchangeable reasons, but they all eventually do the same thing. Androgens make you strong as fuck you dumb fatass

listen to this man

lazy retard cunt go read the sticky. most likely they were embarrassed for you. If you are too lazy to read the first page then you are too lazy to get ripped.

well that isn't true

im 48 and still ripped. make sure you have at least a 7 hour fast prior to working out and dont eat any carbs within 1 hour after working out. keep carbs as low as possible.

''gym steroids''

you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, synthetic testosterone changes the way your body partitions nutrients and stimulates muscle recovery, all steroids do is help you recover faster and the accelerate the speed the hypertrophy occurs at, but at the expense of your liver and endocrine system, they don't ''inflate your muscles like fucking balloons'', they literally just speed up the rate at which you gain muscle, make you more aggressive and allow you to work out twice as much

you lose those gains, because when you jack your testosterone levels up to 15x the normal level, your testicles stop producing testosterone naturally and when you come off steroids you go in the complete reverse and by the time your body's endocrine system has recovered to produce test and normal levels you have by that time lost all your gains

YOU ARE LITERALLY RETARDED

But healthy

Just admit it, you fapped to the guy in the pic, did you not, faggot?

pretty poor advice for a newcomer

Basically start off for the first 1-2 week (tops) with a full body workout just to get used to it - focus on using dumbbells and freeweights so you can get used to balancing them (they are also the most beneficial weights to use for building strength rather than machines).

After that, focus each day on a specific body part - I go Chest, Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms.

Look up exercises for those days and make a routine of them. Spend an hour at the gym every time. The big three you'll want to do are Bench Press/Chest Press for Chest day, Deadlifts for back day, and Squats for Leg day.

gl m8
also protein is very useful and will stop your muscles hurting so much the next day and is good for growth etc.

I should mention, I'm 6" and skinny, so this is a good setup for me. Along with eating a shit load more I managed to go from 54kg to 67kg and have solid definition everywhere now. Workouts will vary by what you're trying to do (gain muscles, lose fat, etc.)

Lots of good advice here. I feel enough has been said for you to start off with. Except the roids, use with extreme discretion if u choose that route. And Idk about trainers, I always found them kind of shady. Like they're really only there for their pay check, as if people going to the gym are nothing to them. I've been training since in started high school so I never really needed them. Oh yea are in teens, early mid late 20s etc?

I do a 10km run and a 1km swim everday + 1 hour of calisthenics. I'm not as "buff" or ripped as i'd like to be, but i'm training for the the army. I don't look like much but I got it where it counts.

>6"
>skinny
>good definition wverywhere now
Happen to have a pic? You remind me of myself.

Before you hit the gym, why not just try to look good. Sure you want to be all ripped up, but how about you start slow at home. When you begin to notice a change in your body, then you can take it to the next step and hit the gym.

(1) Workout
- Push-ups: sets of ten, take a 2 minute break, do another set. When you can do ten sets of ten, you'll notice it. (When I started out, I managed 2 complete sets, and was in total pain for amost a week).

-Pull-ups: Aim to make one set of ten. You'll be surprised how long this may take you.

-Squats: Buy some weights, do sets of 25. Aim for 100 in the same day.

How often? When your chest (push-ups) stops hurting, then do your back (pull-ups); when your back stops hurting, do your legs (squats); when your legs stop hurting...

(2) Diet
The exercize is the fun part of working out. The real work is how you feed yourself. Cut out the junk food. You'll need protein to build that muscle, I recommend milk. A litre of milk each day you work out.

As you progress you'll read more and understand more. But take some baby steps first. Joining a gym is mostly a waste, IMHO. Folks join and never go.

Working out is a never ending process, it's a lifestyle change. You'll learn everything as you progress.

Good luck

beginner here.
i have 2 dumbbells, and think about getting a SZ curl bar, or pic related... what is better?

shit picture but it's the most recent one I've got - few months ago, about 65kg in this one.

you bald or is that a 6-head u rocking there.

Nice hair.
I prefer my pecs tho, although I'm 64 kilos yet and 6"1. Also one of them seems deformed or sth.

nah I've got a decent forehead tho hey

Read the fukn sticky you son of a bitch!

Kek. The guy helps out with a pic and you talk shit

cheers
yeah I've got a mild pigeon chest which fucks with them a little bit, can't really help that unfortunately

anyone?

Curl bar

You could probably do more with the curl bar tbh

ok, thanks

what is this called?

>>/fit

Looking good but you gotta hit some shrugs man

Pullups. Thats all you need