What a CF

Jesus Christ, what an absolute clusterfuck.

Made all the worse by veing boring as hell.
>No idea what was going on in the plot
>People being introduced stupidly over cool songs
>Other people just jump on a plane 'oh this is my Jap bitch'
>Casual racism and cultural slurs
>Joking making doggy snarl noises
>Harley saying a joke...deathly silence
>Witch with unstoppable powers being stopped.. can't get her heart back...gets it back anyway...doesn't kill them. Can't get hit. Gets hit.
>Joker. What a fucking piece of trash.

Did I miss anything?

>Audio mix low and mumbly actors didn't know what was being said.

Nothing says quality like Super Heroes!
The Flash is a great show along with Gotham! And The Winter Soldier and Civil War? Absolute Cinema.

>one of the bad guys is mean! this is worse than Hitler!
When did millenials become such fucking pussies?

CF means clusterfuck?
Is that official?

I think that is bait from OP's side.

Official? The term is CANON, "dad".
God, such a phobe, "dad". Just wait until MY generation is in control.

Suicide Squad may be pretty bad, but boring it is not.

>marvelcuck movies forgotten after 3 days maximum
>Superior DC still being talked about to this day mixed in with buttravaged marvelcucks.

It's as if the editing was done by someone doing it for the first time yet it's credited to someone who has won an Academy Award for editing.

it was a horrendously cut cameo character.

WB are mongs

It is fucking boring.
After all of the characters are introduced via the rap sheet sequence, it's filled with completely inane dribble that does barely anything to further the plot.
There are three helicopter crashes in this movie.

I think it happened around 92

That's all true though.

kill yourself.

>dribble
kys

I feel like the studio fucked the editor over. They made a trailer and used scenes that would've been cut from the film so he had to include them in the film, not only that but then they decided to shoot more material. It's easy to edit a film that makes sense, but when you have a film that is all over the fucking place it's almost impossible. For example Amanda Waller has like 3 board meetings in the beginning when all of it could've been done in one, but the editor couldn't reshoot scenes.

>The Flash is a great show along with Gotham! And The Winter Soldier and Civil War? Absolute Cinema.
Literally nothing wrong with this as long as you're not autistic.

There's nothing wrong with them unless you have taste.

best part of the film tbqh

Nope fuck off this movie was enjoyable as hell. So fun and I loved all the characters.

You have to be real dumb to not understand the plot

Christ.
You contrarian fucking morons are the real idiots.

>introducing of a supposed character with no fan fair then expecting it be shocking when he dies
> waller a cold hearted bitch that doesnt instantly destroy the awalls enchantresses heart so she cant get it back
>the things retarded cousin posing as killer croc
>introducing the flash and not answering why he wouldnt show up to stop a world ending event
>guy who joker looks like hes going to fuck never gets his storyline finished,
seriously where the fuck did he go? not even a casual shot to the face from the joker as he busts harley out?
>villians have hero syndrome at the end for no reason... dey mah familia homes

You're either a teen or part of the current infantized 20 something group. Either way the movie was complete garbage

>why doesn't the flash blah blah blah

This is true of every superhero comic book and or movie ever made.

on top of that no one does anything and barely says anything apart from Harley and Deadshot.

I defended both of the other dcu movies but this was absolute shit

yes it is, never said it wasnt a nitpick but it is something that wasnt addressed

they were the leads, honestly i feel like boomerang was supposed to have a bigger role. it kept looking like it cut away right as he was about to interact with another character

but yeah you really think will smith would agree to a movie if his face wasnt uncovered ninety eight percent of the time or he wasnt given the lead role with a character whos more an antihero then a villian
harley was because of the sex appeal and the fact they are pretty obviously banking on her being their answer to deadpool

It' almost as if one is an audience darling and the other is the most highly paid actor/former king of the summer box office.

But it's a solid point for this. At least they TRY to explain it in the MCU. Where is Thor? He's busy doing a thing. Where is Tony? Doing a thing. Where is Hulk? Doing a thing. I'm not asking for it to be explicitly believable, I just want some effort put into this garbage DCU. The end of BvS implies that there is a bigger world. Alright, cool. So this shit in Suicide Squad exists with the following facts:

-Wonder Woman is around
-Batman is around
-Flash is around
-Superman is around pretending to be dead
^THIS one is especially inexcusable

The whole universe is a fucking mess, but I bet you that not a single nee DC film will ever mention the events of Suicide Squad...so at least there is that

Literally, what?

Different user here, he didnt say the plot was confusing or something he couldnt understand...

>-Superman is around pretending to be dead

We have no idea what is going on with Superman, it's all guesswork at this point. Those rumors you read here about him coming back to life and staying hidden to see if the world even needs him are bunk.

Cap team vs Black widow

>Those rumors you read here about him coming back to life and staying hidden to see if the world even needs him are bunk.

You have to be pretty retarded to:
A. Not get the glaringly obvious subtext that he is fucking alive at the end of BvS
B. That they would make a Justice League movie without Superman
C. If you can't just look up shit on imdb

"Bunk"? You are a literal retard, kiddo

>I defended both of the other dcu movies

This is your first mistake

They weren't as bad as the critics said they were

Sorry should have been more clear, all I'm saying is we don't know the iron clad details of his resurrection, yes we saw the dirt moving on Clark's coffin but that's it.

i will never forgive snyder for using supermans greatest storyline to end his shitty movie. i mean that should have been a mainline event buts its reduced to an end of movie "shocker" that even my two year old niece called bullshit on

>>>/plebbit/ Nu-Marvel cuck.

are dccucks not the same faggots who were going crazy over them making the new avengers lineup two black guys and chick?

No, they were worse.

You aren't one of those fanboys who forgot that RT was owned by Warner Bros. Right?

I dont understand how you seriously cant wrap your head around the obvious fact that Superman is alive. This is baffling to me. "the dust moves, what is that about? Woah!"

Like, are you fucking serious?

30% stake, actually. Viacom has majority ownership.

They'll probably dump it or force changes quietly before WW comes out. They don't want to move now because of the sour grapes element.

Dump it? Dump what?

Sell it, you dense pleb.

But then some other company like Disney might fully control it, so maybe it's best to collect the meager ad revenue quietly.

Subtle reminder that the final film was fucked up to shit by the studio for being too grimdark and WB pissing their pants because of BvS and how it was critically panned.

There is a good film in here, too bad nobody will ever see it. Same shit with that newer F4 film. We will never see the original cut

I domt understand your point or why anything ive fucking said makes me a pleb, faggot

OP here.
Everyone mentions even more dumb shit I forgot.
>Oprah stabs the heart which doesn't matter. Then the heart is alive again. And then it gets ripped out.
>Why were they going to the building it save Whoopi when we thought they were going to the donut In the sky
>Why was enchantress dancing like a whore and not helping the robot fight the beaner?
>Why didn't they cast Willow as Big Willy's daughter?

And for clarity it wasn't that the storyline was confusing it just made no fucking sense and you couldn't follow the make believe sense as everyone mumbled the exposition and the camera gave no clues as to what to focus on.

>Also helicopters crashing and not instantly killing everyone on board. Kek. Known death machines

Millenial spectators and clickbait online media """ critics""" managed to put an end to Hollywood's creativity by refusing anything that changes from their ordinary, like children would do.

Fuck you all.

Can we take a moment to talk about El Diablo becoming an Aztec god spooky skeleton??

Is that in the comics? I straight up fucking laughed when I saw that

Dont tip your fedora too hard there, gentle sir. You may ruin your shitposting hand

wb misunderstanding the fans as usual
they were pissed about a grimdark superman and dc in general
there are times when grimdark is ok, like with a standalone batman movie or a movie about a squad of expendable supervillians forced to work together for a goal they could care less about
how wb could be so stupid to take this shit to the other end of the spectrum is beyond me

she wasnt intending to kill the heart, she was hoping to hurt her enough fro enchantress to come back or relinquish control again

they were always going in to rescue someone, that was teh whole plan.

good question, real answer they didnt want the final battle to be to heavy so tehy needed one at a time for reasons. movie answer, she needed time to pop and lock her machine to completion

she looks to much like him, people would think she was just will smith in a wig and digitally shrunk

yeah that was stupid

yes its clearly the audiences fault that hollywood is creatively bankrupt.

>casual racism
yeah, if it's the japanese girl you're talking about then the japanese don't care. She was portrayed literally perfectly from a Japanese perspective.

It's always non japanese who try to kick up this shit about japanese culture.

>>Casual racism and cultural slurs
PROBLEMATIC

I think he means Croc liking BET and Will Smith being the Fresh Prince with guns DATS GANGSTA seriously though, who's going to tell him that he can't make his character act like the same generic negro he's played for the last 20 years?

>It's always non japanese who try to kick up this shit about japanese culture.

Could you be anymore wrong? How fucking retarded are you?

>She was portrayed literally perfectly from a Japanese perspective.

I'm going to venture a guess that you don't know much about Japanese culture outside of what you get in American movies, right?

D-do you think everyone over there carries a katana and isn't fluent in English?

>and isn't fluent in English?

Except Katana clearly does understand English.

Batman was around searching for Justice League members, and besides he usually has his hands full on Gotham.
Superman is alive but he's clearly still unconscious.

She speaks English like movies autistically present Japanese people to "talka lika risaa". Do Americans not know how Japan is mostly bilingual?

>movie shows Batman give a shit about gang bangers in flashbacks
>movie ends with Batman scene with Oprah
>for SOME reason, a giant laser in the sky is not enough of a prompt to go help

This DCU is a fucking mess.

>b-but he was gathering da heroes

So? This is the best defense for how shitty the writing is?

If you went to a comic book / superhero movie expecting masterpiece theatre, then it's your own stupid fault.

Almost as bad as the tear-new-arsehole reviews from clickbait critics expecting same.

Hi samefag, here to complain about da clickbait and da internet critics again?

((((fedors tips))))

What? Like this discussion hasn't done several laps already?

I know you are the same user because you are the only autist complaining about clickbait critics.

Guess again, champ.

Just someone else that knows to lower their fucking standards when they see DC, Marvel or Michael Bay attached to the credits.

It's not gonna be Shawshank Redemption, OK?

Get over it.

> Japan is mostly bilingual
stop it, user

Ah, yup. Def a samefag. Pretend all you want.

>There are three helicopter crashes in this movie.

Did everyone get off safely or did it crash with non survivors?

What? This is factually true. Half of you neets have never even been outside let alone a different country. Most first world nations are heavily bilingual. Are you retarded?

Def not world's greatest detective here.

/exits

>Lynch Law Classroom

Now there's a movie worth talking about.

>Most first world nations are heavily bilingual
i s-said stop

Scroll through and show me one other user besides the obvious (you) where someone autistically mentions a clickbait critic like some tryhard faggot.

You arent fooling anyone, kiddo.

Stop being fucking stupid. Do you seriously not know this about Japan? How is this not common knowledge? English is one of the most prominently spoken languages on the fucking globe...

You neets can't be this oblivious. This isn't new information.

hotelfag here, he's right virtually everybody speaks english...well except for the spanish, those lazy, uneducated fucks man, some can't even manage to answer with yes/no

>lazy, uneducated fucks
>speaking a more technical romance language, more complicated than English
>speaking it for hundreds of years

Wew, yeah..."lazy" and "uneducated". Spain has a lot of dummies

>tfw my original joke was so shit it went straight over everyone's heads...

Then maybe it was a terrible joke?

>>movie shows Batman give a shit about gang bangers in flashbacks
Yeah. In Gotham.
>movie ends with Batman scene with Oprah
Yes, for the Justice League stuff.
You said that at least Marvel puts excuses even if they are stupid as fuck. So does DC.

Still doesn't excuse why The Flash or WW didn't show up.

Still retarded given the fact that the giant laser would be a hop and a skip for Bruce

He was triggered as all fuck about Superman being an alien and plotted to literally fucking destroy him. But a laser beam? Nah...fuck it. I have to put the Justice League together and cant take a minute out of my day to do something 10 times more important

In Marvel's universe, the big heavy hitters aren't even in the same continent...let alone planet. Thor was dicking about in Asgard during Civil War.

Bruce is a few cities over.

Stop defending this garbage

they aren't automatically smarter because they use a supposedly "more advanced" language are you fucking serious? All I did was post my observations about the most incapable people in terms of English, I mean EVEN Italians can usually a muster up little, tiny bit so they can at least survive in a foreign country, but spanish people just don't give a single fuck. Isn't mexico just the perfect example of what happens if you put those lazy siesta loving cunts in one place and let them """"progress"""""?

I know you're probably trolling rather than really ignorant but either way..

I lived in Japan the last 2 years. I can tell you honestly they aren't offended by any of this and find it cool.

Samurai katana girls are fantasy to them in the same way superheroes are fantasy to us. They potray them in exactly the way the girl was potrayed in this movie, and that's why I said its literally a perfect potrayal from a Japanese perspective.

As for the comment about most of Japan being Bi-lingual - no. Go travel and visit them.

Most girls speak enough English to seduce foriegners and that's all.

Most guys speak no English despite having done classes on it in school. It's the method of teaching that they use that is to blame as it's ineffective and focused on writing not speaking.

TLDR; I've lived in Japan and am right. In addition, Japanese hate this SJW stuff that stops their culture spreading and never get offended by literally anything except other asians speaking for japanese in america.

>the most incapable people in terms of English
>I'm ignoring the fact that Spain is ONE of the most heavily bilingual countries on the planet

ALL of your points are autistic as all shit. You just don't seem to like Spanish speaking people. Good for you? Sorry that them refusing to speak your dumb uncultured American-English triggers you this hard. It's not like millions of people speak their own native language in their own fucking native country or something

How can you have lived in Japan and get everything so fucking wrong?

>I lived in Japan
Things that didn't happen for 200, Alex

what a shit logical leap that was
they grew up with that language, if anything that means others are better for learning it
but they dont get credit for default language sorry

>Most girls speak enough English to seduce foriegners and that's all.

Confirmed weaboo who hasn't lived in Japan at all. Stopped reading after this autism

flash shown catching boomerang, doenst just run across the earth and take out enchantress before she knows theres a threat. would have just cold cocked her as she was doing the funky chicken

Did you live in Japan in 1982? This is all literally not true in any capacity

This was the most realistic joker of all time but people will overlook that

I wish DC would stop trying. Seriously. I love their comics to death and back but their movies have been fucking awful. They just need to face it: Marvel won.

They should just stick to building a solid and more cohesive television universe. That seems to be working out for them.

I didn't make points I made observations, why don't you try actually reading and maybe understanding my posts. I have absolutely no problem with spanish people, some of them are actually the nicest, most laid back people, still many...no fuck that, most of them are fucking incapable of speaking even a few words in english and again that is a constant observation at my shit job. You can cry, deny and shitpost on this Malayan crochet forum all you want that isn't going to change that either they don't teach english in spain or spanish people are again, lazy, uneducated fucks

how about you try reverse image searching my photo and tell me what you think. You can even see the data for when and where it was taken on it if you put in some effort.

Here's another for fun.

Ah I'm responding to bait or an actual sjw idiot. Feels bad man.

You found frustrated :)

see and stop samefagging.

If you can't look at exif data then google how to and feel wrecked.