I HAVE WHITE GUILT SO I LET MY GF CUCK ME WITH BBC AMA

I HAVE WHITE GUILT SO I LET MY GF CUCK ME WITH BBC AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNKyQlopLFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does your name start with an 'A', OP?

OP here, My names Logan Moore. Ask me better questions please.

OP again. Sometimes people stop me on the street and say i look like ben brode.

>Logan Moore
So you're some guy pretending to be Logan Moore so that the real Logal gets blowback when you inevitably post his contact info on 4ch. Got it.

YEA GENIUS. Heres the address 210 fitzhugh st. Apt #212 bay city michigan 48708 i love cheese pizza faggot.

you look like an even gayer version of ed sheeran

Stop supporting Trump. Your cuckness will go away instantly.

Why you angry and Logan? People here will contact him, show him this thread and ask who is made at him. He tells them you and you get doxxed. Walk away op. Unless you're prepared to get fucked in thenass without lube.

sage sage sage

Could you stop being a cuck? You're making us non-cucked white guys look bad.

My moms this fat piece of shit that left me to start a new life in iowa with a nigger. Im hungry as fuck all the time.

that's actually pretty sad

K I L L H I M !

All i do nowis sit at home and fill out surveys on swagbucks to buy shitty juices for my vape. Every night i have to pick my dad up off the floor because hes a severe alcoholic. Im living on a edbed bug infested couch.

Im also allergic to soap and have terrible hygiene. Im LITERALLY just rinsing myself off with water once a week.

Idiot

OP is a cunt

Not your personal army

go kill urself jack... YOU'RE A failure

what a fucking summerfaggot

Your a faggot, what else is there to ask

Go kys obviously your a faggot and waste of space

moron

Nigger youtu.be/QNKyQlopLFY

shave please you look gross

nice maggots you gook fuck

I cant afford to shave. I joined the dollar razor club with my swag bucks but i ran out. Dont be such a fucking kike and send me some money.

>i get drunk every night because i cant stand thid fat 300 pound shit fermenting on my couch eternally.

I went to my sbrothers wedding and he wouldnt even look at me. My entire family wants nothing to do with me. I think they are jealous that i am smarter than them. I took an iq test and scored 104.

Why are you mentally challenged?