His warm, creamy logrolls

His warm, creamy logrolls...

Would you suck a hot loaf of shit out of his ass?

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

CUSSING DOESN'T WORK ON CRAZIES
he gets off on the degradation.
CRAZY IS OBSESSED.
Crazy people don't measure time or effort:
it's like OCD.
He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
posting nonstop if he could.
He'll post even if nobody responds,
unlike common trolls.
So ignoring him won't do much,
he'll still pollute Sup Forums with this shit.
The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
how crazy he is.
Keep in mind Crazy is often clever,
this degenerate can write and sound half-smart.
but he still seems crazy.
just wave at the crazy guy...

Dubs logged

why so gay?

Grow up

kek

>the crazy guy decides to use 'grow up' as a single rebuttal because he's afraid we might psychoanalyze him and learn more about his insanity
sure, but you still say a lot with what you respond to ;)
and it's so cute that you want to pretend you're in a secret conspiracy of dozens when it's just you talking to yourself!
;)
;)

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

You faggots just keep giving him a reason to keep shitting all over Sup Forums

Do you happen to have the pasta about the guy who Andy let in his dressing room to suck a log from his ass, but was cold to him and "shooed him out rudely"? It ended with something like, "what the fuck, Andy?" I haven't seen it in awhile

Triple sixx's logged.

>You faggots just keep giving him a reason to keep shitting all over Sup Forums
wrong, faggot. this retard is actually mentally insane because of his homosexual coprophilia obsession. he posts day and night regardless of whether you respond, numbnuts.
more than half of his posts go to 404 land because nobody responds, but he isn't driven solely by attention (though that's one of his motivations), he's driven by a crazy desire to share his insanity and he is completely oblivious to whether you care or not.
there is no need to trust me,
just stick around observing his shit
and you'll see he posts whether you respond or not.
sometimes a few newfags will fall for it,
and sometimes he laughs when faggots get butthurt over it (don't know why, they can block it)
but mostly he is insane with the desire to make this a new "meme" and to eat shit, if he doesn't already do that in his home ;)

this pasta is stale, try something new that sounds more believable than this

>not mentioning he wants the attention
>thinking he actually has a shit obsession and has no intention of trying to become a meme or 'the guy who started it'

you fail

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

>>thinking he actually has a shit obsession and has no intention of trying to become a meme or 'the guy who started it'
hi OP,

sorry if you get upset when it was you who have so consistently proven you are obsessed with feces.
just look at the creative energy you put into trying to be witty, like this:
it's lame, but it shows the time you spend on the thought. what's more interesting is how desperately you want to tell yourself it's only you mocking andy and it might have begun that way, but as in sarcastaball, all sarcasm eventually becomes the obsession, mostly because the mocker had some secret interest (otherwise, why would he have bothered when there are a million other topics more worthy of mockery).
don't worry, you're still interesting to us ;)

That file name. Top log.

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole!!

I can't believe this is saved, I wrote this over two months ago when I took this log posting up. Weird to be immortalized even if it's the smallest sense possible.

it's so funny watching you try to rationalize your insanity when we already know you are modestly skilled at arguing a point; crazy people can either have a low IQ or a high IQ. The one constant is the amount of time spent on their obsession and the way it morphs from a mockery to a deep down obsession that changes them.
it's fascinating to see how it has changed you and how you occasionally (as in this post) try to step outside the 'fourth wall' only to fail to realize the walls are outside those you think you step out of.
nevertheless, keep entertaining us with your coprophilia, it will be interesting if you share the date you finally break down ;)

Fucking kek

Lots of anti log shills in this thread....

Dont you have better things to do u shit sucking virgin degenerate .You're like 24/7 posting your faggot memes

>Lots of anti log shills in this thread....
why so butthurt that others aren't joining your insanity, OP?

Kek. Mature, much?

>Kek. Mature, much?
kek, butthurt much?