Does anybody sell acid strips lsd in Houston Texas???

Does anybody sell acid strips lsd in Houston Texas???

do it over the darknet

>Acid strips LSD

No officer, no illegal drugs here

do u want nbome instead ?

Is 1P-LSD illegal in the USA (or your state you're living in)?
If not, then order some of that shit.
It's almost identical to the real deal, tried both myself. AL-LAD on the other hand is pure garbage, don't bother with that shit.

Idk how

What is that like ????

it's like Houston PD isn't even trying anymore.

I heard alladin in more visual than headspace. Is this true? What made it shit? Ive done 1P and its fantastic. Looking for something with a light headspace tho

Lolol

Let me guess, your FB name is NotACop?

I'm not lol for real I just tried acid twice and I'm hooked on it but it's really really hard to find

This made me lol haha. Houston is such a big city though, I feel like LSD is the least of their problems.

Give us your green text trips, explain emotions, perspective, conciousness, heightened senses of sight, forethought and vision.

I've tried it myself three times (first time 50ug, then 100ug, last time 200ug).
And it had always been the same.
I were quite awake when it came up.
No visuals at all that I know from my other trips when I took 1P or LSD, and I were more "confused" or "slow" than I'd be on the other two substances in my opinion.
The only time I somewhat had a visual or hallucination was, when I looked at myself in a mirror. My eyes were merging into one big eye and suddenly I've seen myself as if I was a cyclops (pic related).

In the end, it's fully up to you if you really want to experience it.
If it's legal, then go for it while it is.
But you most likely won't like it either.

never heard someone "hooked" with lsd before.

oh and we dont do bad things over here officer

>friend and I try acid
>an hour later he starts laughing uncontrollably
>I start laughing uncontrollably
>were crying of laughter
>it was night by some forest I felt like ww2
>I'm going to the army so I felt really really happy
>the night seemed beautiful and black an white ishh
>it felt like I had orgasms over and over again
>the Beatles music was too much to handle too colorful and deep
>didn't sleep it lasted for 12 hours
>I could control myself during the whole time but it just made me happy and laugh and hallucinate little stuff
>can't find acid anymore I tried for 4 weeks already that's why I'm here lol

I did lol it's different from weed and cocain I really love the trip makes me feel like a hippy

Fake and gay.
True OP

Your mom does

I know what you mean my friend was having a bad trip while I was having an amazing one, maybe is the way your mind is

I eint even lying that's how I felt

The only time I almost had a bad trip was when I took 200 ug of 1P.
But I managed to catch myself again and get back on a good trip.
The alladin trip was rather boring, and at some point I wanted it to stop. I do know that you have to go with the flow after taking a substance, no matter what happens, but it was really boring after quite some time..

I never tried alladin but id be you for it lol do you know where to get any of those 2 in Houston Texas ?

We ordered both 1P and AL-LAD on the interwebs legally. Aslong as it's "not for human consumption", it's legal. But who'd know what you're doing with that? I live in Germany btw.

Ohhh okay thanks for the help:) ill try it today and nice very nice place there and their party's are better then here frfr