ageofconsent.net/world/switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14, she was 56

Hot

>20
>she was 17

Not kidding.

12 and 12

I was 18, she was 25. Also lost my virginity to her on the same day.

Same as you, OP.

19 and 19

My friends little sister who was 12 and I was 15 at the time, we made out for at least an hour while that vampire movie Fright Night was on.

Damn lucky streak man. ?/10

Lowkey fucked up

>i was 9 year old
>she was 8 year old

>kissing before marriage
Enjoy pregnancy

Can't remember, I was having casual sex with both my sister and several of her friends on a regular basis by 13.... So I'm guessing it was 8 or 9?

Your mom held my hand when I was 6.

first was my neighbor, she lived across the street, I was 7 and she was 19, I don't really know why she did it.

> me 20
> her 15

Both 12.

Statutory rapist spotted

Kek

She wants to fuck now haven't lived in the same state for a while but I'm goin back, the things she's sent to me

She wanted it, I wanted it, her parents didn't have abything against it, so yeah

Is that the new niglet spinner? I've heard about them.

She wants to fuck now haven't lived in the same state for a while but I'm goin back, the things she's sent to me LOL

>i was 8
>she was 11
>met her at a baby shower party
>saw her one more time after that
>it was at her sweet 16 party
>never seen her since

You should know i felt really awkward at her sweet 16 knowing she now had a bf, thought he'd find out about our kiss 5 years ago and try to fight me.

Pls send share the "things" with us

we were probably like both 6 lmao. just close friends though. kinda weird the more i think about it

>doesn't understand the legal definition of statutory rape

I was 14, She was 13.

We were both the same grade. And she let me suck off her benis.

Teach me please. My nativ language is not english and i have no idea what "statutory" means. I only understood rapist. Sorry.

Statutory rape refers to sexual intercourse with a minor under any circumstances, whether consensual or not.

>implying kissing is the same as fucking

First make out session was 9 site was 9. What really fucked me up. I was 5 or 6 with another 5 or 6 year old, at day care. We got naked behind the tree, with her sister, also naked and wanted to join but we told her she was too young.attempting to have sex but had no idea what we were doing.
"My dad says to put that right here" didn't work, but what she said still messes with me

>43, still a kissless virgin
>n/a

>0 years old
>she was 32

Sorry to hear. Wish you the best of luck

Are you me?

So you kissed and then waited 2+ years to fuck?

level 31 wizard reporting in so you guys can feel better about yourselves

Oh okay but we didn't fuck until she was 16 so that means no statutory rape

12. He was 17.

maybe, maybe not, depending on the laws of your state
reported anyway so the fbi can figure out which it is

>16
>15 or 16

ageofconsent.net/world/switzerland

It is 16

well looks like you dodged a bullet

First kiss, kindergarten we were both same age. First makeout 16 other was 24

25, she prob 19???

i knew that it was 16, thats why we waited

15/13 for kiss, but my first encounter was actually much earlier. Me and a friend were 12, the girls 11. We stripped, touched, and tasted. About the only things we didn't do were kiss and fuck.

>16 years old
>she was 15

> 13
> my sisters friend 19

Me 13
Her 15

>me 43
>her 8

no tongue tho.

The true power of the Internet.

I was 17, she was 15, lost our virginity together, now have sex at least 4 times a week and are engaged and really happy.

>16
>no idea, about the same

Do you follow her around or just stalk her Facebook page?

Me 6/7
Her 8/9

Kek

None

I was 13, she was 14

>being this much of a cuck
kek

>9
>She was 10

>me 21
>her 20

8 and 8 and saw her tiddies

i was 15 she was 14
super lightweight she got drunk off one beer started making out with me and then asked me to go to her room with her. followed her to her room but me being the beta i am just made out with her for like 5 minutes even though she was literally begging for my dick: "please let me suck it" and such.

she was 21

She wants to procrete now but we live in opposite worlds. But I shall return, oh lord the things she's sent me

15 she was 14. Made out in backseat of her parents car in the dark after a Halloween party , while her 12 year old sister sat beside us and them up front.

Both 11. God, she was a terrible kisser.

Damn boy her pops beat you to it

>56 years old
>she was 7

At new school
Be 13
Her 14
Same grade because smart
She ended up blowing me at school a few weeks later

Im talking to a cop right now!!!

15 and 15

me 16, he was 43

First "peck" of a kiss was 8/8.
Nothing memorable, other than it was a "first".
First real make-out sessions I think I was 10, with my cousin. I could have been 12. We used to kiss passionately for hours. She's got a better memory than I do about this. She was head-over heels in love with me. I'm waiting on her e-mail reply for clarification.

Never

You go girl! Get him!

I was 9, she was 10.
>worst fucking kisser of my life
Would grab my face and twist it around during. One time she forced her tongue in my mouth, was even worse then. Refused to open mouth kiss until I was 16 for that experience

17, she was 18. Kissed in the backseat of her parents car as they drove me back to my hotel.

tfw
> 26 yo
>he was 24 yo
>you're straight as arrow guy
>you both were drunk af
>never kissed anybody since

14 and 13
She used tongue. Shit was so cash.

>14
>14
>mfw I found that she sucked nigger/sand-nigger dicks 1 week earlier

me 27, her 31. for real, i never had any gfs growing up. been with her 5 years so far.

>16 years old
>she was 16

I was 14
She was 19

depends. first time tongue touching although no proper kissand only very briefly was when I was almost 15 and she was about a year younger or sth like that. but not until 17 did I actually experience a proper kiss/making out. she was 17 as well

all normies ITT

>I was 18
>she was 17

She wants to bear my fruit, but we live in separate realms. But I will return, zues as my witness the things she's sent me