Nsfw thread?

nsfw thread?
nsfw thread!

This thread could have some potential. Gonna monitor it

Sweet Corvette rims on that generic 90s sedan. This guy has been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool long before this pic was taken.

Russian
>look at the Plate

Thanks for that brilliant detective work, son.

OOOH the irony

in a workshop light that, those canisters are 100% argon gas, which is completely inert. also, although those sparks look flashy, there is no heat to them, and you can hold your hand in front of them. they are also extremely small, and you would find almost nothing in your hand but a little dust.

OP is a delusional faggot who knows nothing of the real work outside his mothers uterus.

Dumb fuck. Blue is o2 and red is acetylene.
Argon is for mig welding.

Argon for an oxy-acetylene torch?

Argon is for Tig welding

what's wrong with this one? they are servicing HV train power lies on an insulated platform and the power is off and earthed also both have hard hats and harnesses ffs

>being this new

And this

grinding on oxyacetylene bottles will do fuck all, the only way that it could co some damage would be if the acetylene hose had been damaged

I love that he is harnessed to that ladder still

I am starting to get the feeling alot of these are staged lol

No one said that it would cause damage, dumbass. He just said it was not argon.

Try to keep up.

You don't say?

I did say though. I think they are staged and not really dangerous situations. some on here are, but some aren't probably just workers bored wanting to take silly pics.