Anyone here seen Don't Breathe yet?

Anyone here seen Don't Breathe yet?

is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oJovLI64Vs
harkinstheatres.com/tnc.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>don't breathe
Sound advice, I recommend everyone in Sup Forums to try not breathing.

For how long?

>creators of evil dead
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Until you pass out. Repeat after regaining consciousness.

why don't they just use a flashlight

its not like the guy can see it

Gonna watch it for my waifu :)

Just did this. Burst a blood vessle in my left eye, thanks for nothing.

Evil Dead is far, far better than the original. In fact it's sort of ridiculous to even mention them in the same sentence.

Name a single way in which the original is better than the remake apart from "makes delusional neckbeards with low IQs feel cultured." There's literally not a single facet of filmmaking in which the remake doesn't blow the original out of the water.

This.

How can a bunch of people have trouble stealing from a blind guy, not to mention get killed off by him.

I don't get this premise. Someone please explain this to me.

>implying
They're both really good, but the original didn't have to rely on 'le swearing demons' to make it scary. That's such a shit trope. Plus the last few minutes of the original are goddamn scary and disgusting in the best of ways.
youtu.be/6oJovLI64Vs
Not to say the remake didn't have a nice finale.

The original is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I was in the unique position of seeing it after the remake, so my perspective was untainted by the severe delusions clearly tainting yours. I had just watched a movie that i was really surprised was good, and then I saw a movie that was complete utter trash in every conceivable way.

>Plus the last few minutes of the original are goddamn scary and disgusting in the best of ways.

It's actually just unintentional comedy if you're accustomed to modern special effects

He's a grown up Sup Forumsack

>delusion
It's delusional to like a movie?

>this is the state of Sup Forums now
just nuke this board

Are you trolling or serious? I watched them back to back, both for the first time, and concluded that not even the fattest, most contrarian, most pseudo-intellectual hipster neckbeard shitstain could argue that the remake wasn't better. The remake was an actual movie whereas the original seems like 15 year olds made it for a school project. I can't imagine what sort of mental gymnastics you have to go through to argue otherwise.

Because we like it, user. That's it.

So can I sell you some camcorder tapes I made when I was 12? You'll love them.

I hate Dylan Minette's face. I'd love to punch him in the throat.

Kay

I saw Predator in a nearly sold-out auditorium tonight. An advance screening of Don't Breathe took place across the hall. People had to leave their cellphones in baggies with some cellphone guardian. I'm assuming they all signed NDAs.

>I saw Predator in a nearly sold-out auditorium tonight.
Mother fucker, I envy you. Imax? Go into details please.

Local chain does older movies every Tuesday at 7pm for $5. Saw Terminator 2 a few weeks ago. I assume they're digitally projecting blu-rays. Next week is Dirty Harry. Sept 20 they're showing 2001, which is before my time to have seen it at the cinema. And I'm old.

The audience howled at "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAH!", of course.

Holy shit that's fucking cool. I don't even like 2001 and I'd still go. How was Predator on the bi screen and especially when it comes to sound? Few people acknowledge this, but it has terrific sound design.

Everything was great. Harkins Theatres is all about quality presentation. The score sounded awesome in a big theater.

harkinstheatres.com/tnc.aspx

Holy shit. Aliens on 10/18!

The big cardboard thing for Don't Breathe had a quote from a critic on it:

"The best horror film of the last 20 years"

Then at the bottom

"From the twisted fucks who brought you EvilDead" or something.

It's worth buying on BluRay, really liked it.