What is your dream job?

what is your dream job?
i wish i could have been an fighter pilot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weDSliJBvuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything that would have made me gorillions of dollars.

Instead I'm a plater welder.

>an fighter pilot
couldn't pass the written exam, huh?

making video games
or so i thought
now i make video games and hate it

he just wants to be an hero killing brown people for uncle sam

An A-10 isn't a fighter. Fighters have an "F" in front, like an F-16.

this is what I did. but with music.

now I have no idea what I'm doing.

USAF needs 1500 pilots. Get off yet ass.

not entirely true.

especially if you don't fly for the US.

Why you hate it?

Make enough money to buy a department of local electronics company to continue the makings of CRT TVs and be the only company that makes CRT TVs for retro gaming. Of course very limited numbers and expensive

you seriously want idiots like OP in the military?

not to mention, potential physiological issues that would get you disqualified.

Oh yeah?? Enlighten me.

Btw I'm prior AF and worked the A-10 airframe.

a10 is not a fighter you idiot

Train driver

These

constant ridiculous deadlines, with designers changing their minds every month, so i constantly have to rebuild everything
plus, i'm in mobile games, and the goal is not to make fun games, but to make games that are just frustrating enough to make a small fraction of our users pay to play less of the frustrating parts of the game

>all fighters have an "F" in front

do I have to list all the fighters that other nations use that don't use the same naming system as the US?

I didn't say all fighters, dumbass. Learn to read.

>Fighters have an "F" in front, like an F-16

oh wow. it doesn't say ALL!

but heavily implies it, faggot. and your reply was insinuating I was wrong. so we all know what you were thinking.

You dumbasses really will argue about anything won't you? He posted an American aircraft and said that he wanted to be a fighter pilot. An A-10 is not a fighter aircraft. an American fighter aircraft will have an F in front. is that better asshole?

That was mine too, up until I was 30. No more though. My idea of ot was maverick, top gun, and cool shit, but then I got a job at the air force that exposed me to pilots life.

Checklists, ttps, memorization, no actual freedom while flying, super strict controls, constant evals, you pretty much become a robot which makes flying unenjoyable. Add to that having to wear the equivalent of an adult diaper (more high tech though but still having to pee yourself because you simply can't hold it) and have too use it almost every flight. That's why a lot of pilots trade their fighters for commercial and thus the current shortage of pilots in air force.

And If you are thinking, hell that doesn't sound too bad and I'd be willing to do that just to fly.. Trust me, you have absolutely no clue. I'd bet youd have more fun in a glider

Dop

"GeneralMike Hostage, head ofAir Combat Command"..."the F-35 would be "irrelevant" without the F-22 fleet being viable as the F-35 was not an air superiority fighter,and that an F-35 pilot who enters a dogfight has made a mistake."
Now F doesn't even stand for fighter.

youtu.be/weDSliJBvuU

>an fighter pilot
>picture of A-10
Are you 8?

I can't think of a single weapons platform that induces a stronger erection for me than the A-10. My buddy (Green Beret) credits it with his continued existence.

Thanks for keeping those scary fuckers in the sky, AF bro. They save a LOT of lives (by smokin a lot of faggots).