Which country do you choose? Apparently, Brazilian chicks are more receptive to taking it in the back door

Which country do you choose? Apparently, Brazilian chicks are more receptive to taking it in the back door.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnecAxpZvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are prudes, for a truelly liberated sexsual experience try dating a Dutch girl. that sex is amazing,

anal is overrated

>Brazilian chicks are more receptive to taking it in the back door.
Brazilian chicks are basically slaves in their country and do whatever their told so they aren't murdered.

I like it, not as a substitute, but it is really fun. When done right

This

Brazil is in America, fucktard.

Yeah, my gf is a German beauty, she lets me fuck any way, only thing is she hates giving head/aggressive bjs

Okay? Even if you are being pendantic about something that is clear to every single person on this planet, that still means that non-brazilian americans have lower rates of anal sex.
Funny how it still works out to you being a cockbite.

>German beauty
kek how can you tell with the burqas?

hello murican, how do you like your boring sexlife?

agreed, it's tight for the first few inches then loosens right up. that, plus the smell of guts kinda takes the shine off da fukkin

I don't understand the appeal of getting poopdick.

the vagina's a fucking inch away and much more pleasant. what the fuck is the obsession with anal? if you're gay and that's your only option, that's understandable. but straight guys enjoying sticking it in the pooper? might as well be fucking a guy.

America is going to be Brazil in 15 years

She's actually a states citizen, her mom is a German. Moved here when she was 9 so.

>US sense of humor and low self esteem
>Euro ass and titties
>Let's my fat ass fuck her any way I want
Life is good man

>Brazilian chicks are basically slaves in their country and do whatever their told so they aren't murdered.
That's not the reason, retard. Brazil is extremely catholic, and true catholics believe that women should be virgins when they marry. They have simply found "God's loophole", because according to Christianity, sodomy doesn't count as taking someone's virginity.

Fun fact, this is also why many Polish and other Eastern-European girls also take it up the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=omnecAxpZvI

that's because brazillian men are a bunch of speedo wearing faggots.

>lets me fuck her in anyway
>ONLY doesn´t like 1 of the 3 essential sex practices.

kek

100% of Asians Love Anal

you´re just underage/immature or you just got a small horizon on ya whole being ;)

but anal is so (((COOL))) bruhh

It feels different. Nice & Creamy.
Plus, some aren't weirded-out by poop-dick.
I had a former sub/slave who always sucked my cock clean after dirty anal.
She slurped it right up.

This is not true, they may say they're catholic but in reality they are godless savages. Even in the south where there are white people the girls are typical liberal college whores.
We are basically america, only 100 years foward in time.
t. Brazilian

mhhhh .br indio.