London is falling: What are chances the hajis could pull this off?

I'm watching London is falling and I'm just curious are what are the chance the mudslime could even pull something like this off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKXg2UIkrD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Edit: Bad spelling.

I'm watching London is falling and I'm just curious what are the chance the mudslimes could even pull something like this off?

delete thread and try again in thirty

Why?

I would rather have a mudslime than whatever that abomination of a leader you have desu.

So if Justin pulled it off...

Because by then it will have started IRL

the only reason they pulled off 7/7 was gross intelligence service incompetence

jihadis arent actually very smart OP, if they were smart they wouldnt be jihadis

0%

But why would muslims set their own capital on fire?

They literally stopped, then restarted the buses.

>jihadis arent actually very smart OP, if they were smart they wouldnt be jihadis

I agree with you but what about infiltration into said services?

The people running our countries are sadly just as stupid, Nigel. We're both getting hit big again, it's only a matter of time.

Not like they do it every day in the middle east.

you mean 1
simplify you stupid britbong

This, the intelligence operational failures leading up to 7/7 can be described as nothing other than a comedy of errors. And the fucking shitshow of trying to cover up their failings led to conspiracy theories out the arse because of how dodgy it all was.

London bridge is falling down
Falling down
Falling down
London bridge is falling down
Allahu ackbar

Can you red pill on that, how badly did they fumble?

It's been a while since I've looked into it properly but basic jist is...

>intelligence services knew about all of them and that they were gonna attack soon
>knew they'd all recieved terrorist training
>they thought their ringleader was a double agent for MI5 so let him into country thinking he was working for them, he wasnt
>they carry out the attack
>ohshit.png
>go in full damage control
>produce a report of the events of the day, times of explosions, what trains terrorists arrived on etc
>they made it all up to save face because they had no fucking clue what was going on
>the report was actually impossible to have happened, reported the terrorists boarding trains that didn't even run etc...
>say they never knew about any of the attackers, called them "clean skins" (people unknown to intelligence services)
>comes out they did know about them
>comes out they also let them all back into the country thinking that they'd lead them to other jihadists

There was a bunch of other shit. It was really fucking embarrassing and pretty much everything that could have gone wrong, did

>>intelligence services knew about all of them and that they were gonna attack soon
>>knew they'd all recieved terrorist training
>>they thought their ringleader was a double agent for MI5 so let him into country thinking he was working for them, he wasnt
>>they carry out the attack
>>ohshit.png
>>go in full damage control
>>produce a report of the events of the day, times of explosions, what trains terrorists arrived on etc
>>they made it all up to save face because they had no fucking clue what was going on
>>the report was actually impossible to have happened, reported the terrorists boarding trains that didn't even run etc...
>>say they never knew about any of the attackers, called them "clean skins" (people unknown to intelligence services)
>>comes out they did know about them
>>comes out they also let them all back into the country thinking that they'd lead them to other jihadists

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

I don't know any intelligence service guys but is it the same as border patrol being told to stand down?

Are they willfully allowing us to be attacked?

What the fuck is going on man?

topkek

No conformation or evidence about if intelligence services were made to back down.

Interesting video here, filled with unsubstantiated conspiracy bullshit but does a good job at poking holes in official story. Lots of BS about the bombers not really being the onest that did it etc... ignore that shit and focus on when they poke holes in the official story

youtube.com/watch?v=vKXg2UIkrD8

fire for us is flower for them

Going to watch now, thanks.

I've had this fear that if they don't bomb, they'll hit water treatment facilities and nuclear reactors.

I don't know if they could get close enough to the nuclear reactors but after your break down of 7/7 I wouldn't even be shocked with their incompetence.

Without government support? 0%. But when the banking collapse finally happens, moderate headchoppers blowing shit up in London will be a convenient excuse to militarise the police, declare martial law and subjugate the people.

Ex military/Ex Police here

Impssible. The plan involves infiltrating close knit groups of police whom are not armed in London. The main armed group with the largest number of officers is the DPG and all bases of DPG are pretty closely knit.

To have a large group of mercenaries infiltrate these groups either in advance (picked out as not belonging there) or on the day (Hey who the fuck are you) is exceptionally unlikely.

SAS teams are also based around London with the intention of intervention in the case of a mumbai style terror attack and would be on scene in minutes. That also includes army, airforce and navy along the thames.

This assumes you could even smuggle those advanced weapons into the country at all. Assuming this was possible due to contacts within the government or intelligence services, you also have to realize that MI5/MI6 are still probably one of the best intelligence services on earth. It is unlikely that this would go unnoticed.

So no it's entirely unfeasible in reality.

This 100%. The government doesn't fear mudslimes, which is why they are allowed to get away with so much. The government does fear angry white men starting a reactionary uprising, which is why you get arrested for quoting Churchill, reading the Quran out loud or making a dog seig heil.

They will eventually lose control of the mudslimes, it's already happening. The mudslime antics are also going to make a reactionary uprising more likely. That's why they are becoming so repressive, they are shitting bricks.