BREAKING NEWS:

BREAKING NEWS:

>Knife attack in Munich
>Shitskin injures 4 people with a knife while shouting Allah is great

is this the beginning of the first happening?

source:
bild.de/news/2016/news/news-eilmeldung-messerangriff-bayern-45751914.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.trust.org/item/20160510063107-tgnh9
br.de/nachrichten/oberbayern/inhalt/messerangriff-grafing-bahnhof-100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wake me up when there's a global scale happening

this

>Die Staatsanwaltschaft München II hat mittlerweile eine Nachrichtensperre verhängt.

kek
We deserve everything thats coming to us

Mashallah brother's nothing to see here.

>shitskin stabs 4 people in munch

Why did those people provoke him?

Stabbings are a daily thing in any semi-major US city. Give me a break.

Why do you naggers always put your threads two at a time at the exact same time?

MUSLIMS BEHEAD 4 PEOPLE WITH SCIMITARS. THE RELIGIOUS WAR HAS BEGUN.

HOLLLLYYYY FUUUCCCCKKKKKK

how enriching

>Stabbings are a daily thing in any semi-major US city. Give me a break.

Doesnt that make you worse when youve already normalized it?

M E D I A B L A C K O U T
E
D
I
A

B
L
A
C
K
O
U
T

It can't be true, do they actually suppress so much of the shitskin violence over there? I've heard stories, but, I figured it was blown out of proportion.

mate txt ya cousins and start rioting it doesnt matter if its a small group just fucking do it already

Nah brudi just heard on sky news.

Think back to the times that you all laughed and giggled when Americans say they have a nigger problem. Think how funny you thought it was that it could never be true and that we're just a bunch of racist yokels. Remember how good that made you feel thinking about how safe you are in your old cities with no violence and crime, and how everyone gets along and laugh with gumdrop smiles.

Now let me tell you something. That's how I feel right now.

the giggles

It's time to ban knives.

they say he was "german"

BAN ON MUSLIM IMMIGRATION UNTIL WE KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

GOD BLESS THE USA

I dont speak nazi

I am ready

Non-sausage language link:

news.trust.org/item/20160510063107-tgnh9

Man, said to shout "Allahu Akbar", knifes Munich rail passengers
Source: Reuters - Tue, 10 May 2016 06:27 GMT

BERLIN, May 10 (Reuters) - A man attacked passengers with a knife at a train station in the Munich area in southern Germany early on Tuesday, leaving four people with life-threatening injuries, Bavarian radio reported.

Police were checking witness statements that the man shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is Great) during the attack, Bayerischer Rundfunk reported.

(Writing by Paul Carrel; Editing by Madeline Chambers)

>germany
>happening
nothing to see here folks

This is so tolerant

meh

Would a German yelling 'Allahu Akbar!' ?

>ywn march on Germany arm in arm with some kraut dude while you shoot up shitskins

It's the price we pay for freedom, unlike you European cucks

in other news
a refugee camp just burned down near >Schalke

user said a happening would occur on May 10th. Most likely happens around 12pm britbong time (about 5 bongs from now)

I hate niggers.

who gives a shit what happens in saudi arabia

Wow, this is some cutting edge news.

Bad Goy!

From br.de/nachrichten/oberbayern/inhalt/messerangriff-grafing-bahnhof-100.html

> The Munich prosecutor has imposed a news blackout. In the knife attack one person was critically injured - the other three had lighter injuries.

SCHALALALA SCHALALALA
SCHEIßE 04 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a normal day in germany

Oy Vey

Just because someone practices the Islamic faith does not mean that they're not German

Take you racism elsewhere

We don't want it on Sup Forums

I hope whites start to wake up from this guilt trip bullshit.

We could take a lesson from the Japanese - you can be a modern and industrious country without being a bunch of cucks for foreign welfare parasites.

Uh bro? We barely care about mass murders. Shootings and stabbings are a normal every day thing here. We have molded by the flames.

Are you autistic?

does "Nachrichtensperre" (~news block) actually mean they are not meant to report on it any longer?

Ein Nachrichtendienst macht ja auch keine Nachrichten wenn ihr versteht was ich meine

that's fucked up man, I feel trapped in this liberal shithole and people are too blind to notice something

muslim kristallnacht when?

No, it's just not news worthy if it happens all the time. Like the niggers here with gang violence. Muslims attacking European natives is going to become the new normal.

AYKM

This, he very well could have been German. The ethnicity German comes in all shades of brown.

nice one

60%

>implying there will be any counter action to another obvious attack on whites

If nobody responded to france or belgium or cologne nobody will respond to this either.

Everyone will just continue to make excuses for muslims.

The German people are weak. There would be a pogrom after this in any society with vitality on the planet.

>is this the beginning of the first happening?

Right, because +120 dead frenchmen did so much

35%

>american flag

/thread

>happening
Stfu you fuckin cuck
Nothings gonna happen
The cuck train just speeded up a little, next stop: 20% Muslim Germany, final destination: white genocide including the total destruction of western civilisation

I was just joking user. Good luck reclaiming your country.

Ihr seid das Volk

60% of 310 million is still way more white people than any European nation has in total tho.
And the US is big enough to segregate, unlike our tiny states.

Oh and there's the whole gun thing.
I'd say they are better off than we are.

>The spice of life

>The task of integrating so many foreigners will test German politics and society in 2016. Yet Germany’s Willkommenskultur (“welcome culture”) will prevail, as most Germans understand that refugees deserve asylum, and immigrants enrich the country. Today’s quintessential German stand-up snack is either a Turkish doner kebab or a Currywurst, which combines the archetypal Germanic sausage with spice from the sub-continent. In high and low culture, Germany has become unimaginable without such “foreign” influences. When Germany won the football World Cup in 1990, all its national players were Bio-Deutsche. When it won the cup again in 2014, two were Polish-born and others had family names such as Özil (Turkish), Khedira (Tunisian), Boateng (Ghanaian) and Mustafi (Albanian).

>Corporate bosses and policymakers, too, know that Germany needs immigrants. Bio-Deutsche make too few babies. New Germans who are today being fingerprinted as their asylum claims are processed will tomorrow care for the elderly and pay the taxes that fund a generous welfare state.

>based aryan burgers Form a lynchmob every time a dindu rapes a white woman

It's amazing how quickly the public forgot about the Paris attacks, I can't even remember any discussions on talk shows or any political consequences

Granted what you describe as white isn't what we would and 60% is being generous but even I wouldn't have thought you were down to 35% already.still, you know your country and that sounds horrific. Your honesty is brutally commendable. Nice pic but I'm Christian..

Let's not forget how they burned down all mosques after 9/11.

I'm a chink. We cut their dicks off.

sounds a bit gay

No, it's not the beginning of anything. It'd take a hell of a lot to even get Europe in a state of mild outrage again, seeing as even the radicals seem to have calmed down after NYE.

yeah thats what it means, it means all information will go directly to the police/state service and they decide what goes out. anyone not respecting this will get sued etc.

The West is so fuckin cucked, I don't have any faith in the pendulum ever swinging back...........

>mass shooting happens
>ban whites, males and guns

>mass stabbing for allah happens
>lets understand why the real victim here, the attacker, was forced to do what they did #notallmuslims

Surely there is a sensible middle ground to be found here.

By caring for the elderly you mean rape them right?

If I had to dock with a German dude in order to shoot up shitskins in Munch while hearing him say "JAAAAAAA" when he shot one I'd dock up

Nice white uprising you got there. you got a nigger president. 60%. youll get hillary as president soon which mean giga merkel action for you.
You got guns and youre still just as weak as we are, well "weak" .
All you do is pep talk yourself because youre scared of the sjw shillary armada knocking at the white house.

Not much I think, since the number of their white population doesn't matter as they're as much or even more cucked than Europeans
Just a reminder the white guilt train started it's jolly journey in burgerland

>as most Germans understand that refugees deserve asylum

No one deserve any thing
Let along asylum.
Last time some body seeking asylum outside of the proper channel, they got machine gunned.

we cuck now

>A'lo Mrs. Himmler Ow may I elp' U?
>Glass of milk please, Mooham-ed
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

It's getting pretty bad out here. I work in a supermarket and 90% of the people I see are spanish or mudslime.

I'm the product of German immigrants. Oh how I wish we never left Europe.

Not a happening, just a nutty mus mus.

>No deaths

Nope, not a happening. Try again.

Not really. all the local cologne newspapers have a segment on it.

>breaking news

A fucking dota caster was sharing his experience of going around the world and casting LAN tournaments.

He said he was leaving a cab in Germany and a person passed holding a knife with blood and had his hands up and was singing something.

Turned out to be a mudslime stabbing someone and praising allah.

That was predictable. For weeks now german is reporting negatively about muslims.

Something is planned against Muslims in Germany.

media*

>4 ppl
do you guys think that's bad? over a hundred ppl were shot up in paris france. expect more to come.

Holy shit

Let's be honest even a suicide bomber attack in Munich or Berlin with 100+ deaths wouldn't change anything

Nice made up story.
and what LAN if it was ESL one in Frankfurt, no fucking surprise its Frankfurt it was a criminal metropole before shitskins.
Also Frankfurt is notorious for junkies, probably just some spaced out junkie who stabbed a rat.

#youaintnomuslimbruv

We teletubby now.

But why post it as german attack? i know that vid from months ago.

This is good. It's about time your media begins talking about what's actually going on. Instead of blaming white males.

>I'm Christian
for now

based ahmed dealing with cucks

>it will take many actual deaths to get the ball rolling

the saddest aspect of this desu

>planned against Muslims
>reporting negatively
ahmed whats up

>Laut Informationen des „Bayerischen Rundfunks“ handelt es sich bei dem Täter um einen jungen, nicht polizeibekannten Deutschen.
lol, it wasnt an immigrant. It was a german dude.

Huh, it only took around 10 years

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""German"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Typical dindu response, fuck off ahmed seriously.
you get covered in sugar and rolled around in free money , food and shelter. "somethings planned against us" go fuck yourself you can be happy theres nothing planned. once germans get to planning youre fucked.