How do I legally kill my neighbors pit bull? Its always in my yard and I dont want it killing me or my dogs...

How do I legally kill my neighbors pit bull? Its always in my yard and I dont want it killing me or my dogs. I'm in Rhode Island

How 'bout you build a fence, dummy

Stop being an antisocial freak and just fucking talk to your neighbor about it.

Knives work pretty well.

I hope it kills your fucking dog and rips your leg off

Take a nice thick private property sign, and a few of them streamer things around your property line. Optionally make it clear nothing is to enter without being shot at, and if it survives that then it's cool if it stays in here. Wait for dog man to stumble bumble into your yard again, then unload your entire 120 bullet mag into the air surrounding the dog so that it collapses from heart attack. Don't forget to wear goggles.

Method two
Get a bigger dog. They exist, and they're cool. Wait for tiny muscle ball to squabble into your yard and watch it either run away at the sight of your 5 foot tall Russian pure bred stronk donk, or get ripped apart in the midst of admiration. Or you could build a fence. Dogs aren't the best at climbing.

Normies get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rat sack the cunt and lots of it, with any luck it'll be dead before the neighbours cotton on

A .45 hollow point to the skull ought to do it. Fuck pit bulls, pit bull owners, and pit bull apologists.

Put antifreeze in it's water bowl

Take yourself some bleach and such chems, pour them all over your yard so that anything walking over it without a gas masks blinds instantly, then collapses, then melds to your ground. Now you have an exuse to wear a gas mask. If in the event pitballs are not allergic or are immune to literal mustard gas, just light the yard on fire with all the chemicals. If that don't kill it, you've got bigger problems.

Being fearful of the master dograce is common

kill yourself instead faggot

Go twirl your fagit spinner Jimmy. The adults are talking.

This.
If you're scared of pitbulls you shouldn't even own a dog. You fucking pussy.

Let it eat your dogs and you. Pitts are the bomb.com and if you're scared then you've been brainwashed by noggs.

The adults are talking about killing a doggo.

Maybe kill yourself???

>prospect of communication
>IRL
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Climb into neighborhoods yard.

Drink copious amounts of bleach.

Wait.

okay man, fight one of those inbred wastes of oxygen and show me how good you look after

Maybe he's afraid of niggers and not the dog itself.

>being afraid of a pitbull

the owners are white surprisingly enough

Kek at all of these massive faggots defending a disgusting breed of doggo that shouldn't even exist.

I bet you'll feel differently after one rips your child's throat out.

EXTERMINATE THESE WORTHLESS DOGGOS

Just trolling chill the fuck out Fry

>Caring this much about a dog breed

yeah alright mate

>obviously a pussy ass nigger that is scared of dogs.
Dude if you don't know how to handle dogs you seriously need to consider cutting off your cock and balls.

With a Katana

>dindu'nuffin detected

pitbulls are not ordinary dogs. have you even owned dogs?

Dude, jus tell the owner if it turns up on your property, you'll call the pound. When it does, do. After forking enough out in fines to get their dog back, they'll do something about it. Or, they just wont give a shit and the pound can deal with it.

Pussy.

you're on an image board covered in anime and traps. i dont think you have the right to call someone a pussy

Eat cheetos and burritos for two days and then go naked in your neighbour's yard, take a massive shit and ask him how it feels.

Fuck , put some vleach in its bowl

Actually I'm 500 miles away from this PC in a secure location ordering a beta like you over the phone to scribe my opinion to bitches like you.

i own 3 pitbulls you beta fag

You see Timmy we use filters and the catalog. We only see the threads we want to, the other threads don't even exist to us.
>Get on my level.
if it looks like a pussy, whines like a pussy, bleeds like a pussy, and queefs like a pussy. Well its a pussy.

>Dogs aren't the best at climbing.

Really? Niggers love pits

are you too poor to afford pure breds?

Niggers fear pits*
>Fixed

>being this stupid
For your sake. I sincerely hope you are trolling.

Genuine tip: Heat a a wad of pigfat till it melts, and soak it up with big pieces of sponge matress. The dogcunts acids will inflate them and clog it's intestines, killing it in 2 days tops. Mine was killed like this, so it defo works.

crush up advil, tylenol, motrin or aleve into a powder and mix it in with peanut butter. place globs of peanut butter where your neighbors shitbull will find and eat it.

thiskillsthedog.jpeg

simple

>back the fucking mutt over with your car
>say it was an accident
>get him a maltheser or something as repayment

>You're a pussy

Order a legal fentanyl analogue online and stick it in a meatball for the fucker.

You can easily kill a dog with an amount of powder the size of a lentil bean

Its worked very well IME

Pitbulls are very sweet and loyal dogs, being afraid of them makes you:

Autistic
Deformed
A fucking troll

I mean really? A fucking dog is causing you distress? Fucking autist hang yourself you waste of resource.

????????

Hahaha what a fag

Just wait until your pit kills your children even though you're probably a NEET virgin

>being afraid of them makes you

capable of pattern recognition, a trait which allows life to evolve and not be killed off by things that have previously been known to cause death and serious bodily harm.

Naw not new. The nigs in my city love pit bulls though.

Triggered
>mfw

>He doesn't get the joke, he must be new lel

Me...? You're urging people to commit suicide because they don't like your shitty choice of doggo. Read your comment dippo.

if you're using evolution as your defense as to why you should kill this dog, you're maybe missing the point. You should probably tell the neighbor to deal with his dog or you'll inform the police and escalate the issue. You evolved past the point of needing to just kill what bothers you - you have society to deal with that stuff now.

This guy gets it.

dont

That wasn't the point he was making but OK champ

Put poison in your yard. Place it in a chicken nugget of some sort.

I lurk a lot... but I guess I need to lurk moar. That's fair.

Place it inside tendies

Build a fence you fucking dick.
Planning to kill a innocent animal, your disgusting. Sit and think about that.
There has been problems with the breed granted, but theres also problems with the human race should we all be killed too for the mistakes of few?
Your a fucking idiot honestly.
Grow a set and speak to your neighbor because if you hurt his furry friend he'll fuck you up good.

Already a done deal. Waiting for the neighbor's dog to come outside now.

You're***

>implying that was my comment
lol no i'm just here to laugh at you

Rhode Island fag here too. Westerly.

Wait till a white/black/green or whatever person robs or injures you.
>lets just exterminate everyone cuz then no problems
Is that your logic and train of thought

k mr oldfag, suck my benis.

Wasn't me lad, though I appreciate the effort on his end. Also, you are a little triggered. A dog raised well is a good dog, except for fucking chihuahuas. But that is besides the point. OP wants to MURDER an animal for being in his yard. That is an autistic thing to do. Also its not a shitty choice. "Purebreds" are a lot more likely to have health problems and a pitbull being a mutt means it has alot of genetic diversity. You actual autistic cunts.

Build a proper fence instead of the ghetto chainlink shite.

That was my comment he's reffering to. Thanks for the support there friendo.

>A fucking dog is causing you distress?

Fucking newfag.

Dogs are a traditional fear of Sup Forums, along with curtains, lotus seeds and house centipedes.

Better to be a newfag than be an autistic neet who is afraid of a primitive beast.

You're so new it actually makes my dick erect.
May i have another (you) user? I would very much like to masturbate now.

I'll kill anything I want on my property that hasn't been invited cunt. You want your pet alive. Keep in your yard.

You are the spitting image of bumfuck ignorance my friend.

Please show me a picture of a dog climbing the flat side of a wooden privacy fence.

Buy some hotdogs.
Put rat poison in them.
Leave them out in your yard.
Problem solved.

You what now??
I'm honest to god not triggered though. I do love triggering pitbullfags (like you) because they act so uppity about owning them.

>hurrrr durrrr look at my doggo he wouldn't hurt a fly!
_____the next day_____
>OMG RIP my poor baby was killed by doggo :...( never saw dis cummin

Say that to my face and not on the Internet, and see what happens.

>Woof.

You guys starting a pit bull circle jerk now?

I actually don't own one anymore. But Pittbulls are no more prone to violence than any other breed.

Yeah i know for a simple fact you wouldnt touch my dog. The way you just said that shows me your a massive fucking faggot.
Go hurt the innocent animal, im gonna laugh my tits off when i see on the news "dog murderer has teeth knocked into asshole by owner"
Do it and face the consequences muppet.
I hope it blows clean up in your face.

>It's a circlejerk to like a dog and post about not killing said dog
OK ther bud.

don't bamboozle the mutt :(

wut lad?

I'm also a supporter of dog murder. My yard is off limits to any dog that isn't the one I own. Keep your bitch on your yard.

I can strike at anytime. You have no clue where I am, when and what will happen. Your precious Fido will die if he's in my yard.