Girlfriend found a small hole at the top of my ass crack what the hell is it?

Girlfriend found a small hole at the top of my ass crack what the hell is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=pilonidal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your second asshole

Your finally becoming a women, im proud of you user

pilonidal cyst

The beginning of a pilonidal cyst

doesn't matter what it is, put a sharpie in it, NOW!

have fun with your aching, oozing ass hollow

maybe get off your fucking computer chair more than twice a day

Air intake.

ants live in there

Portal to another dimension

An old popped cyst cavity, my friend has something similar on his arm. Do you remember at any point having pain at that part before?

Kek you're a fuckin alien you weird faggot. Kys and devote your body to science

tell gf to suck the pus out

ITS THIS ENNIT HAPPEND TO ME

you are growing a tail user. congrats

my friend had it, they had to cut open and scrape a big hole in his crack, and it took months to heal, meanwhile he had to go to the clinic everyday to change the gauze. it was a real pain in the ass youtube.com/results?search_query=pilonidal

This baby eventually starts jizzing pus and rot every time you sit down and you're in utter agony every second.

Here's what your asshole will look like when you finally have it removed.

kek

your true boipucci

HAHAHAHA IM DYING ALL THE COMMENTS TOP KEK THIS THREAD IS FUCKING GOLD PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP

idiot

cistis pilonidalis

had it 3 years ago - surgery - 12 stitches

never healed, got 3mm hole still there after surgery that is leaking

Fuck

This

I've got one too and have had it for years,seens to be a cyst from everything ive read up on it. ill wait until it starts hurting to go to the doctor

An opportunity to become the new king of Sup Forums
Now flip up a sharpie up that sexy boipussi

>I'll wait until it has gotten much worse, requires more surgery and is bound to take a lot longer to heal.

This. Get it fixed or it becomes incredibly painful.

Congrats, you have an un-clit

seek medical attention this can be pretty deep in your butt and lead to naaaasty infection

go doctor bruh

So how does one get such a cyst? I'm scared now guys..

Chris chan pussy?

4u

Exactly

Inject bleach into it. problem sorted!!

Your vagina; now go fuck yourself OP

I sometimes get one if a take too big of a shit. Always heals though.

That's where the government planted the chip

Pilonidal cysts are caused by groups of hairs and debris trapped in the pores of the skin in the upper cleft of the buttock, forming an abscess.

Quads of truth

So OP is literally a dirty fuck that doesn't clean his ass properly?

Abscess would be a lump (cyst), not a hole.

how did it heal up?

How long did it take?

Looks like someone tore you a new one

These are all possible reasons

From my medical experience as a trauma surgeon i can verify it is not a pilodilodial cyst.

fuck off retard

Haha, I have one of those. I keep a single malteaser in mine for a snack

Pilonidal cyst. Get that shit checked out.

The hole is a drain for the cyst.

I had one a long time ago. They had to remove it through surgery but they didn't stitch it closed. Doctor said it had to heal from the inside out. I had to have the gauze replaced multiple times a day and I had to go to the doctor for months so they could cauterize the wound. Extremely painful. One day the wound tore and that was a complete fiasco. Took a whole year to completely heal. Now I have a treacherous scar that stretches from the top of my crack to my ass hole. Have fun!!!!

Are you going to let her fuck it with a strap on ??

Why is your gf so fucking hairy

That sounds unfornuate and pretty miserable. Sorry you had to suffer through that user.

You sir are what is wrong with this world.
You deserve a cyst of you own you absolute fucking retarded underage faggot!
Screen Cap this ya fag

You should get that looked at .. An amputated ass would suck .

You,Sir, are obviously not Sup Forums material. Please leave.

Why tf everyone saying sir?

Imagine how much money you could have made by letting people fuck it

Maggots live in it

OP, you are becoming too beta and are growing a pussy.

You're such a fag your body became aware and grew a second ass hole to supplement the gayness

Vestigial tail your parents removed when you were a bairn.

Pilonidal Cyst

Just had one myself and got it removed last November. It's not that big of a deal, but you must get it taken care of. Recovery wasn't bad either. If you have the option for open recovery with gauze or with stitches, definitely opt for stitches. It heals in about 2 weeks and you'll be back to 100% in about a month. Doctor prescribed me Percocets for pain, but never used them. If i had any pain or discomfort, I took 2 advil pills and it worked.

Get it taken care of though, it WILL get worse and could eventually become cancerous.

Should he take a break from the board in case of that last point

Its an ass hole.

I'M INTERESTED IN TO TRY FUCK IT...

Someone here is ready to give that oral...

This is a blowhole. You are developing into a This is a blowhole You are developing into a sea-dower.

sell them percs boi

and, what the hell is she searching there for?

I did the same, had it 13 years ago in high school and it never opened back up

Plus if you wait too long, it will start to stink BAD and nothing will be able to mask the smell

It's a fistula. Plug it with salt to sanitize it and it should heal over. Otherwise it will grow into attached picture.

Sounds like it wasn't done correctly.

pics

Behold the miracles of modern medicine

It's a pilonidal cyst. I developed one playing basketball (never again) after falling on my tailbone awkwardly about 3 years ago. The cyst will developed under like 2 or 3 layers of skin and it'll be painful and awkward leading up to it. It felt like I had a crink in the bottom of my spine.

I was at work one morning (lifting dirt for walmart) and I bent over and just felt like my lower back was going to "pop". I didn't know I had a cyst there, but I knew i couldn't bend over anymore in case I "snap". I called my mgmt and told them I'm going to hospital, fuck yall. So I got my mom to drive me to the hospital (Canadian healthcare. We paid for parking and like $60 for emergency or something idk. I actually see someone else from work there and she was with her husband. I was like wtf and she said her husband has a kidney stone ready to pass. That guy looked like he was in a different world than I was.

Anyway, I get led into a room and I get naked and put on a gown, face down with my ass exposed. A lady looks at the area, (same as OP) and then says ok and then leaves. 20 minutes later and my ass cold and boner gone, the doctor comes in (a man) and numbs the top of my ass crack. He cuts it with a scapel and I felt immediate relief. I didn't realize I was having a surgery done on me until I felt the doc massage the top of the area and work just rivers of pus out. I have hairy legs, and I felt every bit of the pus go right down my legs, and it was body temp so it's like bleeding heavily too. I start to smell it and laugh and because it smelled like bad meat/good cheese. My mom walked into the room because she heard me laugh, but my ass was facing the door way directly. She walked in on my ass and balls getting covered in pus and blood. She screamed and shut the door and said IT STINKS.

They clean me up and clean and dress the wound. I got a at home nurse to clean my dress my wound for like 6 months. First 3 months were daily.

My body is ready

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Roll for Ass Cancer

user, your gf name Natasha or Tashie for short?

underrated post

anal fistula

Contrary to what everyone's saying, it may not be a pilonidal cyst. Do you know how long you've had it for? I was actually born with a hole exactly like that, had it all my life and it was never infected or required any kind of medical treatment. Its just as if the skin folds in. Apparently there's a chance of it forming when you lose the skin flap on your coccyx at birth. Whereas it normally forms a flat area, it can form an indent. Mine looks exactly like yours as well.

It's your asshole's asshole

>pilonidal cyst
mine popped by itself, were full of pus and hairs. healed perfectly in a week something like 7 years ago. Never had this problem again.

Can you fit a finger in it?

>She walked in on my ass and balls getting covered in pus and blood.

10/10, would read again. OP is fucked.

Means you're gay dude

Sorry

>I got a at home nurse to clean my dress
i knew all you leafcuckbois were fags. nice dress cucknadian

good fucking grammar also

cucknadian education

KYS LEAFBITCH

I've got the same, had it 3 years or more, still isn't painful? Why not?

You're fucking retarded

I've had one for a while. It in flames ever so often but doesn't really grow. I should probably do something.

An entire finger? No way, just maybe half a cm of my fingertip or something.

pilonidal cyst.

you get a pilonidal tracking, which means they cut out the tissue around the area and leave it to heal up (it will look like an extra asshole).

You have to go to a nurse daily to have the wound packed with silver wadding to prevent infection.

do you think i'm going to proof read something i post on Sup Forums?

you're taking this whole internet thing very seriously

I can't blame him. He doesn't know what having healthcare is like.

Not screen capping because of this

Can confirm had the exact same thing. quick surgery had to clean the wound 2 times a day for some time, i had a nurse i would meet with to oversee the progress of my wound. It healed very quickly imo. i regret not going for the stitches.